CSNbbs
MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals? (/thread-847699.html)

Pages: 1 2

MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals? - TechRocks - 04-09-2018 10:32 AM

03-lmfao They've jumped the shark.

[Image: 670f3331-c5ed-4987-aea6-9fc11521ea74.png]

Quote:Sunday on her weekend morning program, MSNBC's Joy Reid seriously discussed a situation where President Trump refused a subpoena and would have to be arrested and put in jail until he testified before a grand jury. Reid envisioned a scenario of a White House besieged by federal marshals who would wait for Trump to give the Secret Service a stand down order so he could be taken into custody.

"Let's say that Donald Trump decides he doesn't want to give an interview with Mueller, but Mueller says 'Oh, but you will.' And he's subpoenaed to [be] interview[ed] [by] Robert Mueller. And Donald Trump simply says, 'I don't recognize that subpoena.' This is a president whose behavior is different as president of the United States. He doesn't follow convention. Who would force him to comply with the subpoena ordering him to do an interview with Robert Mueller?" Reid asked.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/04/08/msnbc_joy_reid_what_if_trump_refuses_to_be_arrested_by_federal_marshals.html

RE: MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals? - HeartOfDixie - 04-09-2018 10:33 AM

Reid is a race baiting loser.

RE: MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals? - billybobby777 - 04-09-2018 10:59 AM

Hahahahaha....I turn on msnbc frequently to watch the doom and gloom “trump going down” fantasies they come up with. I figured they’d finally settle in to the fact that trump won by now...

RE: MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals? - Redwingtom - 04-09-2018 11:19 AM

(04-09-2018 10:33 AM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  Reid is a race baiting loser.

And this has what to do with race again?

RE: MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals? - Attackcoog - 04-09-2018 11:59 AM

MS-NBC has been acting like impeachment is imminent for a year and half. The crazy Loony Tunes world they inhabit is actually instructive to watch. I never could understand how 10% of the population could believe that Elvis is still alive. Now I understand---its basically just a mass hysteria "I see what I want to see" kind of thing. Reality has nothing to do with it.

RE: MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals? - 200yrs2late - 04-09-2018 12:08 PM

If Joy Reid asks a question on MSNBC and nobody hears it, does it make a sound?

RE: MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals? - Redwingtom - 04-09-2018 12:09 PM

(04-09-2018 11:59 AM)Attackcoog Wrote:  MS-NBC has been acting like impeachment is imminent for a year and half. The crazy Loony Tunes world they inhabit is actually instructive to watch. I never could understand how 10% of the population could believe that Elvis is still alive. Now I understand---its basically just a mass hysteria "I see what I want to see" kind of thing. Reality has nothing to do with it.

How much MSNBC do you actually watch? I don't watch much...but enough to know that this is a gross misrepresentation of what I witness.

MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals? - JMUDunk - 04-09-2018 01:27 PM

What a nutjob.

So we have the Fake News Network, or VFNN. Courtesy of dummy Don and asshat Acosta.

And now the Fantasy land No News Network @ MSLSD.

When’s the last time they actually REPORTED on something, other than just trading in Trump gossip or childlike musings about “what’s gonna get him now-isms”?

These people really need to re-examine what they’re doing in life...

RE: MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals? - Kronke - 04-09-2018 01:29 PM

No collusion.
No obstruction.
Comey's a leaker.

Not a target.

RE: MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals? - Redwingtom - 04-09-2018 01:32 PM

(04-09-2018 01:29 PM)Kronke Wrote:  No collusion.
No obstruction.
Comey's a leaker.

Not a target.

Dude, there's only one president trump on this planet. Thankfully.

RE: MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals? - HeartOfDixie - 04-09-2018 01:32 PM

(04-09-2018 11:19 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

I'm just calling a spade a spade.

Do you want to make this about race? You seem to want to make this about race.

RE: MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals? - Redwingtom - 04-09-2018 01:33 PM

(04-09-2018 01:27 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  What a nutjob.

So we have the Fake News Network, or VFNN. Courtesy of dummy Don and asshat Acosta.

When’s the last time they actually REPORTED on something, other than just trading in Trump gossip or childlike musings about “what’s gonna get him now-isms”?

She did pretty good destroying the Uranium One myth.

RE: MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals? - UofMstateU - 04-09-2018 01:36 PM

(04-09-2018 01:33 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

To anyone who's a gullible gruber.

RE: MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals? - TechRocks - 04-09-2018 02:25 PM

But you don't tune in often. 'k.

RE: MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals? - Redwingtom - 04-09-2018 02:51 PM

(04-09-2018 02:25 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  

First, I never said that. And 2, there's this thing called the internet which contains youtube where you can easily find such things. Perhaps you've heard of it?

RE: MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals? - thespiritof1976 - 04-09-2018 03:24 PM

And this is why I have ZERO liberal friends in my life. In fact, if I find out someone is a liberal, not only am I NOT their friend, don't ever ask me for anything regarding help at work or outside the office either.

Your car breaks down and you need me to come take a look at it ? Too bad. Shouldn't have referred to me as a "backwards racist" in the breakroom due to who I voted for.

RE: MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals? - TechRocks - 04-09-2018 04:18 PM

(04-09-2018 02:51 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(04-09-2018 02:25 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  

First, I never said that. And 2, there's this thing called the internet which contains youtube where you can easily find such things. Perhaps you've heard of it?

(04-09-2018 12:09 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  How much MSNBC do you actually watch? I don't watch much...but enough to know that this is a gross misrepresentation of what I witness.

'K.

RE: MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals? - Tom in Lazybrook - 04-09-2018 07:48 PM

+3

RE: MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals? - thespiritof1976 - 04-09-2018 08:15 PM

(04-09-2018 07:48 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  

+3

Please think your +3's through next time....thanks....

RE: MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals? - shere khan - 04-09-2018 08:43 PM

Reid is an idiot.