CSNbbs
Hey Jude (Is he here yet?) - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: UAB (/forum-448.html)
+------ Forum: UAB Blazers (/forum-384.html)
+------- Forum: The Gene Bartow Memorial Forum (/forum-388.html)
+------- Thread: Hey Jude (Is he here yet?) (/thread-852228.html)

Pages: 1 2

Hey Jude (Is he here yet?) - bftb - 06-23-2018 01:39 PM

Is he here yet? If not, for those in the know, is there any reason we should be concerned? The way the last 3 or 4 months have gone, with starters transferring out and a key signee backing out of his commitment, I guess I am a little unsure of who wants to play for us. I sure hope he comes. I think he has a chance to be a great player.

RE: Hey Jude (Is he here yet?) - Jball - 06-23-2018 05:04 PM

(06-23-2018 01:39 PM)bftb Wrote:  Is he here yet? If not, for those in the know, is there any reason we should be concerned? The way the last 3 or 4 months have gone, with starters transferring out and a key signee backing out of his commitment, I guess I am a little unsure of who wants to play for us. I sure hope he comes. I think he has a chance to be a great player.

Not yet but expected.

RE: Hey Jude (Is he here yet?) - Memphis Blazer - 06-23-2018 09:38 PM

Didn’t we have someone come in late last year too?

RE: Hey Jude (Is he here yet?) - Big Dee - 06-25-2018 01:35 PM

Butler in yet?

RE: Hey Jude (Is he here yet?) - ICB - 06-25-2018 11:07 PM

Son said Jude was at camp.

RE: Hey Jude (Is he here yet?) - Memphis Blazer - 06-25-2018 11:12 PM

I saw on Twitter that Squeaky worked the camp as well.

RE: Hey Jude (Is he here yet?) - ICB - 06-25-2018 11:49 PM

(06-25-2018 11:12 PM)Memphis Blazer Wrote:  I saw on Twitter that Squeaky worked the camp as well.

Yes, he said he saw squeaky and another former Blazer.. forget who he said.

RE: Hey Jude (Is he here yet?) - Memphis Blazer - 06-26-2018 12:10 AM

Jordan Swing

RE: Hey Jude (Is he here yet?) - frenchbeef - 06-26-2018 07:21 AM

Squeaky’s Instagram bio says he is the Player Development coach, if that hasn’t been annnounced elsewhere.

RE: Hey Jude (Is he here yet?) - Memphis Blazer - 06-26-2018 07:27 AM

I wonder if that is a new position. I don’t see it listed from last year. Closest was Rob Williams - Director of Player Relations.

RE: Hey Jude (Is he here yet?) - Big Dee - 06-26-2018 07:45 AM

Head coach in waiting?

RE: Hey Jude (Is he here yet?) - Memphis Blazer - 06-26-2018 08:09 AM

Unfortunately I don’t think that will ever happen. Read his book. There's a little matter of getting two felony charges for selling prescription drugs

RE: Hey Jude (Is he here yet?) - BlazerGold09 - 06-26-2018 10:01 AM

Jude is here. He is an absolute bull and every bit of 250. Not polished offensively but will be a great presence and rebounder for us quickly.

RE: Hey Jude (Is he here yet?) - THE_LEGEND - 06-26-2018 10:31 AM

(06-26-2018 10:01 AM)BlazerGold09 Wrote:  Jude is here. He is an absolute bull and every bit of 250. Not polished offensively but will be a great presence and rebounder for us quickly.

Need some pics with proof of life.

RE: Hey Jude (Is he here yet?) - Rebounder2u - 06-26-2018 10:48 AM

I understand summer camp is full of former Blazer sighting, Haha, Dirk to name a few...there was even a Watford Sighting...I understand Rob works out with Christian and Christian goes everywhere with little brother...wish young Watford would have included the Blazers in his final 8...wish Eshan had gotten in on the young Watford early...the kid been mentioned as a 1 and done since 8th grade.
Any way the young Blazers must be getting good work and some long runs... when you are running against Dirk, HaHa, Squeaky, Rob and the watfords...

RE: Hey Jude (Is he here yet?) - WesternBlazer - 06-26-2018 10:57 AM

I believe AJ is also here...

RE: Hey Jude (Is he here yet?) - Auburn_Blazer - 06-26-2018 11:13 AM

(06-26-2018 10:48 AM)Rebounder2u Wrote:  I understand summer camp is full of former Blazer sighting, Haha, Dirk to name a few...there was even a Watford Sighting...I understand Rob works out with Christian and Christian goes everywhere with little brother...wish young Watford would have included the Blazers in his final 8...wish Eshan had gotten in on the young Watford early...the kid been mentioned as a 1 and done since 8th grade.
Any way the young Blazers must be getting good work and some long runs... when you are running against Dirk, HaHa, Squeaky, Rob and the watfords...

UAB wants none of Watford tbh. He's looking for a big bag to get dropped.

RE: Hey Jude (Is he here yet?) - Rebounder2u - 06-26-2018 12:35 PM

The kid is a legit one and done, just having a Watford say UAB is a potential landing spot is a win. Having a Watford sign is a game changer. Think Cousin and Bledsoe, I am not speaking about how anyone feels about Mike Davis, I am speaking about the players of that caliber choosing UAB.
Keep up the good recruiting and coach them up coach Eshan.

RE: Hey Jude (Is he here yet?) - TPBlaze84 - 06-26-2018 06:11 PM

(06-26-2018 11:13 AM)Auburn_Blazer Wrote:  
(06-26-2018 10:48 AM)Rebounder2u Wrote:  I understand summer camp is full of former Blazer sighting, Haha, Dirk to name a few...there was even a Watford Sighting...I understand Rob works out with Christian and Christian goes everywhere with little brother...wish young Watford would have included the Blazers in his final 8...wish Eshan had gotten in on the young Watford early...the kid been mentioned as a 1 and done since 8th grade.

UAB wants none of Watford tbh. He's looking for a big bag to get dropped.

Ding! Kid was auctioned to the highest bidder for his high school choice, his older brother was the same situation. Not coincidentally, the younger Watford had been thought to be a Bama lock for some time and now recently Memphis is now the hot front runner...

RE: Hey Jude (Is he here yet?) - Rebounder2u - 06-26-2018 07:10 PM

Please provide a link where I can find that information