CSNbbs
Dershowitz Destroys CNN & Liberal Hypocrisy With Just One Simple Question... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Dershowitz Destroys CNN & Liberal Hypocrisy With Just One Simple Question... (/thread-850411.html)

Pages: 1 2

Dershowitz Destroys CNN & Liberal Hypocrisy With Just One Simple Question... - usmbacker - 05-22-2018 11:15 AM

[Image: 2wcqxp2.jpg]

What was the question?

What If This Had Happened To Hillary?

Quote:CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin and Harvard professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz went head to head over the FBI allegedly spying on the Trump campaign on “Anderson Cooper 360” Monday.

“I have to tell you, if this had happened to Hillary Clinton, the ACLU would be jumping up and down the way they did when I was on the board of the ACLU, when undercover agents were put into the anti-war movement, into Civil Rights movement,” Dershowitz said

Keep reading here....

RE: Dershowitz Destroys CNN & Liberal Hypocrisy With Just One Simple Question... - TechRocks - 05-22-2018 02:02 PM

Yeah, as I've commented here a number of times. Imagine the outcry if what took place in 2016-2017 had taken place in 2008-2009.......and they'd have been right to scream at the top of their little liberal lungs.

RE: Dershowitz Destroys CNN & Liberal Hypocrisy With Just One Simple Question... - Marc Mensa - 05-22-2018 02:09 PM

(05-22-2018 11:15 AM)usmbacker Wrote:  [Image: 2wcqxp2.jpg]

What was the question?

Quote:CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin and Harvard professor emeritus Alan Dershowitz went head to head over the FBI allegedly spying on the Trump campaign on “Anderson Cooper 360” Monday.

“I have to tell you, if this had happened to Hillary Clinton, the ACLU would be jumping up and down the way they did when I was on the board of the ACLU, when undercover agents were put into the anti-war movement, into Civil Rights movement,” Dershowitz said

Keep reading here....

i think Alan forgets... it did happen to Bill and Hillary... for four years it happened.

RE: Dershowitz Destroys CNN & Liberal Hypocrisy With Just One Simple Question... - shere khan - 05-22-2018 02:45 PM

(05-22-2018 02:02 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  Yeah, as I've commented here a number of times. Imagine the outcry if what took place in 2016-2017 had taken place in 2008-2009.......and they'd have been right to scream at the top of their little liberal lungs.
Watergate was small potatoes compared to this.

RE: Dershowitz Destroys CNN & Liberal Hypocrisy With Just One Simple Question... - Marc Mensa - 05-22-2018 03:07 PM

(05-22-2018 02:45 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(05-22-2018 02:02 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  Yeah, as I've commented here a number of times. Imagine the outcry if what took place in 2016-2017 had taken place in 2008-2009.......and they'd have been right to scream at the top of their little liberal lungs.

based on what? a manufactured scandel filled with nothing but conservative, hyperbolic conspiracy theories? in the past, adults laughed off the Alex Jones wing of the party, however, now there's a disciple in the White House.

What an embarrasing mess the GOP has become.

RE: Dershowitz Destroys CNN & Liberal Hypocrisy With Just One Simple Question... - green - 05-22-2018 03:14 PM

(05-22-2018 03:07 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  based on what? a manufactured scandel filled with nothing but conservative, hyperbolic conspiracy theories?

TO A T

RE: Dershowitz Destroys CNN & Liberal Hypocrisy With Just One Simple Question... - TechRocks - 05-22-2018 03:20 PM

(05-22-2018 03:07 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  

based on what? a manufactured scandel filled with nothing but conservative, hyperbolic conspiracy theories? in the past, adults laughed off the Alex Jones wing of the party, however, now there's a disciple in the White House.

Gotta be tough being you guys these days.

RE: Dershowitz Destroys CNN & Liberal Hypocrisy With Just One Simple Question... - Marc Mensa - 05-22-2018 03:55 PM

(05-22-2018 03:20 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  

Not really... but the right wing propaganda machine had definitely been out in full force over the past week.

Mueller just needs to keep quietly doing his job for the American peopleand the truth will eventually be revealed.

RE: Dershowitz Destroys CNN & Liberal Hypocrisy With Just One Simple Question... - green - 05-22-2018 04:03 PM

(05-22-2018 03:55 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  Mueller just needs to keep quietly doing his job for the American peopleand the truth will eventually be revealed.

what's the underlying crime; keep it up for how long ...
my patience is wearing thin ...

UNDEFINED & INDETERMINATE

RE: Dershowitz Destroys CNN & Liberal Hypocrisy With Just One Simple Question... - miko33 - 05-22-2018 04:03 PM

Here are the problems the Dems face in the midterms:
  • Economy remains strong for the balance of the year
  • Unemployment for minorities (black and hispanic especially) continues to drop throughout the year
  • Trade balances with China and other countries shrink significantly
  • Sustained foreign policy wins with Iran, North Korea and Syria

For the Dems to do well in the midterms, at least one if not more of the things from this list will have to go bad. There does not appear to be any real substance coming from the Dems, and if I was a Dem I would be feeling very leery about that.

