CSNbbs
Kevin Hart Not Doing Trump Comedy is a 'P***y Move' - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Kevin Hart Not Doing Trump Comedy is a 'P***y Move' (/thread-851764.html)

Pages: 1 2

Kevin Hart Not Doing Trump Comedy is a 'P***y Move' - CrimsonPhantom - 06-14-2018 12:18 PM

Quote:Comedian Kathy Griffin criticized fellow comedian Kevin Hart for not making fun of President Donald Trump during his comedy routine, calling it a “p***y move” because of his race.

During an interview with USA Today, Griffin, who is a vocal critic of Trump, indicated that she is setting off on a new comedy tour that's filled with jabs at the president and first family.

She explained that in an “anxiety-ridden time” she believes that there is a “thirst for all kinds of comedy.” Since her show mocks Trump, she encouraged comedy fans who aren't into that to go see Hart instead.

“And look, if you want to not hear about Trump at all, go see Kevin Hart,” she said. “He doesn't even mention Trump.”

Griffin added, “I personally think that's a [expletive] move because he's a black man. But I guess he's selling more tickets than I ever will.”

While USA Today didn't publish the exact expletive the comedian used, the outlet confirmed to the Washington Free Beacon that Griffin used the word “p***y” to describe Hart.

In June 2017, Hart told Variety that the current state of affairs is “not a laughing matter” and he won't use Trump as a punching bag.

“When you jump into that political realm you’re alienating some of your audience,” he explained.

Hart added that instead of going after Trump with his comedy, he's abiding by the golden rule that “if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.”

A month after his announcement, the comedian claimed the top spot on The Hollywood Reporter's Top Comedians chart.

Link

RE: Kevin Hart Not Doing Trump Comedy is a 'P***y Move' - Lord Stanley - 06-14-2018 12:20 PM

Quote:“p***y move”

Wait, now p***ies are bad?

I seriously can't keep this stuff straight.

RE: Kevin Hart Not Doing Trump Comedy is a 'P***y Move' - Bull_In_Exile - 06-14-2018 12:25 PM

I love Kevin Hart's act... And the man is 100% right, why alienate about half of your potential audience..

RE: Kevin Hart Not Doing Trump Comedy is a 'P***y Move' - JMUDunk - 06-14-2018 12:30 PM

(06-14-2018 12:20 PM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  
Quote:“p***y move”

Wait, now p***ies are bad?

I seriously can't keep this stuff straight.

Clearly she's not only a blithering moron, but a misogynist as well.

Likely voted for Trump too. 07-coffee3

RE: Kevin Hart Not Doing Trump Comedy is a 'P***y Move' - fsquid - 06-14-2018 12:41 PM

Kevin Hart doesn't dive into political comedy.

RE: Kevin Hart Not Doing Trump Comedy is a 'P***y Move' - BadgerMJ - 06-14-2018 12:49 PM

Maybe Kevin Hart is smart enough to realize that a good % of the people who go to his comedy shows and watch his movies are Trump voters.

Many of those dopes in Hollywood could learn a lesson from him.....

RE: Kevin Hart Not Doing Trump Comedy is a 'P***y Move' - Bull_In_Exile - 06-14-2018 12:59 PM

(06-14-2018 12:49 PM)BadgerMJ Wrote:  Maybe Kevin Hart is smart enough to realize that a good % of the people who go to his comedy shows and watch his movies are Trump voters.

And he's funny enough that he does not have to pander to get laughs.

Look at how lazy SNL has gotten....

RE: Kevin Hart Not Doing Trump Comedy is a 'P***y Move' - Kronke - 06-14-2018 01:03 PM

(06-14-2018 12:49 PM)BadgerMJ Wrote:  Maybe Kevin Hart is smart enough to realize that a good % of the people who go to his comedy shows and watch his movies are Trump voters.

"Republicans buy sneakers, too."

RE: Kevin Hart Not Doing Trump Comedy is a 'P***y Move' - NCeagle - 06-14-2018 01:55 PM

Kevin Hart has a net worth of about 120 million.

