CSNbbs
The official: ECU @ Bye Week 2 - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: East Carolina (/forum-443.html)
+----- Thread: The official: ECU @ Bye Week 2 (/thread-84700.html)

Pages: 1 2

- GrayBeard - 10-11-2004 12:55 PM

Coming off of our first win this season and our 1st home win in 2 years, do you think we can make it through this week without losing?

I go with Yes! 04-rock

- lauramac - 10-11-2004 01:10 PM

Not these guys again??! Hmm. Let's see. Y'all know what to expect, having met Bye once already (and they offered no resistance, weeks ago). Arguably, so might Bye; however, ECU seems to have ratcheted things up a bit lately, so Bye has nothing on this week's Pirates.

Final analysis: I predict that the Pirates will outscore Bye by a factor of three. :ecu:

- RiceDoc - 10-11-2004 02:02 PM

I suspect that the game will be called after a week's worth of overtimes, resulting in a tie between ECU and Bye. They do both have to get ready for the next weekend!

- PurplePeopleEater - 10-11-2004 03:43 PM

I'm just going to relive the Tulane game this weekend and make it a winning streak. How's 'bout dat?

- GrayBeard - 10-11-2004 03:46 PM

PurplePeopleEater Wrote:I'm just going to relive the Tulane game this weekend and make it a winning streak. How's 'bout dat?
All streaks start with 1! 04-rock

- PirateTreasureNC - 10-12-2004 09:20 PM

Why are we on the road for Bye? I mean can't we get a better than a 3 for 1 on this deal?

- PurplePeopleEater - 10-12-2004 09:21 PM

GrayBeard Wrote:
PurplePeopleEater Wrote:I'm just going to relive the Tulane game this weekend and make it a winning streak.  How's 'bout dat?
All streaks start with 1! 04-rock
We beat Hargrave today. I'm treating it as a winning streak. :thumb:

- lauramac - 10-13-2004 07:40 PM

PirateTreasureNC Wrote:Why are we on the road for Bye? I mean can't we get a better than a 3 for 1 on this deal?
Y'all need to re-negotiate that one!

Are they allowing C-USA refs, or is it their townie refs calling the game? (Not that it matters much -- Bye had nothing on y'all.)

:ecu:

- ATTALLABLAZE - 10-14-2004 11:14 PM

Bye is a 6 point favorite.... :rolleyes:

- UCBearcat4ever - 10-14-2004 11:21 PM

Bye will crunch the little Bucks, since they no they (ECU sucks) and they are the worst team in C-USA History

- PirateTreasureNC - 10-14-2004 11:29 PM

Who got beat by ARMY?

:own3d:

- UCBearcat4ever - 10-15-2004 08:12 AM

PirateTreasureNC Wrote:Who got beat by ARMY?

so you guys will finish 1-10 and lose to army also.

- lauramac - 10-15-2004 08:13 AM

ECU could handle this one in their sleep. Bye might as well not show up.

PRINT IT ('cause I know y'all love it when people say that!) :laugh:

- PurplePeopleEater - 10-15-2004 08:51 AM

ucbearcat4ever Wrote:
PirateTreasureNC Wrote:Who got beat by ARMY?

so you guys will finish 1-10 and lose to army also.
How 'bout if we beat Army, you vacate the ECU forums forever?

- GrayBeard - 10-15-2004 09:04 AM

ucbearcat4ever Wrote:Bye will crunch the little Bucks, since they no they (ECU sucks) and they are the worst team in C-USA History
Wow, do you play for the Cinci basketball team, or are all cincy students incompetent, incoherent, babblers?

In other words.....what the hell are you saying? Statements using plain English, please. :ecu:

- UCBearcat4ever - 10-15-2004 10:29 AM

GrayBeard Wrote:
ucbearcat4ever Wrote:Bye will crunch the little Bucks, since they no they (ECU sucks) and they are the worst team in C-USA History

In other words.....what the hell are you saying? Statements using plain English, please. :ecu:
The Bye Team, will crush the stinkin Pirates. Since they no (ECU) is the worst team in Conf USA History, and it was the wrong decision to let the Pirates in the first place.

Also, be aware you will lose to ARMY.

- GrayBeard - 10-15-2004 11:10 AM

ucbearcat4ever Wrote:
GrayBeard Wrote:

The Bye Team, will crush the stinkin Pirates. Since they no (ECU) is the worst team in Conf USA History, and it was the wrong decision to let the Pirates in the first place.

Also, be aware you will lose to ARMY.
:rofl: :rofl:

That is a miserable attempt at plain english. Is English not your native language, or are you just illiterate? Also, are you on the Cinci basketball team, or are all cinci students stupid? :ecu:

By the way, this is your warning. Your flames will not be tolerated in this forum anymore. If you would like to post sensible posts, feel free, but your flames will not be tolerated anymore until the next time we face you on the field, court, diamond, etc. :ecu:

- PurplePeopleEater - 10-15-2004 03:18 PM

Can you do a local ban on his sorry ---? What a maroon!

- PirateTreasureNC - 10-15-2004 08:55 PM

Quote:What a maroon!

[Image: 180px-Bugs_Bunny1.jpg]

- PurplePeopleEater - 10-15-2004 09:14 PM

PirateTreasureNC Wrote:[Image: 180px-Bugs_Bunny1.jpg]
:thumb: