CSNbbs
#MarchForOurLives Exposed: 100% Astroturfed, Anti-Semitic Jokes, Plans To Break Law - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: #MarchForOurLives Exposed: 100% Astroturfed, Anti-Semitic Jokes, Plans To Break Law (/thread-846430.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

#MarchForOurLives Exposed: 100% Astroturfed, Anti-Semitic Jokes, Plans To Break Law - Kronke - 03-22-2018 01:40 PM

Great work from investigative journalist Laura Loomer.

1. A Broward Co. teacher and far left activist (Debby Miller) claims that Southwest Airlines is sponsoring their travel via 200 free seats. Loomer spoke with Southwest Airlines spokesperson over the phone, and they unequivocally deny any such sponsorship, but have not made a public statement despite backlash. Something worth keeping tabs on if you support 2A and would like to take your business elsewhere. If I had to guess, I'd say Southwest didn't donate the seats and this was just a way for Miller to show off in front of her colleagues.

2. The students will be ushered, point to point, by Giffords PAC activists from the second they land. They are encouraged to wear their "cool" Giffords shirt, in order for their handlers to recognize them.

3. A strange joke about how the Jews control the weather. What is it with the alt-left and anti-Semitism?

4. Giffords will be accompanying students to all press events. It is made clear that NO student shall attend a press event by themselves, and that it is really important that students "have their talking points ready".

5. She brags about using taxpayer money for her political hobbies.

6. Although previous reports claim otherwise, Miller claims that the march was unable to secure a permit, so it has turned into a rally. If true, they plan on breaking the law, and after their rally ends, marching to the WH and "creating hell".

RE: #MarchForOurLives Exposed: 100% Astroturfed, Anti-Semitic Jokes, Plans To Break Law - Kaplony - 03-22-2018 01:57 PM

[Image: QbaNR2g.jpg]

RE: #MarchForOurLives Exposed: 100% Astroturfed, Anti-Semitic Jokes, Plans To Break - Kronke - 03-23-2018 12:44 PM

RE: #MarchForOurLives Exposed: 100% Astroturfed, Anti-Semitic Jokes, Plans To Break Law - Redwingtom - 03-23-2018 01:13 PM

I can almost smell the fear and feel the desperation through my monitor. 03-rotfl

RE: #MarchForOurLives Exposed: 100% Astroturfed, Anti-Semitic Jokes, Plans To Break Law - Kaplony - 03-23-2018 01:25 PM

(03-23-2018 12:44 PM)Kronke Wrote:  

Problem solved

[Image: WUQ0RLL.jpg]

RE: #MarchForOurLives Exposed: 100% Astroturfed, Anti-Semitic Jokes, Plans To Break - Kronke - 03-23-2018 01:44 PM

(03-23-2018 01:13 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  I can almost smell the fear and feel the desperation through my monitor. 03-rotfl

Nah, this "movement" is an absolute train wreck.

That's the problem with partnering up with unhinged alt-leftists. Everything they touch ultimately cannibalizes itself. Hogg disavowed his white privilege yesterday. 03-lmfao

And just wait until after this weekend whenever he meets up with louis farrakhan disciple tamika mallory and shaira law advocate linda sarsar, he'll soon be ranting about "the Satanic Jews" and jihad.

RE: #MarchForOurLives Exposed: 100% Astroturfed, Anti-Semitic Jokes, Plans To Break Law - hoopfan - 03-23-2018 01:52 PM

I thought the march for our lives occurred in November of 2016.

RE: #MarchForOurLives Exposed: 100% Astroturfed, Anti-Semitic Jokes, Plans To Break Law - Redwingtom - 03-23-2018 01:54 PM

Incidentally, this thread should be closed for fake news.

This one group of 200 kids in no way implies the whole march is 100% astroturfed. Especially when 500k are expected in DC.

Quote:A larger group of more than a thousand Parkland residents — students and teachers from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High as well as chaperones — is arriving in the nation’s capital on Saturday for the march. Some students are traveling in buses departing from Coral Springs on Friday, while others are flying into D.C. early Saturday morning.

These trips are funded by Mobilizing MSD Alumni, a group of more than 11,000 Marjory Stoneman Douglas alumni that formed in the aftermath of the shooting. So far, the group has raised more than $84,000 through a GoFundMe account and hopes to collect more donations to pay for the trips of students currently on the waiting list, said Michelle Alban, a spokeswoman for the group.
Can Parkland students get Washington to pay attention? We’re about to find out.

Sounds pretty grass roots to me.

As I said...the desperation and fear is palpable.

RE: #MarchForOurLives Exposed: 100% Astroturfed, Anti-Semitic Jokes, Plans To Break Law - SuperFlyBCat - 03-23-2018 01:56 PM

Those Parkland punks doing everything to become famous on the backs of dead students. It is truly disgusting. They want more government congrats,

[Image: DY_QTVsU0AAxinX.jpg]

Hogg: “After we come back from Spring Break, they’re requiring us all to have clear backpacks...it’s unnecessary. It’s embarrassing for a lot of the students.”

RE: #MarchForOurLives Exposed: 100% Astroturfed, Anti-Semitic Jokes, Plans To Break Law - hoopfan - 03-23-2018 01:58 PM

All 'marches', 'vigils', 'gatherings', 'protests', etc..are for the stupid and Gruber's anyway. They never accomplish anything.

#MarchForOurLives Exposed: 100% Astroturfed, Anti-Semitic Jokes, Plans To Break Law - JMUDunk - 03-23-2018 02:02 PM

(03-23-2018 01:54 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Incidentally, this thread should be closed for fake news.

This one group of 200 kids in no way implies the whole march is 100% astroturfed. Especially when 500k are expected in DC.

Quote:A larger group of more than a thousand Parkland residents — students and teachers from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High as well as chaperones — is arriving in the nation’s capital on Saturday for the march. Some students are traveling in buses departing from Coral Springs on Friday, while others are flying into D.C. early Saturday morning.

These trips are funded by Mobilizing MSD Alumni, a group of more than 11,000 Marjory Stoneman Douglas alumni that formed in the aftermath of the shooting. So far, the group has raised more than $84,000 through a GoFundMe account and hopes to collect more donations to pay for the trips of students currently on the waiting list, said Michelle Alban, a spokeswoman for the group.

Fear of what?

A bunch of kids in DC? Do they know they’re advocating/demanding that their own rights be taken away? Lol.

And these dummies are who the adults should be listening to?

I fear for our future and future generations with some of these morons. Not that they’ll be “effective”. Go head, get your two-thirds and amend the constitution.

El oh el

RE: #MarchForOurLives Exposed: 100% Astroturfed, Anti-Semitic Jokes, Plans To Break - Kronke - 03-23-2018 02:08 PM

(03-23-2018 01:54 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Incidentally, this thread should be closed for fake news.

From noted, right-wing conspiracy theorist website Buzzfeed

Quote:The Parkland Teens Fighting For Gun Control Have The Backing Of These Huge Organizing Groups

Everytown for Gun Safety
MoveOn.org
Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense
Women’s March, Los Angeles
Planned Parenthood
American Federation of Teachers
Giffords PAC

https://www.buzzfeed.com/maryanngeorgantopoulos/parkland-teens-organization?utm_term=.heOZQPkEok#.rhqMjbv89v

RE: #MarchForOurLives Exposed: 100% Astroturfed, Anti-Semitic Jokes, Plans To Break Law - Kronke - 03-23-2018 02:09 PM

(03-23-2018 01:56 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  Those Parkland punks doing everything to become famous on the backs of dead students. It is truly disgusting. They want more government congrats,

Hogg: “After we come back from Spring Break, they’re requiring us all to have clear backpacks...it’s unnecessary. It’s embarrassing for a lot of the students.”

Common sense backpack control.

You don't *need* privacy.

RE: #MarchForOurLives Exposed: 100% Astroturfed, Anti-Semitic Jokes, Plans To Break Law - Redwingtom - 03-23-2018 02:39 PM

(03-23-2018 02:08 PM)Kronke Wrote:  

Quote:The Parkland Teens Fighting For Gun Control Have The Backing Of These Huge Organizing Groups

Everytown for Gun Safety
MoveOn.org
Planned Parenthood
Giffords PAC

https://www.buzzfeed.com/maryanngeorgantopoulos/parkland-teens-organization?utm_term=.heOZQPkEok#.rhqMjbv89v

You clearly don't understand what astroturfing is. Those groups are merely supporting the grass roots movement, they did not start the movement.

RE: #MarchForOurLives Exposed: 100% Astroturfed, Anti-Semitic Jokes, Plans To Break Law - Lord Stanley - 03-23-2018 02:57 PM

(03-23-2018 02:39 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  You clearly don't understand what astroturfing is. Those groups are merely supporting the grass roots movement, they did not start the movement.

Like the Russians supporting the Trump movement?

04-bolt

RE: #MarchForOurLives Exposed: 100% Astroturfed, Anti-Semitic Jokes, Plans To Break Law - Kronke - 03-23-2018 03:28 PM

(03-23-2018 02:39 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(03-23-2018 02:08 PM)Kronke Wrote:  

Everytown for Gun Safety
MoveOn.org
Planned Parenthood
Giffords PAC

You clearly don't understand what astroturfing is. Those groups are merely supporting the grass roots movement, they did not start the movement.

There is nothing grassroots about it, go back to the first public appearances hogg and co. made, you can see everytown's tents in the background.

RE: #MarchForOurLives Exposed: 100% Astroturfed, Anti-Semitic Jokes, Plans To Break Law - olliebaba - 03-23-2018 06:48 PM

(03-23-2018 01:56 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  Those Parkland punks doing everything to become famous on the backs of dead students. It is truly disgusting. They want more government congrats,

RE: #MarchForOurLives Exposed: 100% Astroturfed, Anti-Semitic Jokes, Plans To Break Law - olliebaba - 03-23-2018 06:50 PM

Embarrassing is better than a lot of dead students.

RE: #MarchForOurLives Exposed: 100% Astroturfed, Anti-Semitic Jokes, Plans To Break Law - fsquid - 03-23-2018 07:01 PM

On the topic of flights, i think the Patriots of New England are flying them on their plane

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: #MarchForOurLives Exposed: 100% Astroturfed, Anti-Semitic Jokes, Plans To Break Law - oliveandblue - 03-23-2018 07:03 PM

My friends - who are very smart people - want to go to this. I'm going to study for my final ARE exam instead (I don't like most political gatherings). I wish I could convince them to do otherwise, but they really hate Trump...