CSNbbs
What Football Games Are Ya'll Planning to Attend? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Conference Talk (/forum-439.html)
+---- Thread: What Football Games Are Ya'll Planning to Attend? (/thread-850793.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

What Football Games Are Ya'll Planning to Attend? - Magic95Fan - 05-29-2018 09:13 AM

It's the offseason...

I know a lot of you guys are season ticket holders and hit up all your home games. But im curious what games yall are planning to see in person, including roadies.

Im looking to drive up to Denton for

Sep 1st SMU
Oct 13th Southern Miss

And the close game for me

Nov 24th @UTSA

RE: What Football Games Are Ya'll Planning to Attend? - ODU AGGIE - 05-29-2018 09:26 AM

This is what makes C-USA so challenging. You're talking about games from San Antonio to Denton. I will be making all the home games for ODU in Norfolk, VA and possibly make the trip to Greenville, NC for the game with ECU. Yet here we are on the same forum talking about games for teams in the same conference. That said, being orginally from the Dallas area, I am really looking forward to the game with UNT in Norfolk this year.

RE: What Football Games Are Ya'll Planning to Attend? - va-eagle - 05-29-2018 09:37 AM

I live in SW VA and don't get to MS very much.

I'm currently planning to go to the Marshall game at USC. My wife is a Marshall alum and I owe her since we went to the USM - UT game last year. However, I'm trying to talk her out of it so I can go to the USM game at App St.

I am gonna try to get to the USM - LaTech game.

I'll also go to 1 other Marshall game, either the NC St game or FAU.

My son is starting at VT this fall. I'll likely be at 3 of their games.

RE: What Football Games Are Ya'll Planning to Attend? - chidave - 05-29-2018 10:38 AM

Tennessee for sure (grew up in Tennessee) and Marshall more than likely (had a blast there two years ago).

RE: What Football Games Are Ya'll Planning to Attend? - usm99 - 05-29-2018 11:24 AM

I'll do all the home USM games, the road game at UAB, and possibly the road game at Auburn.

RE: What Football Games Are Ya'll Planning to Attend? - ExcitedOwl18 - 05-29-2018 11:29 AM

I'll be at the Rice vs. UH game, Rice @ UNT game, and maybe a couple others depending on how the season is going.

RE: What Football Games Are Ya'll Planning to Attend? - Herd-in-ATL - 05-29-2018 12:22 PM

Living here in Atlanta the only away game that is remotely close will be the Marshall vs So. Carolina game which I plan on attending. I was there in 1998 when the Herd won, so hopefully lighting will strike twice. Plus USC's Williams-Brice is one of my favorite stadiums. I really miss the easy drive over to Birmingham, and now that UAB has been slotted in the west who knows when Marshall and UAB will play again during the regular season.

RE: What Football Games Are Ya'll Planning to Attend? - WKUYG - 05-29-2018 01:13 PM

All 5 home games

AT WISCONSIN 100%
AT LOUISVILLE 100%
AT BALL STATE 75%
AT CHARLOTTE only if Western is on a 2 game winning streak (Ball St & Marshall)...so about 25%
AT MIDDLE TENNESSEE only if Western is in play for eastern championship...so about 15%
AT FLORIDA ATLANTIC only if Western is in play for eastern championship...so about 7%
AT LOUISIANA TECH only if Western is in play for eastern championship...so about 3%

Up till last year we had only missed traveling to 3 games total in the previous 4 seasons and 6 games in 6 seasons

RE: What Football Games Are Ya'll Planning to Attend? - Jack Bauer - 05-29-2018 01:23 PM

(05-29-2018 01:13 PM)WKUYG Wrote:  All 5 home games

AT WISCONSIN 100%
AT LOUISVILLE 100%
AT BALL STATE 75%
AT CHARLOTTE only if Western is on a 2 game winning streak (Ball St & Marshall)...so about 25%
AT MIDDLE TENNESSEE only if Western is in play for eastern championship...so about 15%
AT FLORIDA ATLANTIC only if Western is in play for eastern championship...so about 7%
AT LOUISIANA TECH only if Western is in play for eastern championship...so about 3%