RE: Dershowitz Destroys CNN & Liberal Hypocrisy With Just One Simple Question... - thespiritof1976 - 05-22-2018 04:19 PM

(05-22-2018 04:03 PM)miko33 Wrote:  

Here are the problems the Dems face in the midterms:
  • Economy remains strong for the balance of the year
  • Unemployment for minorities (black and hispanic especially) continues to drop throughout the year
  • Trade balances with China and other countries shrink significantly
  • Sustained foreign policy wins with Iran, North Korea and Syria

For the Dems to do well in the midterms, at least one if not more of the things from this list will have to go bad. There does not appear to be any real substance coming from the Dems, and if I was a Dem I would be feeling very leery about that.

The Democrats are going to work 24/7 to try to come up with something that will get people riled up against Trump. I wouldn't even put making a fake, doctored audio of something vile and try to pass it off as the real thing past them.

They'll do ANYTHING to hold onto power - whether legal or illegal.

RE: Dershowitz Destroys CNN & Liberal Hypocrisy With Just One Simple Question... - TechRocks - 05-22-2018 04:19 PM

(05-22-2018 03:55 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  

Not really... but the right wing propaganda machine had definitely been out in full force over the past week.

Mueller just needs to keep quietly doing his job for the American peopleand the truth will eventually be revealed.

Can ya give us a hint because to date it's been all nothingburgers.

Dershowitz Destroys CNN & Liberal Hypocrisy With Just One Simple Question... - JMUDunk - 05-22-2018 04:21 PM

(05-22-2018 02:09 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  

What was the question?

Keep reading here....

i think Alan forgets... it did happen to Bill and Hillary... for four years it happened.

What “happened” to Bubba and H>?

RE: Dershowitz Destroys CNN & Liberal Hypocrisy With Just One Simple Question... - green - 05-22-2018 04:25 PM

(05-22-2018 04:21 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(05-22-2018 02:09 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  i think Alan forgets... it did happen to Bill and Hillary... for four years it happened.

GARDEN VARIETY

RE: Dershowitz Destroys CNN & Liberal Hypocrisy With Just One Simple Question... - thespiritof1976 - 05-22-2018 04:27 PM

(05-22-2018 04:21 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(05-22-2018 02:09 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  

What was the question?

Keep reading here....

And let's not forget what happened to Ron Brown and Vince Foster....

RE: Dershowitz Destroys CNN & Liberal Hypocrisy With Just One Simple Question... - Marc Mensa - 05-22-2018 04:33 PM

(05-22-2018 04:19 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  
(05-22-2018 02:45 PM)shere khan Wrote:  Watergate was small potatoes compared to this.

September 1st is what Rudy concocted.

19 indictments or guilty pleas isn’t exactly a nothingburger... but we’ll see if those indictments and pleas will incriminatie more.

RE: Dershowitz Destroys CNN & Liberal Hypocrisy With Just One Simple Question... - green - 05-22-2018 04:37 PM

(05-22-2018 04:33 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  19 indictments or guilty pleas isn’t exactly a nothingburger... but we’ll see if those indictments and pleas will incriminatie more.

unrelated to mueller's charge: russia collusion ...

SHOW TRIAL

RE: Dershowitz Destroys CNN & Liberal Hypocrisy With Just One Simple Question... - TechRocks - 05-22-2018 04:47 PM

(05-22-2018 04:33 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  
(05-22-2018 04:19 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  
(05-22-2018 03:07 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  based on what? a manufactured scandel filled with nothing but conservative, hyperbolic conspiracy theories? in the past, adults laughed off the Alex Jones wing of the party, however, now there's a disciple in the White House.

September 1st is what Rudy concocted.

19 indictments or guilty pleas isn’t exactly a nothingburger... but we’ll see if those indictments and pleas will incriminatie more.

Actually, they're all nothingburgers if you look at the details of each and consider the original target and charges.

BTW, I've been wondering why no Ruskis have ever been indicted for hacking the DNC. Gotta be a crime there, no?

RE: Dershowitz Destroys CNN & Liberal Hypocrisy With Just One Simple Question... - Marc Mensa - 05-22-2018 06:02 PM

First step is to prove the Russian government actively worked to compromise our election and many of thise indictments seek to prove they did. Next step is to see if the paths of the Trumo team crossed with those who have been indicted. We’ll see.

RE: Dershowitz Destroys CNN & Liberal Hypocrisy With Just One Simple Question... - TechRocks - 05-22-2018 06:09 PM

(05-22-2018 06:02 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  First step is to prove the Russian government actively worked to compromise our election and many of thise indictments seek to prove they did. Next step is to see if the paths of the Trumo team crossed with those who have been indicted. We’ll see.

For those of you wondering how a true-believer's mind works, there you have it.