CSNbbs
Red Cup College Sports profile of Davontae Cacok - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CAAbbs (/forum-676.html)
+---- Forum: CAA Conference Talk (/forum-677.html)
+----- Forum: UNCW (/forum-686.html)
+----- Thread: Red Cup College Sports profile of Davontae Cacok (/thread-853818.html)

Red Cup College Sports profile of Davontae Cacok - 70shawk - 07-21-2018 07:41 PM

Mid Major Player Profile: Devontae Cacok

"After his senior season, Cacok said that he plans to turn pro and chase his NBA dream. When asked what he can do to improve his game and improve NBA chances, Cacok said, “ I feel like the two main things that I have been working on over the summer that could help my professional career would be my individual defense and my long range shooting.” In an era were big men shooting is becoming more and more of a necessity. It will be crucial for Cacok to develop a mid range and three point jump shot."

[Image: 67ab3f_529c04c7b8cc4cde813837354a929d3c~mv2.jpg]

RE: Red Cup College Sports profile of Davontae Cacok - UNCWin - 07-22-2018 10:15 AM

(07-21-2018 07:41 PM)70shawk Wrote:  Mid Major Player Profile: Devontae Cacok

"After his senior season, Cacok said that he plans to turn pro and chase his NBA dream. When asked what he can do to improve his game and improve NBA chances, Cacok said, “ I feel like the two main things that I have been working on over the summer that could help my professional career would be my individual defense and my long range shooting.” In an era were big men shooting is becoming more and more of a necessity. It will be crucial for Cacok to develop a mid range and three point jump shot."

[Image: 67ab3f_529c04c7b8cc4cde813837354a929d3c~mv2.jpg]

Really good and quick read. Definitely would love to see Cacok make it in the NBA