CSNbbs
ODU makes Bracketology! We're sure this won't change! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt East Team Talk (/forum-289.html)
+----- Forum: Old Dominion (/forum-688.html)
+----- Thread: ODU makes Bracketology! We're sure this won't change! (/thread-848838.html)

ODU makes Bracketology! We're sure this won't change! - Cyniclone - 04-25-2018 02:32 PM

In Lunardi's Way Too Early But A Little Less Early Than The One A Few Weeks Ago Bracketology, ODU is a 12 seed playing West Virginia in San Jose, a town whose loyalties are famously divided between the two.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

Other teams of note: Virginia (2), Nevada (3), Kansas State (4), Northeastern (13), Penn (14), Liberty (16)

RE: ODU makes Bracketology! We're sure this won't change! - ODUBB35 - 04-25-2018 02:34 PM

I want to make the dance and beat the S*** out of Nevada.

RE: ODU makes Bracketology! We're sure this won't change! - Cyniclone - 04-25-2018 02:38 PM

The other interesting thing about Lunardi's picks: With the exception of Houston from the American, all of his at-large picks come from the P5 + Big East. That almost certainly won't come to pass, but imagine the uproar if it did.

RE: ODU makes Bracketology! We're sure this won't change! - Gilesfan - 04-25-2018 02:40 PM

Im sure this is based on having Porter, but still interesting. If we can just add someone to replace him, we would be in good shape. More and more guys are transferring every day.

RE: ODU makes Bracketology! We're sure this won't change! - ODUODUODU - 04-25-2018 03:00 PM

(04-25-2018 02:34 PM)ODUBB35 Wrote:  I want to make the dance and beat the S*** out of Nevada.

2750 Miles of hate...

RE: ODU makes Bracketology! We're sure this won't change! - Cyniclone - 04-25-2018 03:19 PM

(04-25-2018 02:40 PM)Gilesfan Wrote:  Im sure this is based on having Porter, but still interesting. If we can just add someone to replace him, we would be in good shape. More and more guys are transferring every day.

Perhaps, but he released it yesterday. It could still be that he didn't pay attention to ODU's comings and goings (his first attempt managed to include Hampton AND Liberty, both of the Big South next season), or he only took note of Marshall's departures and moved ODU up a spot to replace them.

RE: ODU makes Bracketology! We're sure this won't change! - monarx - 04-25-2018 04:29 PM

ODU with Porter would have been pretty good. Perhaps good enough to win CUSA... though WKU with yet another top transfer will be quite tough. I would imagine he just doesn't know Porter is gone. I would love to see ODU dancing and Nevada left out. Yes, Im bitter.

RE: ODU makes Bracketology! We're sure this won't change! - ODUDJ96 - 04-25-2018 07:20 PM

(04-25-2018 02:34 PM)ODUBB35 Wrote:  I want to make the dance and beat the S*** out of Nevada.

04-cheers