CSNbbs
Robert De Niro Says ‘F— Trump’ at Tony Awards. Gets Standing Ovation - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Robert De Niro Says ‘F— Trump’ at Tony Awards. Gets Standing Ovation (/thread-851544.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Robert De Niro Says ‘F— Trump’ at Tony Awards. Gets Standing Ovation - usmbacker - 06-10-2018 11:13 PM

What's funny is that this dried up has been actor thinks what he says matters anymore. Check the approval ratings of our President DeNiro. You are preaching to a minority and go for it. Your kind of hate and lack of class just draws more people to vote for President Trump. Your messiah, Obama, looks like a kindergarten failed teacher compared to President Trump.

Quote:Robert De Niro had a simple introduction to Bruce Springsteen’s Tony performance.

“I just want to say one thing — F— Trump,” De Niro said while pumping his fists in the air. “It’s no longer down with Trump. It’s f— Trump.”

The political sentiment earned De Niro a standing ovation, while CBS scrambled to bleep the audio. After the audience settled, De Niro got back to talking about Springsteen, who received a special Tony Award on Sunday night. The intimate show “Springsteen on Broadway” — or as De Niro referred to it, “Jersey Boy” — features the Boss performing his music and sharing stories from his 2016 autobiography “Born to Run.” Tickets to the show, which has been extended twice, are upwards of $850.

Keep reading here....

RE: Robert De Niro Says ‘F— Trump’ at Tony Awards. Gets Standing Ovation - usmbacker - 06-10-2018 11:23 PM

Once again, James Woods is the man...

This stupid azz actress thinks our President would give a rat's azz about her stupid movie. The insanity and arrogance of these dumb azz leftists is off the chart.

RE: Robert De Niro Says ‘F— Trump’ at Tony Awards. Gets Standing Ovation - thespiritof1976 - 06-10-2018 11:54 PM

Liberals STILL don't get how out touch they are.

RE: Robert De Niro Says ‘F— Trump’ at Tony Awards. Gets Standing Ovation - Kronke - 06-10-2018 11:55 PM

Oooooo.. he showed him.

RE: Robert De Niro Says ‘F— Trump’ at Tony Awards. Gets Standing Ovation - thespiritof1976 - 06-10-2018 11:58 PM

Deniro is an actor. He pretends for a living. And he doesnt do a very good job at that IMO.

RE: Robert De Niro Says ‘F— Trump’ at Tony Awards. Gets Standing Ovation - Fort Bend Owl - 06-11-2018 05:19 AM

I'd rather remember this standing ovation moment from the Tony Awards last night. And who in the hell were the 5 asses to give this a thumb's down?

RE: Robert De Niro Says ‘F— Trump’ at Tony Awards. Gets Standing Ovation - gdunn - 06-11-2018 05:44 AM

I dunno but I'm not watching to boost the egos.

RE: Robert De Niro Says ‘F— Trump’ at Tony Awards. Gets Standing Ovation - TigerBlue4Ever - 06-11-2018 06:47 AM

Fruck Denerio. I watched my last movie with him in it back when he started his ride on the crazy train. Sadly, if I stick to my convictions there will soon be no movies I can watch because the vast majority of the loons who inhabit Hollywood are cut from the same defective cloth.

RE: Robert De Niro Says ‘F— Trump’ at Tony Awards. Gets Standing Ovation - HuskyU - 06-11-2018 07:25 AM

Hollywood is the breeding ground for out-of-touch idiots.

If North Korea were to ever launch a nuclear attack at the US mainland, LA would be the top target. But F Trump! Let's hope he fails!

RE: Robert De Niro Says ‘F— Trump’ at Tony Awards. Gets Standing Ovation - BadgerMJ - 06-11-2018 07:32 AM

"Robert De Niro Says ‘F— Trump’ at Tony Awards. Gets Standing Ovation...."

That's fine.

What these lefty morons don't understand is that every time they pull a stunt like this, they just add to the number of people who will vote for Trump in 2020.