Kathy Griffin has a net worth of 20 million.

I'd rather be a pu**y with an extra 100 million dollars. She's a f*cking moron.

RE: Kevin Hart Not Doing Trump Comedy is a 'P***y Move' - nomad2u2001 - 06-14-2018 02:23 PM

Here's the thing about getting on Presidents in your comedy: it doesn't hold up. Have you ever gone back to watch episodes of SNL and watched bits where they do Jimmy Carter?

RE: Kevin Hart Not Doing Trump Comedy is a 'P***y Move' - JTiger - 06-14-2018 02:37 PM

It's an easy joke but maybe Kevin Hart stays away from politics.

Kevin Hart is much more relevant than Kathy Griffin is

RE: Kevin Hart Not Doing Trump Comedy is a 'P***y Move' - VA49er - 06-14-2018 02:43 PM

(06-14-2018 02:37 PM)JTiger Wrote:  It's an easy joke but maybe Kevin Hart stays away from politics.

Kevin Hart is much more relevant than Kathy Griffin is

Yeah, Kevin is A list and Griffin is trying to get back to D list. She'll double down on Trump and just ensure more Trump voters.

RE: Kevin Hart Not Doing Trump Comedy is a 'P***y Move' - gdunn - 06-14-2018 03:11 PM

I respect Kevin Hart more after his statement. He's not a Trump supporter so he's decided to leave it alone. It's a good move.

RE: Kevin Hart Not Doing Trump Comedy is a 'P***y Move' - WKUYG - 06-14-2018 03:20 PM

What a nasty awful woman and a dumb **** at that . It's good to see a person using common sense when it comes to this issue and not throwing away 50% of their income.

Here's one thing about this President that is most likely different from all others. If a person like Hart has issues with him and wants to sit down and talk about them. Trump would probably make the time to do just that. I bet that after that sit down Hart's view of President Trump would be a lot different. Honestly that would be anyone on the left if they went in with common sense and not blind hatred.

Some of these people are just ******* crazy with hate

Kevin Hart Not Doing Trump Comedy is a 'P***y Move' - Huskypride - 06-14-2018 04:53 PM

I think Kevin doesn't want to be attacked by trump via Twitter. He will also have to deal with half country hating him because of it. It would also hurt his business as well as a comedian. He's just avoiding a fight he doesn't want to deal with. I would do the same thing in his position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Kevin Hart Not Doing Trump Comedy is a 'P***y Move' - Dasville - 06-14-2018 05:49 PM

Kathy is a Super Predator?

RE: Kevin Hart Not Doing Trump Comedy is a 'P***y Move' - UCGrad1992 - 06-14-2018 06:24 PM

Carrothead is just mad because she was called out by nearly everyone for being grossly offensive instead of using good humor. She got knocked off her self-imposed pedestal. Honestly, I've never thought this woman has ever been funny but I didn't pay much attention to the whine bag either. Best of luck on your seedy night club tour...

RE: Kevin Hart Not Doing Trump Comedy is a 'P***y Move' - Dasville - 06-14-2018 06:33 PM

I hope she identifies other *******. She is the “Barr” after all.

RE: Kevin Hart Not Doing Trump Comedy is a 'P***y Move' - UCGrad1992 - 06-14-2018 06:52 PM

Another example of being offensive in lieu of comedy from 2007. Imagine if Muhammad had been the punchline instead...

RE: Kevin Hart Not Doing Trump Comedy is a 'P***y Move' - Fo Shizzle - 06-14-2018 07:26 PM

(06-14-2018 12:41 PM)fsquid Wrote:  Kevin Hart doesn't dive into political comedy.

Thus...Why he is selling more tickets than this C U Next Tuesday will ever sell. She is ugly and unfunny. The ONLY way she can sell tickets is to PANDER to her ultra Liberal fans. Talk about a ***** move? Evidently she has no fcking mirrors in her house.07-coffee3