CSNbbs
Rosie O’Donnell’s Campaign Donations To Dems Went Over Legal Limit - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Rosie O’Donnell’s Campaign Donations To Dems Went Over Legal Limit (/thread-849457.html)

Rosie O’Donnell’s Campaign Donations To Dems Went Over Legal Limit - usmbacker - 05-06-2018 12:36 AM

[Image: iem6vo.jpg]

Many donations. So does the law matter? Or is she going to get off? ‘Five different New York addresses and four variations of her name’ shows intent to deceive. Will anyone be raiding her personal attorney’s office?

Quote:Rosie O’Donnell made illegally over-sized campaign donations to at least five Democratic federal candidates, according to a Post analysis of campaign filings.

The liberal comedian has regularly broken Federal Election Commission rules limiting the total any one person can give to an individual candidate at $2,700 per election. The limit applies separately to primaries, runoffs and general elections.

“Nothing nefarious,” the outspoken star and Donald Trump arch-nemesis wrote in an email to the Post. “I was not choosing to over donate.

“If 2700 is the cut off — [candidates] should refund the money,” she wrote. “I don’t look to see who I can donate most to … I just donate assuming they do not accept what is over the limit.”

O’Donnell said she donates often, and uses the online liberal fundraising platform ActBlue. “My anxiety is quelled by donating to those opposing trump [and] his agenda — especially at night — when most of these were placed.”

Alabama Sen. Doug Jones disclosed $4,700 from O’Donnell in his special general election bid last year against former GOP judge and accused child molester Roy Moore, his campaign filings show. Jones’ office didn’t return messages seeking comment.

Pennsylvania Rep. Conor Lamb reported $3,600 from O’Donnell for the special general election he won in a March upset, his filings show. He’s now running for a full two-year term in a different congressional district in November, and O’Donnell put up another $1,000 for that bid.

Keep Reading Here...

RE: Rosie O’Donnell’s Campaign Donations To Dems Went Over Legal Limit - thespiritof1976 - 05-06-2018 12:43 AM

Throw that ***** in jail is what I say.

RE: Rosie O’Donnell’s Campaign Donations To Dems Went Over Legal Limit - TomorrowHerd - 05-06-2018 03:17 AM

They should throw her in jail, just like obama's DOJ did to Dinesh D'Sousa.

RE: Rosie O’Donnell’s Campaign Donations To Dems Went Over Legal Limit - SoMs Eagle - 05-06-2018 09:23 AM

(05-06-2018 03:17 AM)TomorrowHerd Wrote:  They should throw her in jail, just like obama's DOJ did to Dinesh D'Sousa.

Different. This shows intent to break the law. I want to know if there was conspiracy to accept more than the legal limit. Did anyone advise her on ways to avoid the law?
In DDs case, he was simply ignorant of the law.

RE: Rosie O’Donnell’s Campaign Donations To Dems Went Over Legal Limit - Redwingtom - 05-07-2018 09:02 AM

Not that I would necessarily trust anything from the NY Post, but if she did this, she deserves the appropriate punishment including jail time if warranted.

RE: Rosie O’Donnell’s Campaign Donations To Dems Went Over Legal Limit - Lord Stanley - 05-07-2018 09:09 AM

Quote:“I don’t look to see who I can donate most to … I just donate assuming they do not accept what is over the limit.”

Oh. My. God.

RE: Rosie O’Donnell’s Campaign Donations To Dems Went Over Legal Limit - UofMstateU - 05-07-2018 09:15 AM

(05-07-2018 09:09 AM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  
Quote:“I don’t look to see who I can donate most to … I just donate assuming they do not accept what is over the limit.”

Oh. My. God.

That excuse flies out the window if she ever commented on D'Souza. And you know she did.

RE: Rosie O’Donnell’s Campaign Donations To Dems Went Over Legal Limit - stinkfist - 05-07-2018 09:50 AM

if she does it online, how does that site allow more than the allowable.....

we all know she's an idiot......

however, based on the pic provided in the OP, I didn't know she was black now....

RE: Rosie O’Donnell’s Campaign Donations To Dems Went Over Legal Limit - thespiritof1976 - 05-07-2018 09:53 AM

(05-07-2018 09:50 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  if she does it online, how does that site allow more than the allowable.....

we all know she's an idiot......

however, based on the pic provided in the OP, I didn't know she was black now....

That....whatever that is....was disowned by her own daughter as being a psycho abuser.

RE: Rosie O’Donnell’s Campaign Donations To Dems Went Over Legal Limit - fsquid - 05-07-2018 10:39 AM

I only know that she's even still alive because of the posts about her on this board.

RE: Rosie O’Donnell’s Campaign Donations To Dems Went Over Legal Limit - gdunn - 05-07-2018 12:28 PM

(05-07-2018 09:02 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Not that I would necessarily trust anything from the NY Post, but if she did this, she deserves the appropriate punishment including jail time if warranted.

I concur.

RE: Rosie O’Donnell’s Campaign Donations To Dems Went Over Legal Limit - 450bench - 05-07-2018 01:36 PM

She made the donations using 5 different variations of her name and 5 different addresses.
If that isn't a felony under tha law, I'm sure what is.
Premeditated deception. And she deceived no one.

RE: Rosie O’Donnell’s Campaign Donations To Dems Went Over Legal Limit - olliebaba - 05-07-2018 06:37 PM

lock'er up