CSNbbs
Bobby D. Apologizes To Canada - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Bobby D. Apologizes To Canada (/thread-851725.html)

Bobby D. Apologizes To Canada - UCGrad1992 - 06-13-2018 07:37 PM

Another Hollywood Liberal triggered and obsessed with the POTUS! BAWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA It just keeps getting better...Hey Bobby, youz tryin' for Tom Perez's job?

Quote:When Robert De Niro stepped up to the microphone at an event in Toronto on Monday morning, he had a few more choice words to say about President Trump.

But unlike the expletive-filled statements that earned him a standing ovation at the Tony Awards less than 24 hours earlier, the Oscar-winning actor instead took a PG-rated approach, apologizing to Canadians for Trump’s “idiotic behavior.”

“I just want to make a note of apology for the idiotic behavior of my president,” De Niro said, his comment prompting cheers from the crowd.

The actor was attending a groundbreaking ceremony for a development in downtown Toronto along with celebrity chef Nobu Matsuhisa, Canadian Broadcasting Corp. reported. De Niro is a co-owner of the Nobu restaurant business.

After the applause subsided, De Niro reiterated his apology, this time focusing on Canada’s prime minister, Justin Trudeau, and “the other people” at the Group of Seven summit that took place last weekend.

“It’s a disgrace,” he said in reference to Trump’s recent behavior. “It’s disgusting.”

Bobby D. Is Seeing Red!

RE: Bobby D. Apologizes To Canada - olliebaba - 06-13-2018 07:41 PM

Since when does he talk for all Americans. Let me as an American speak for myself, "screw you Dinero".

RE: Bobby D. Apologizes To Canada - Kronke - 06-13-2018 07:52 PM

I don't know who Bobby D is, but Punchy sounds tired and needs to wake up.

RE: Bobby D. Apologizes To Canada - THE NC Herd Fan - 06-13-2018 07:54 PM

De Niro another of those over inflated Hollywood elitists who crave attention so badly they'll pull any stunt to make headlines, he's a media whore. De Niro's apology to Canada carries as much weight as mine to Israel for Obama's bullying behavior during his 8 year reign.

RE: Bobby D. Apologizes To Canada - HeartOfDixie - 06-13-2018 08:06 PM

Well, he's a piece of trash.

Bobby D. Apologizes To Canada - Jjoey52 - 06-13-2018 08:49 PM

Look at the bright side, every time Bobby D or some other ego inflated Hollywood type says something moronic, Trump picks up a few more supporters as most people cannot stand these clowns.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: Bobby D. Apologizes To Canada - Dasville - 06-13-2018 10:57 PM

Roberto De Sharto strikes again.

RE: Bobby D. Apologizes To Canada - VA49er - 06-14-2018 08:08 AM

lol Punchy. You don't realize it yet but it's folks like you that are going to get Trump reelected.

RE: Bobby D. Apologizes To Canada - HeartOfDixie - 06-14-2018 08:09 AM

I wish somebody would ask him what Canadian apologized to the American working man?

RE: Bobby D. Apologizes To Canada - UCGrad1992 - 06-14-2018 08:51 AM

(06-14-2018 08:09 AM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  I wish somebody would ask him what Canadian apologized to the American working man?

Spot on! Like so many in Hollywood, they love other countries more than their own.

RE: Bobby D. Apologizes To Canada - BadgerMJ - 06-14-2018 09:35 AM

He should apologize to Canada for making Dirty Grandpa.....

RE: Bobby D. Apologizes To Canada - 450bench - 06-14-2018 10:15 AM

Dammit, I used to flockin like that guy.