CSNbbs
Next Year - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: Wichita State (/forum-620.html)
+----- Thread: Next Year (/thread-845848.html)

Next Year - pvtlamb - 03-16-2018 04:29 PM

Okay - I'm already over it.

Weird season. After today's loss, it clearly wasn't the AAC that caused the problems.

We would have still won the MVC however.

I think there will be another "Patrick Ewing" effect for next year.

McDuffie will definitely be back. Shamet did not look like an NBA player today. I would guess he is 50/50. If he can get drafted in the first round, he should go. 2nd Round? I don't know.

I think we will be competitive in the AAC. I can't recall who everyone has coming back. Cincy loses a bunch of folks, Memphis has a new coach. Temple might have a new coach. Houston loses Rob Gray.

I think we will be fine and back in the NCAA tournament for the 8th straight year.

RE: Next Year - Wheatshock - 03-16-2018 04:42 PM

(03-16-2018 04:29 PM)pvtlamb Wrote:  Okay - I'm already over it.

Weird season. After today's loss, it clearly wasn't the AAC that caused the problems.

We would have still won the MVC however.

I think there will be another "Patrick Ewing" effect for next year.

McDuffie will definitely be back. Shamet did not look like an NBA player today. I would guess he is 50/50. If he can get drafted in the first round, he should go. 2nd Round? I don't know.

I think we will be competitive in the AAC. I can't recall who everyone has coming back. Cincy loses a bunch of folks, Memphis has a new coach. Temple might have a new coach. Houston loses Rob Gray.

I think we will be fine and back in the NCAA tournament for the 8th straight year.

I'm leaning towards Shamet coming back, but I agree that he should go if he would be a 1st round pick.

Shamet, Reaves, & Mcduffie make for an experienced core to build around.

We also have Jones who I don't know what to make of.

Midtgaard and RBrown both have a year of practice under their belts so i'm confident that they will contribute. I'm pretty high on Midtgaard but I think it will take him at least a year of regular minutes to really show his stuff.

With all the freshmen coming in I think we will have some severe growing pains, but I think we will have a good team by the end of the year.

RE: Next Year - AngryShock - 03-16-2018 05:46 PM

Hopefully some of the new guys have some ******* pride and a backbone

RE: Next Year - Wheatshock - 03-16-2018 05:54 PM

(03-16-2018 05:46 PM)AngryShock Wrote:  Hopefully some of the new guys have some ******* pride and a backbone

My guess is that Lomax and Stevenson do.

I just hope all those Memphis mouthbreathers are wrong about Lomax maybe not coming.

RE: Next Year - pvtlamb - 03-18-2018 10:03 AM

Memphis fans also saying Marshall to Louisville.

RE: Next Year - Wheatshock - 03-18-2018 11:05 AM

(03-18-2018 10:03 AM)pvtlamb Wrote:  Memphis fans also saying Marshall to Louisville.

I would take everything the UK light fans are saying with a truck load of salt.

RE: Next Year - AngryShock - 03-18-2018 08:19 PM

They're ******* full of ****

RE: Next Year - ShockerFever - 03-19-2018 01:49 PM

Memphis fans are the worst of the conference by far.

We've been lucky so far that they've been so terrible.

RE: Next Year - Wheatshock - 03-19-2018 02:37 PM

(03-19-2018 01:49 PM)ShockerFever Wrote:  Memphis fans are the worst of the conference by far.

We've been lucky so far that they've been so terrible.

That's why I call them Kentucky Light. They have a few decent posters but most of them will be absolutely insufferable if they ever become good again.

RE: Next Year - pvtlamb - 03-20-2018 07:18 AM

I have to think Shamet goes - but Mile Bridges did stay for Michigan State.

The Memphis fans were saying Lomax was currently living with Penny. Then we find out we last lived with Penny in 8th grade. They also were seriously asking of Lomax had ever been in Wichita and if he had ever signed a LOI.

Both of Lomax's parents flew with him to the OU game. Penny wasn't with him.

RE: Next Year - AngryShock - 03-20-2018 08:04 AM

Memphis isn't ******* relevant and they're grasping at straws to try and become so. That's why they've all had a hard on for a HS coach to take the reigns from a HOF coach.

They're dumb *****

RE: Next Year - ShockerFever - 03-20-2018 02:07 PM

(03-20-2018 08:04 AM)AngryShock Wrote:  Memphis isn't ******* relevant and they're grasping at straws to try and become so. That's why they've all had a hard on for a HS coach to take the reigns from a HOF coach.

They're dumb *****

I like your strong takes.

And you aren't wrong either. +2

RE: Next Year - cscottl1981 - 03-20-2018 07:07 PM

Uh oh. Despite your strong feelings about our program I still hope you guys find a solid replacement for Lomax.

RE: Next Year - AngryShock - 03-21-2018 11:02 AM

I hope you find a solid replacement for your high school coach after he falls on his ******* face.