CSNbbs
Cory Booker says Confront Trump Staff with Love - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Cory Booker says Confront Trump Staff with Love (/thread-852346.html)

Cory Booker says Confront Trump Staff with Love - THE NC Herd Fan - 06-25-2018 08:15 PM

Quote:Sen. Cory Booker says there is “nothing wrong with confronting” Trump administration officials in public — as long as it is done “with love.”

“If I saw an administrator out and about, there’s nothing wrong with confronting that person,” Mr. Booker said Monday on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports.” “But not to lead with love, and to do it in a way that is more reflective of the values that we are trying to reject in our country, is unacceptable to me.”

Didn't John Hinckely Jr. act out of love? There is no acceptable way to harass people, doing it out of love is a BS statement.

Do it out of Love

RE: Cory Booker says Confront Trump Staff with Love - stinkfist - 06-25-2018 08:19 PM

good luck with that message dipshite.....

#FKUPOS

RE: Cory Booker says Confront Trump Staff with Love - shere khan - 06-25-2018 08:32 PM

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

RE: Cory Booker says Confront Trump Staff with Love - 450bench - 06-25-2018 08:36 PM

[Image: image.jpg1_zps3tibwewi.jpg]

RE: Cory Booker says Confront Trump Staff with Love - bullet - 06-25-2018 08:38 PM

Obviously the polls are turning sour, so they are having to try to reign things in.

RE: Cory Booker says Confront Trump Staff with Love - stinkfist - 06-25-2018 08:43 PM

(06-25-2018 08:32 PM)shere khan Wrote:  [Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

XACLY!

once you go _______ you never go back......

true party colors bs....

it's too much fun watching the idiots dig their own grave w/o lifting the shovel ready......

Cory Booker says Confront Trump Staff with Love - EverRespect - 06-25-2018 08:46 PM

Keep talking, lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk