CSNbbs
Thanks leftists! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Thanks leftists! (/thread-846946.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Thanks leftists! - Kaplony - 03-28-2018 04:25 PM

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/28/us/nra-donations-spike-parkland-shooting-trnd/index.html

Quote:In the days and weeks following the February 14 shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, the National Rifle Association saw a significant spike in donations.
In fact, reports from the Federal Election Commission show donations to the NRA's Political Victory Fund tripled from January to February.
In January, the NRA collected almost $248,000 in individual contributions. In February, they collected more than $779,000.

Quote:However, the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics, which tracks political spending, tracked itemized contributions (donations of $200 or more by an individual) in the days before and after the shooting. According to their data, in the two weeks after the shooting, itemized contributions to the NRA doubled from the previous two weeks.
They also found the number of people contributing in the seven days after the shooting increased almost 500% from the week before.

#IAmTheNRA

RE: Thanks leftists! - thespiritof1976 - 03-28-2018 04:35 PM

[Image: good-news-good-news.jpg]

RE: Thanks leftists! - shere khan - 03-28-2018 04:38 PM

(03-28-2018 04:25 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/28/us/nra-donations-spike-parkland-shooting-trnd/index.html

Quote:In the days and weeks following the February 14 shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, the National Rifle Association saw a significant spike in donations.
In fact, reports from the Federal Election Commission show donations to the NRA's Political Victory Fund tripled from January to February.
In January, the NRA collected almost $248,000 in individual contributions. In February, they collected more than $779,000.

Quote:However, the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics, which tracks political spending, tracked itemized contributions (donations of $200 or more by an individual) in the days before and after the shooting. According to their data, in the two weeks after the shooting, itemized contributions to the NRA doubled from the previous two weeks.
They also found the number of people contributing in the seven days after the shooting increased almost 500% from the week before.

#IAmTheNRA

03-lmfao got my membership card in the mail last week. never ever even occured to me to join anymore than i would join the national toaster association.

what constitutional right will the democrats want to infringe upon next. im not much of a joiner but if it pisses the cultural Marxist zombies off, im joining.

Thanks leftists! - JMUDunk - 03-28-2018 04:41 PM

Yea, one more thing I gotta get around to.

RE: Thanks leftists! - CrimsonPhantom - 03-28-2018 04:42 PM

(03-28-2018 04:41 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Yea, one more thing I gotta get around too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://membership.nra.org/Join/Annuals

[Image: NRA-membership-card-getty-640x480.jpg]

RE: Thanks leftists! - Kaplony - 03-28-2018 04:54 PM

I'm already a life member, my wife and oldest son were already members, and my youngest son joined Saturday.

I donated the equivalent of two three year memberships (200) directly to the NRA Institute for Legislative Action, or the NRA-ILA.

RE: Thanks leftists! - Old Dominion - 03-28-2018 05:09 PM

Happens after every mass school shooting. Nothimng to see here.
It's actually a knee jerk reaction by people who are scarred that maybe, just maybe, this time the majority will finally get fed up and start introducing common sense restrictions.
The NRA has brain washed you into believing any change is the beginning of the end. That's the real nonsense and some of you bought it hook line and sinker.

RE: Thanks leftists! - Kaplony - 03-28-2018 05:14 PM

(03-28-2018 05:09 PM)Old Dominion Wrote:  Happens after every mass school shooting. Nothimng to see here.
It's actually a knee jerk reaction by people who are scarred that maybe, just maybe, this time the majority will finally get fed up and start introducing common sense restrictions.
The NRA has brain washed you into believing any change is the beginning of the end. That's the real nonsense and some of you bought it hook line and sinker.

When I see one from the hoplophobes I'll let you know. Thus far they've just rehashed all the asinine ideas they've used every other time.

RE: Thanks leftists! - TechRocks - 03-28-2018 05:22 PM

(03-28-2018 05:09 PM)Old Dominion Wrote:  Happens after every mass school shooting. Nothimng to see here.

Alternately, we could try actually implementing the laws already on the books.

RE: Thanks leftists! - thespiritof1976 - 03-28-2018 05:30 PM

Lol, ok....far out brother....

[Image: 8868eb0ad5afd9977bf752b4f89e39f0.jpg]

RE: Thanks leftists! - THE NC Herd Fan - 03-28-2018 05:42 PM

New NRA member Libtards give me the motivation to join. Can't wait to get my NRA camo bag, I'll carry it everywhere just to make libtards mad.

RE: Thanks leftists! - Bull_Is_Back - 03-28-2018 05:49 PM

Yup every shooting that happens some leftist decides to stand on the graves of people and scream about everything except the person who did it and why.

Then people who respect the constitution realize they need to be vigilant and the donate to an organization that promotes the protection of the Bill of Rights.

Quote:It's actually a knee jerk reaction by people who are scarred that maybe, just maybe, this time the majority will finally get fed up and start introducing common sense restrictions.

When the majority of people can articulate what "an assault rifle is", when they can say what % of gun deaths are due to "assault rifles", or when they show any idea at all about what guns are and how they work...

THEN.... MAYBE.... I'll care what they have to say.

Quote:The NRA has brain washed you into believing any change is the beginning of the end.

No, the left being honest about wanting to repeal the second amendment is why we believe that if we give an inch, someone will try to take a mile.

Most gun grabbers, if they are honest, want hand guns gone just as bad as "military style" weapons.

RE: Thanks leftists! - SuperFlyBCat - 03-28-2018 05:50 PM

(03-28-2018 05:14 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  

When I see one from the hoplophobes I'll let you know. Thus far they've just rehashed all the asinine ideas they've used every other time.
Like the local police and FBI actually doing their job.

RE: Thanks leftists! - Kronke - 03-28-2018 05:51 PM

I support david hogg

lulz

RE: Thanks leftists! - umbluegray - 03-28-2018 06:17 PM

I think the brainwashing has been done on those who think they could possibly ever do away with the 2A.

RE: Thanks leftists! - HeartOfDixie - 03-28-2018 06:25 PM

Anybody else cringe out over Joe's song?

I thought the kiddie march itself was cringe-worthy.

RE: Thanks leftists! - shere khan - 03-28-2018 06:40 PM

(03-28-2018 05:42 PM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  New NRA member Libtards give me the motivation to join. Can't wait to get my NRA camo bag, I'll carry it everywhere just to make libtards mad.

I got the knife 03-lmfao

Should I put my NRA stickers on a car with "coexist" or "imwithher" 03-nutkick

RE: Thanks leftists! - Lord Stanley - 03-28-2018 06:52 PM

(03-28-2018 05:09 PM)Old Dominion Wrote:  maybe, just maybe, this time the majority will finally get fed up and start introducing common sense restrictions.

get on with it, then.

RE: Thanks leftists! - Kronke - 03-28-2018 06:56 PM

There are over 100 million gun owners and only 5 million (well, there WERE only 5 million) NRA members. Just like pro-Trump arguments aren't "Russian", every pro-gun argument isn't "the NRA".

Also, if it's "common sense gun reform" you're looking for, I'd refer you to 2A.

RE: Thanks leftists! - Kaplony - 03-28-2018 07:22 PM

(03-28-2018 06:40 PM)shere khan Wrote:  
(03-28-2018 05:42 PM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  New NRA member Libtards give me the motivation to join. Can't wait to get my NRA camo bag, I'll carry it everywhere just to make libtards mad.

I got the knife 03-lmfao

Should I put my NRA stickers on a car with "coexist" or "imwithher" 03-nutkick

This one

[Image: 8uPBDIV.jpg]