Up till last year we had only missed traveling to 3 games total in the previous 4 seasons and 6 games in 6 seasons

Cant believe you are missing so many games this year cause let's be real none of your if only situations are likely haha

RE: What Football Games Are Ya'll Planning to Attend? - Auburn_Blazer - 05-29-2018 01:45 PM

9/1 - Either Boise State @ Troy or if I can find cheap(ish) tickets Washington vs. Auburn
9/3 - Have had a hotel in Tallahassee for over a year for VT @ FSU but this one starting to seem unlikely.
10/6 - Auburn @ Mississippi State
10/13 - Tennessee vs. Auburn

Also have UAB season tickets. I know most others are upset about UAB's Thursday opener, but I'm alright with it because it opens me up to going to another game. I've decided this year to care more about my personal teams than college football as a whole.

RE: What Football Games Are Ya'll Planning to Attend? - JCMiner - 05-29-2018 02:09 PM

@ UTSA if we are not 0-4

@ La Tech if we have won at least 2 games

@ RICE if we are still bowl eligible

RE: What Football Games Are Ya'll Planning to Attend? - Ragu - 05-29-2018 02:30 PM

All the Cleveland Browns home games except the chargers cuz of a wedding

Road games in Tampa , New Orleans and Houston

No Florida Atlantic games. I'll go to Columbus next year vs osu

RE: What Football Games Are Ya'll Planning to Attend? - mturn017 - 05-29-2018 02:36 PM

Probably just @ Liberty

RE: What Football Games Are Ya'll Planning to Attend? - Side Show Joe - 05-29-2018 03:59 PM

I will attend 7 of UNT's 12 regular season games. I will drive an hour and a half to be in my regular seats at all the North Texas home games, and this season I will travel to San Antonio for the UTSA game. I always travel to at least one road game every season.

RE: What Football Games Are Ya'll Planning to Attend? - SouthernMiss3613 - 05-29-2018 03:59 PM

(05-29-2018 01:45 PM)Auburn_Blazer Wrote:  9/1 - Either Boise State @ Troy or if I can find cheap(ish) tickets Washington vs. Auburn
9/3 - Have had a hotel in Tallahassee for over a year for VT @ FSU but this one starting to seem unlikely.

Also have UAB season tickets. I know most others are upset about UAB's Thursday opener, but I'm alright with it because it opens me up to going to another game. I've decided this year to care more about my personal teams than college football as a whole.

Did you go to UAB or Auburn for undergrad?

RE: What Football Games Are Ya'll Planning to Attend? - va-eagle - 05-29-2018 04:02 PM

(05-29-2018 02:36 PM)mturn017 Wrote:  Probably just @ Liberty

I forgot you guys were at Liberty this year. Unless my kid has a soccer game that day, I'll drive over to Liberty and watch the game.

RE: What Football Games Are Ya'll Planning to Attend? - blazerwkr - 05-29-2018 04:14 PM

Most/if not all our home games, maybe an away game or 2 depending on work/opponent

RE: What Football Games Are Ya'll Planning to Attend? - Auburn_Blazer - 05-29-2018 04:38 PM

(05-29-2018 03:59 PM)SouthernMiss3613 Wrote:  
(05-29-2018 01:45 PM)Auburn_Blazer Wrote:  9/1 - Either Boise State @ Troy or if I can find cheap(ish) tickets Washington vs. Auburn

Did you go to UAB or Auburn for undergrad?

Auburn alum, UAB sidewalk fan.

RE: What Football Games Are Ya'll Planning to Attend? - goliath74 - 05-29-2018 04:59 PM

Manchester United vs. Real Madrid - for certain.

RE: What Football Games Are Ya'll Planning to Attend? - Niner National - 05-29-2018 06:38 PM

I'll probably hit some Panthers games. I'm boycotting the 49ers until Brad Lambert is no longer the coach.