CSNbbs
Samantha Bee Writer: “Civility Is A Tool Of White Supremacy” - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Samantha Bee Writer: “Civility Is A Tool Of White Supremacy” (/thread-852432.html)

Samantha Bee Writer: “Civility Is A Tool Of White Supremacy” - usmbacker - 06-26-2018 11:18 PM

[Image: ifa5ow.jpg]

Rantings from a racist person...

Quote:A writer for TBS’s “Full Frontal with Samantha Bee” went off on a Twitter rant Monday, saying that “civility is a tool of white supremacy.”

“Civility is a tool of white supremacy. Ok, cool. Byeeeeee!” Ashley Nicole Black wrote in a tweet, lashing out against nationwide calls for civility after influential Democrats like Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters of California called for liberals to remove Trump cabinet members from restaurants and public places.

“If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them,” Waters said on Sunday. “Tell them they’re not welcome any more, anywhere!”

Reasonable Democrats have called for calmer heads amid the heightened rhetoric against conservatives, paired with the doxxing of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials earlier in June for which a professor at New York University is responsible.

Keep reading here

RE: Samantha Bee Writer: “Civility Is A Tool Of White Supremacy” - HeartOfDixie - 06-27-2018 08:06 AM

Are these ******* people for real or are they just that unhappy?

RE: Samantha Bee Writer: “Civility Is A Tool Of White Supremacy” - fsquid - 06-27-2018 08:10 AM

(06-27-2018 08:06 AM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  Are these ******* people for real or are they just that unhappy?

I can't tell if they are unhappy or are just trying to earn points with their crowd.

RE: Samantha Bee Writer: “Civility Is A Tool Of White Supremacy” - shere khan - 06-27-2018 08:12 AM

https://youtu.be/eFRHX6glTSM

Sent from my LG-V496 using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: Samantha Bee Writer: “Civility Is A Tool Of White Supremacy” - BadgerMJ - 06-27-2018 08:15 AM

(06-26-2018 11:18 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  [Image: ifa5ow.jpg]

Rantings from a racist person...

Quote:A writer for TBS’s “Full Frontal with Samantha Bee” went off on a Twitter rant Monday, saying that “civility is a tool of white supremacy.”

“Civility is a tool of white supremacy. Ok, cool. Byeeeeee!” Ashley Nicole Black wrote in a tweet, lashing out against nationwide calls for civility after influential Democrats like Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters of California called for liberals to remove Trump cabinet members from restaurants and public places.

“If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them,” Waters said on Sunday. “Tell them they’re not welcome any more, anywhere!”

Reasonable Democrats have called for calmer heads amid the heightened rhetoric against conservatives, paired with the doxxing of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials earlier in June for which a professor at New York University is responsible.

Keep reading here

Translation:

Our positions are weak which means we can't win philosophical, intellectual, or political arguments in a civil manner, the only way we can is to call out the goon squads and try to intimidate.

RE: Samantha Bee Writer: “Civility Is A Tool Of White Supremacy” - SoMs Eagle - 06-27-2018 08:20 AM

(06-27-2018 08:10 AM)fsquid Wrote:  
(06-27-2018 08:06 AM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  Are these ******* people for real or are they just that unhappy?

I can't tell if they are unhappy or are just trying to earn points with their crowd.

Their “crowd” must have never heard of Dr Martin Luther King.
Coming from what appears to be a black woman on top of it all.

BTW: I can somewhat understand the agitation of the black female. After all they seem to be on the verge of an extinction event. They are the most endangered group.

RE: Samantha Bee Writer: “Civility Is A Tool Of White Supremacy” - stinkfist - 06-27-2018 08:22 AM

(06-27-2018 08:10 AM)fsquid Wrote:  

easily both with the latter trumping w/o a clue.....

RE: Samantha Bee Writer: “Civility Is A Tool Of White Supremacy” - Owl 69/70/75 - 06-27-2018 12:21 PM

So civility is a tool of white supremacy?

I guess that proves Trump is not a white supremacist.

RE: Samantha Bee Writer: “Civility Is A Tool Of White Supremacy” - memphistiger89 - 06-27-2018 12:31 PM

I think as a general rule, liberals are a pretty unhappy sort.

RE: Samantha Bee Writer: “Civility Is A Tool Of White Supremacy” - Chappy - 06-27-2018 01:05 PM

So one can call non-whites uncivilized? Of course not. Anyone can be civil.

RE: Samantha Bee Writer: “Civility Is A Tool Of White Supremacy” - Hambone10 - 06-27-2018 02:47 PM

(06-27-2018 12:21 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  So civility is a tool of white supremacy?

I guess that proves Trump is not a white supremacist.

lol