CSNbbs
Hillary Clinton: “They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President”… - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Hillary Clinton: “They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President”… (/thread-848507.html)

Pages: 1 2

Hillary Clinton: “They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President”… - usmbacker - 04-20-2018 03:35 PM

[Image: 1ytkp1.jpg]

Who exactly is they?

Quote:…“Of all the Brooklyn aides, Jen Palmieri had the most pleasant bedside manner,” Chozick writes. “That made her the designated deliverer of bad news to Hillary. But not this time. She told Robby there was no way she was going to tell Hillary she couldn’t win. That’s when Robby, drained and deflated, watching the results with his team in a room down the hall from Hillary’s suite, labored into the hallway of the Peninsula to break the news. Hillary didn’t seem all that surprised. ‘I knew it. I knew this would happen to me….’ Hillary said, now within a couple of inches of his face. ‘They were never going to let me be president.’”

When all was said and done, according to Chozick’s book, the somewhat acrimonious relationship between the Clinton campaign and The New York Times continued, even after the campaign ended:

“After the election, Bill would spread a more absurd Times conspiracy: The publisher had struck a deal with Trump that we’d destroy Hillary on her emails to help him get elected, if he kept driving traffic and boosting the company’s stock price.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hillary-clinton-they-were-never-going-to-let-me-be-president

RE: Hillary Clinton: “They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President”… - MemTigers1998 - 04-20-2018 03:39 PM

so, according to rapist Bill Clinton, the NY Times and Trump were more crooked than #Crooked Hillary

America dug itself out of a hole from the big eared Kenyan goof and dodged a major bullet by not electing this cankled beeyotch.

RE: Hillary Clinton: “They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President”… - usmbacker - 04-20-2018 03:42 PM

NY Times Reporter: “I Cried” After Writing Story About How Clinton Lost The Election…

[Image: 33uydjp.jpg]

Totally unbiased journalist.

Quote:New York Times reporter Amy Chozick writes in her new memoir that she cried after finishing her article on how Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 election to Donald Trump.

Chozick covered Clinton for a decade during stints at the Wall Street Journal and now at the New York Times, which meant covering her ultimately doomed presidential bids in 2008 and 2016. Her experiences and insights make up her new book Chasing Hillary: Ten Years, Two Presidential Campaigns, and One Intact Glass Ceiling.

According to theWashington Post review of her book, “the day after the 2016 election, Chozick sat in her cubicle and wrote the “how she lost” story. “Then I finally cried,” she writes.”

That article was entitled, “Hillary Clinton’s Expectations, and Her Ultimate Campaign Missteps.” Chozick wrote in the postmortem:

“Her campaign had built-in contradictions and challenges. She wanted to make history as the first female president, but she did not want to play it up so much so that she would turn off men. She vowed to help the little guy, but she accepted millions of dollars for speeches to Wall Street. She wanted to bring the country together, but she suffered from a stubbornly high number of voters who did not trust or like her.”

Chozick acknowledged standing and applauding when Clinton walked into a town hall she covered in 2008, leading to an admonishment from a fellow reporter: “What the hell are you doing?”

Keep reading here

RE: Hillary Clinton: “They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President”… - AdoptedMonarch - 04-20-2018 04:03 PM

(04-20-2018 03:35 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  Who exactly is they?

My best guess: Every sane, taxpaying, non-entitlement-beholden, principled American.

DJT is a reprehensible, truth-challenged, national embarrassment. Yet there has never been one minute of one day when I've thought to myself "Gee, I wish Hillary had won."

RE: Hillary Clinton: “They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President”… - thespiritof1976 - 04-20-2018 04:09 PM

Geez. These people are pathetic. And losers.

RE: Hillary Clinton: “They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President”… - ODUgradstudent - 04-20-2018 04:13 PM

Well she was never going to let Bernie be President soooo....

RE: Hillary Clinton: “They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President”… - shere khan - 04-20-2018 04:13 PM

(04-20-2018 03:42 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  NY Times Reporter: “I Cried” After Writing Story About How Clinton Lost The Election…

[Image: 33uydjp.jpg]

Totally unbiased journalist.

Quote:New York Times reporter Amy Chozick writes in her new memoir that she cried after finishing her article on how Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 election to Donald Trump.

Chozick covered Clinton for a decade during stints at the Wall Street Journal and now at the New York Times, which meant covering her ultimately doomed presidential bids in 2008 and 2016. Her experiences and insights make up her new book Chasing Hillary: Ten Years, Two Presidential Campaigns, and One Intact Glass Ceiling.

According to theWashington Post review of her book, “the day after the 2016 election, Chozick sat in her cubicle and wrote the “how she lost” story. “Then I finally cried,” she writes.”

That article was entitled, “Hillary Clinton’s Expectations, and Her Ultimate Campaign Missteps.” Chozick wrote in the postmortem:

“Her campaign had built-in contradictions and challenges. She wanted to make history as the first female president, but she did not want to play it up so much so that she would turn off men. She vowed to help the little guy, but she accepted millions of dollars for speeches to Wall Street. She wanted to bring the country together, but she suffered from a stubbornly high number of voters who did not trust or like her.”

