CSNbbs
Where's payday? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big12bbs (/forum-260.html)
+---- Forum: Big 12 Team Talk (/forum-783.html)
+----- Forum: The Gregory A. Ruehlmann Sr. Memorial Cincinnati Board (/forum-404.html)
+----- Thread: Where's payday? (/thread-847018.html)

Where's payday? - Not Duane - 03-29-2018 02:57 PM

I know we lost Rath.......did we lose payday as well? Last he posted, Mick was "one deep run" away from being the greatest UC MBB coach of all time!

Does he still stand by that?

RE: Where's payday? - chatcat - 03-29-2018 03:01 PM

(03-29-2018 02:57 PM)Not Duane Wrote:  I know we lost Rath.......did we lose payday as well? Last he posted, Mick was "one deep run" away from being the greatest UC MBB coach of all time!

Mick is 3 National Championships away from being the greatest UC MBB coach of all time.

RE: Where's payday? - BearcatJerry - 03-29-2018 03:11 PM

(03-29-2018 02:57 PM)Not Duane Wrote:  I know we lost Rath.......did we lose payday as well? Last he posted, Mick was "one deep run" away from being the greatest UC MBB coach of all time!

I know "Payday" got permanently banned from the main, Conference board for repeatedly trolling and bickering with the Shocker fans. I have no idea of the scope of that banning or if it caused him just to depart the CSNBBS world altogether.

RE: Where's payday? - UCGrad1992 - 03-29-2018 07:01 PM

I don't believe Tony, er, rath is gone permanently. I think he'll be back in the Fall after taking a hiatus. I hope that is the case. Especially since UCF won the championship from Alabama. 03-wink

RE: Where's payday? - gerhard911 - 03-29-2018 08:09 PM

Payday is laying low in his uncle's basement with an assistant coach or two. He'll be back when he thinks we've gotten over his uncle crapping the bed in the Nevada game. Most likely he'll return with guns blazing, claiming Mick deserves an extension and raise for yet another futile NCAA Tourney appearance.

RE: Where's payday? - rosewater - 03-30-2018 07:37 AM

(03-29-2018 07:01 PM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  I don't believe Tony, er, rath is gone permanently. I think he'll be back in the Fall after taking a hiatus. I hope that is the case. Especially since UCF won the championship from Alabama. 03-wink

I hope that he is back. Judging by spring practice to this point, my seven to nine win prediction that he and others strongly panned is not looking that bad.

RE: Where's payday? - rosewater - 03-30-2018 07:37 AM

(03-29-2018 08:09 PM)gerhard911 Wrote:  Payday is laying low in his uncle's basement with an assistant coach or two. He'll be back when he thinks we've gotten over his uncle crapping the bed in the Nevada game. Most likely he'll return with guns blazing, claiming Mick deserves an extension and raise for yet another futile NCAA Tourney appearance.

He was gone before the Nevada game.

RE: Where's payday? - Lush - 03-30-2018 11:48 AM

lots of missing posters

ha. in fact, i think there's only five of us producing as much content

RE: Where's payday? - Crewdogz - 03-30-2018 12:45 PM

(03-30-2018 11:48 AM)Lush Wrote:  lots of missing posters

ha. in fact, i think there's only five of us producing as much content

I come and read but hardly post much, for years now this board has been an echo chamber for the most part. IMO

Breaking news and scoops can be found on social media (Recruits tweeting their commits, etc.)