CSNbbs
Who will be the first ODU player to be drafted? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt East Team Talk (/forum-289.html)
+----- Forum: Old Dominion (/forum-688.html)
+----- Thread: Who will be the first ODU player to be drafted? (/thread-847304.html)

Who will be the first ODU player to be drafted? - cmett003 - 04-03-2018 11:27 AM

Since the draft is right around the corner. Who will be the first ODU player drafted into the NFL?

2018 NFL Draft:
Ray Lawry, RB
Bunmi Rotimi, DE

2019 NFL Draft:
O'Shane Ximines, DE
Jeremy Cox, RB
Miles Fox, DT
Johnathan Duhart, WR
Nick Clark, C

Someone else or none of the above. Personally I think if O'Shane has a good year he will be a solid draft choice. Maybe a 4-5 rounder or better.

Who will be the first ODU player to be drafted? - Big Bluezilla - 04-03-2018 12:29 PM

(04-03-2018 11:27 AM)cmett003 Wrote:  Since the draft is right around the corner. Who will be the first ODU player drafted into the NFL?

2018 NFL Draft:
Ray Lawry, RB
Bunmi Rotimi, DE

2019 NFL Draft:
O'Shane Ximines, DE
Jeremy Cox, RB
Miles Fox, DT
Johnathan Duhart, WR
Nick Clark, C

Someone else or none of the above. Personally I think if O'Shane has a good year he will be a solid draft choice. Maybe a 4-5 rounder or better.

Interesting side note. I chatted with Marcus Davenport of UTSA (upcoming 1st round draft pick) this past Friday at the Final Four Fan Fest in San Antonio. He said he had talked to O’ Shane on the phone the day prior. Sounded like they had a good conversation. Davenport was super nice and was great with all of the fans. Hope O’Shane’s next season is Davenport like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Who will be the first ODU player to be drafted? - jasdf - 04-03-2018 02:12 PM

No offense to any of our players but I am going with none this year. Not sure about next

RE: Who will be the first ODU player to be drafted? - ODU_NYG - 04-03-2018 02:43 PM

I remember reading Rotimi had a good combine. So he could be a late round pick this year. I'm not predicting it or anything. Lawry a bigger long shot.

RE: Who will be the first ODU player to be drafted? - odufansam - 04-03-2018 02:45 PM

Oshane Ximines. I'm going to guess Round 5 or 6 next year.