Mr. "you talkin to me" is doing more to get Trump reelected than all the $$$ spent on advertising.....

RE: Robert De Niro Says ‘F— Trump’ at Tony Awards. Gets Standing Ovation - TechRocks - 06-11-2018 09:00 AM

The left have gone completely off the rails and are making fools of themselves.

I so hope they keep it up.

RE: Robert De Niro Says ‘F— Trump’ at Tony Awards. Gets Standing Ovation - fsquid - 06-11-2018 09:17 AM

It's an award for Broadway shows, did you think it was going to be a Pro-Trump crowd?

RE: Robert De Niro Says ‘F— Trump’ at Tony Awards. Gets Standing Ovation - JTiger - 06-11-2018 09:49 AM

(06-10-2018 11:23 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  Once again, James Woods is the man...

This stupid azz actress thinks our President would give a rat's azz about her stupid movie. The insanity and arrogance of these dumb azz leftists is off the chart.

Talk about a washed up actor

RE: Robert De Niro Says ‘F— Trump’ at Tony Awards. Gets Standing Ovation - umbluegray - 06-11-2018 09:52 AM

(06-11-2018 09:17 AM)fsquid Wrote:  It's an award for Broadway shows, did you think it was going to be a Pro-Trump crowd?

So that's what the Tonys are.

The only award show I've ever watched is when Rush was inducted into the R&R HOF.

And I'll say that Alex Lifeson's speech may have been blah, but it was better than anything that de Niro ever said.

RE: Robert De Niro Says ‘F— Trump’ at Tony Awards. Gets Standing Ovation - fsquid - 06-11-2018 09:54 AM

(06-11-2018 09:52 AM)umbluegray Wrote:  
(06-11-2018 09:17 AM)fsquid Wrote:  It's an award for Broadway shows, did you think it was going to be a Pro-Trump crowd?

The only award show I've ever watched is when Rush was inducted into the R&R HOF.

And I'll say that Alex Lifeson's speech may have been blah, but it was better than anything that de Niro ever said.

I'm here to educate.

RE: Robert De Niro Says ‘F— Trump’ at Tony Awards. Gets Standing Ovation - umbluegray - 06-11-2018 09:56 AM

(06-11-2018 09:54 AM)fsquid Wrote:  

I'm here to educate.

Thanks.

It's about time you started to pull your weight around here.

03-wink

RE: Robert De Niro Says ‘F— Trump’ at Tony Awards. Gets Standing Ovation - VA49er - 06-11-2018 10:18 AM

(06-10-2018 11:54 PM)thespiritof1976 Wrote:  Liberals STILL don't get how out touch they are.

Good. Let them continue their temper tantrum and insults. They still have no idea both will help get Trump re-elected

RE: Robert De Niro Says ‘F— Trump’ at Tony Awards. Gets Standing Ovation - shere khan - 06-11-2018 10:21 AM

(06-11-2018 09:54 AM)fsquid Wrote:  

I'm here to educate.
I thought it was an award for the best Fiat repair shop.

RE: Robert De Niro Says ‘F— Trump’ at Tony Awards. Gets Standing Ovation - UofMemphis - 06-11-2018 10:25 AM

(06-10-2018 11:23 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  Once again, James Woods is the man...

I liked this one...
[Image: james-woods-armie-hammer.png]

RE: Robert De Niro Says ‘F— Trump’ at Tony Awards. Gets Standing Ovation - k-vegasbuc - 06-11-2018 10:27 AM

(06-11-2018 10:18 AM)VA49er Wrote:  
(06-10-2018 11:54 PM)thespiritof1976 Wrote:  Liberals STILL don't get how out touch they are.

Good. Let them continue their temper tantrum and insults. They still have no idea both will help get Trump re-elected

They're also exposing their hypocrisy. When Trump was elected it was all about what a hateful horrible person he was. Who is really full of hate? All I hear now are curse words, people being called names, conservative women being called ugly, I thought this is why they didn't like Trump? How can you dislike someone and then do the exact same thing?