CSNbbs
Shop Rice Owls now open in the Village - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: Rice (/forum-444.html)
+----- Thread: Shop Rice Owls now open in the Village (/thread-852743.html)

Shop Rice Owls now open in the Village - Leoguy - 07-02-2018 05:48 PM

A new store recently opened at 2567 Amherst Street in the Village: Shop Rice Owls. I stopped by today and found just what I needed, a Rice U license plate frame. The store has an impressive selection of Rice gear and, for those of us who are "off campus" this location is much easier to reach than the RMC store. Let's support it with our $'s. GO OWLS! 02-13-banana

RE: Shop Rice Owls now open in the Village - Da.Owl - 07-02-2018 06:52 PM

(07-02-2018 05:48 PM)Leoguy Wrote:  A new store recently opened at 2567 Amherst Street in the Village: Shop Rice Owls. I stopped by today and found just what I needed, a Rice U license plate frame. The store has an impressive selection of Rice gear and, for those of us who are "off campus" this location is much easier to reach than the RMC store. Let's support it with our $'s. GO OWLS! 02-13-banana

The shoppe has been open for some time. You must have been on an extended trip thru The Western Territories. 03-lmfao

RE: Shop Rice Owls now open in the Village - Almadenmike - 07-08-2018 12:22 AM

The first Parliament post mentioning this Rice store in the Village was by seniorowl on January 22, 2018.

The 12th post in that thread gave the store's address and linked to a Houston Chronicle article that said it would open in March.

RE: Shop Rice Owls now open in the Village - grol - 07-10-2018 12:49 PM

Hey, give Leo a break!