CSNbbs
July 4 - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big12bbs (/forum-260.html)
+---- Forum: Big 12 Team Talk (/forum-783.html)
+----- Forum: The Gregory A. Ruehlmann Sr. Memorial Cincinnati Board (/forum-404.html)
+----- Thread: July 4 (/thread-852862.html)

July 4 - DuaneNorman - 07-04-2018 08:25 PM

I would like to wish you a happy day. Happy day to America. And happy day to everyone that roots for the best football and basketball team in America. America is the best place in the world and Cincinnati is the best football and basketball team in the world. I'll see YOU at the game!

The road to the championship runs through Cincinnati. Cincinnati.

RE: July 4 - Not Duane - 07-04-2018 10:59 PM

(07-04-2018 08:25 PM)DuaneNorman Wrote:  I would like to wish you a happy day. Happy day to America. And happy day to everyone that roots for the best football and basketball team in America. America is the best place in the world and Cincinnati is the best football and basketball team in the world. I'll see YOU at the game!

Your twitter account is down.

Was it banned for meaningless content?

RE: July 4 - bearcatdp - 07-07-2018 11:15 AM

(07-04-2018 08:25 PM)DuaneNorman Wrote:  I would like to wish you a happy day. Happy day to America. And happy day to everyone that roots for the best football and basketball team in America. America is the best place in the world and Cincinnati is the best football and basketball team in the world. I'll see YOU at the game!

I like the spirit of Duane's posts. Happy belated Independence day to everybody (especially Bearcats fans and Brits)!