Chozick acknowledged standing and applauding when Clinton walked into a town hall she covered in 2008, leading to an admonishment from a fellow reporter: “What the hell are you doing?”

Keep reading here

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao
memoir....self absorbed and self important. lost me right there.

memoir 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

RE: Hillary Clinton: “They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President”… - CrimsonPhantom - 04-20-2018 04:46 PM

[Image: prepared.gif]
[Image: hillaryprepared.gif]

[Image: ifx7k.jpg]

RE: Hillary Clinton: “They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President”… - bobdizole - 04-20-2018 04:50 PM

(04-20-2018 04:03 PM)AdoptedMonarch Wrote:  

My best guess: Every sane, taxpaying, non-entitlement-beholden, principled American.

DJT is a reprehensible, truth-challenged, national embarrassment. Yet there has never been one minute of one day when I've thought to myself "Gee, I wish Hillary had won."

Amen. I think DJT is a vile human being, but he still isn't a Clinton

RE: Hillary Clinton: “They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President”… - DavidSt - 04-20-2018 04:54 PM

Jill Stein told the truth about Hillary Clinton, and her thoughts of her? F88K that B*tch.

Hillary Clinton: “They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President”… - JMUDunk - 04-21-2018 04:07 AM

This pretty well sums it up.

When weighing the alternatives, I opt for the less objectionable...

Better half a pie than none.

RE: Hillary Clinton: “They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President”… - usmbacker - 04-22-2018 12:26 AM

[Image: 143kw1e.jpg]

RE: Hillary Clinton: “They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President”… - stinkfist - 04-22-2018 12:52 AM

(04-21-2018 04:07 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  

it was why #henceDJT from day 1....

if her or Bern or any of other 16 'phants had won, nuts zongo WAS going to #costa....

hell, I think he's a freaking goofball with his rudimentary tweets........however, I know he understands how the USD functions.....

that's all I care about....the rest of it is all media hyped bs to me.....I simply don't give a fk about personality flaws.....

I don't have to like you to work with you and make bank.....

Hillary Clinton: “They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President”… - JMUDunk - 04-22-2018 07:11 AM

(04-22-2018 12:52 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(04-21-2018 04:07 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  

it was why #henceDJT from day 1....

if her or Bern or any of other 16 'phants had won, nuts zongo WAS going to #costa....

hell, I think he's a freaking goofball with his rudimentary tweets........however, I know he understands how the USD functions.....

that's all I care about....the rest of it is all media hyped bs to me.....I simply don't give a fk about personality flaws.....

I don't have to like you to work with you and make bank.....

This.

I work with fkers I can’t stand Every Single Day.

But, if I make money, they make money, we do a fist bump at the end of the day and call it a day.

Learned that early on a very long time ago.

04-cheers emoji thing...

RE: Hillary Clinton: “They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President”… - Fo Shizzle - 04-22-2018 08:46 AM

(04-22-2018 12:26 AM)usmbacker Wrote:  [Image: 143kw1e.jpg]

Her loss will go down as one of the worst defeats in political history. She simply can not believe that she had anything to do with losing. She has to placate herself by looking everywhere but in the mirror. She is just an awful human being and everyone disliked her. That is why she lost.

RE: Hillary Clinton: “They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President”… - CrimsonPhantom - 04-22-2018 03:20 PM

(04-22-2018 08:46 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  
(04-22-2018 12:26 AM)usmbacker Wrote:  [Image: 143kw1e.jpg]

Her loss will go down as one of the worst defeats in political history. She simply can not believe that she had anything to do with losing. She has to placate herself by looking everywhere but in the mirror. She is just an awful human being and everyone disliked her. That is why she lost.

A Conspiracy of Dunces>>>

[Image: 4_16495020150609100855.jpg]

RE: Hillary Clinton: “They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President”… - Kaplony - 04-22-2018 07:25 PM

(04-20-2018 04:54 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  Jill Stein told the truth about Hillary Clinton, and her thoughts of her? F88K that B*tch.

Then she proceeded to be a good little leftist lapdog and challenge election results in three states,

RE: Hillary Clinton: “They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President”… - UCGrad1992 - 04-22-2018 08:05 PM

Is Hillary "The Rod" Clinton also including "they" from her 2008 Presidential run? It seems there were two different conspiracies to stop here election as POTUS.

RE: Hillary Clinton: “They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President”… - thespiritof1976 - 04-23-2018 12:04 AM

Clinton got a child rapist off on charges and then laughed about it.

RE: Hillary Clinton: “They Were Never Going to Let Me Be President”… - thespiritof1976 - 04-23-2018 12:05 AM

(04-22-2018 08:05 PM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  Is Hillary "The Rod" Clinton also including "they" from her 2008 Presidential run? It seems there were two different conspiracies to stop here election as POTUS.

Vast right wing conspiracy, lol....