CSNbbs
Pardon Me While I Get Back On Track - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: Pardon Me While I Get Back On Track (/thread-853343.html)

Pardon Me While I Get Back On Track - CatMom - 07-14-2018 12:17 AM

Sorry for my recent absence from the boards. In the past month my husband has had 2 eye surgeries and we had a death in the family. While I was on other platforms, I just wasn't into being here but I will slowly make my way back into the groove and I will catch up TXST in the daily roster countdown.

RE: Pardon Me While I Get Back On Track - TOPSTRAIGHT - 07-14-2018 01:33 AM

Hope things get better health-wise for your family.Have always appreciated your posts!

RE: Pardon Me While I Get Back On Track - GSUPanther96 - 07-14-2018 09:25 AM

As someone who has had 3 surgeries on my left eye, I can certainly understand how difficult that can be. I hope your husband has a speedy and complete recovery.

RE: Pardon Me While I Get Back On Track - FoUTASportscaster - 07-14-2018 07:38 PM

We’re here for ya Catmom.

RE: Pardon Me While I Get Back On Track - sdcritter - 07-14-2018 08:24 PM

Yup. All good. You take care of the important business and us yakadoodles will continue to yak.

RE: Pardon Me While I Get Back On Track - Senatobia - 07-15-2018 08:40 AM

Sorry for your difficulties. As we age, these challenges multiply and can overwhelm at times. Do the best you can and know you have friends all around you that care.

RE: Pardon Me While I Get Back On Track - CatMom - 07-16-2018 11:03 PM

Thanks folks. We are managing as we see (no pun intended) the light is at the end of the tunnel. Last night for him to wear the eye patch to bed and two more weeks of eyes drops; then his final follow up appointment.
I remember when I had eye surgery and we fooled around with an icon of me with a patch but this was not the cataract surgery I had so it's been a bit more of a worry. I mean, I had mine done on a Friday and was back at work on Monday (both times).
As for my cousin....she was the wife of an older cousin but it doesn't make it any easier...especially when you are getting up in years.

I appreciate you all.