CSNbbs
Looking for a tiger victory today in Florida - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------- Forum: NTR Sports (/forum-675.html)
+------- Thread: Looking for a tiger victory today in Florida (/thread-845226.html)

Looking for a tiger victory today in Florida - Bathtub Gin - 03-11-2018 12:25 PM

It’s been a while

RE: Looking for a tiger victory today in Florida - jsw3ent - 03-11-2018 12:27 PM

Phil last week WOO HOO

RE: Looking for a tiger victory today in Florida - Bathtub Gin - 03-11-2018 12:29 PM

Last weekend was epic seeing lefty win

RE: Looking for a tiger victory today in Florida - jsw3ent - 03-11-2018 12:35 PM

I am not a fan of "Lion Forest"----He is a smug, arrogant , nose up in the air to fans--walks right past them with no acknowledgement . Sort of like Smith. Phil on the other hand is like TREVINO was --high fiving fans between greens to the next tee. Woods don't even look at them. If it rains he will drown if outside

RE: Looking for a tiger victory today in Florida - eltigre - 03-11-2018 12:49 PM

(03-11-2018 12:35 PM)jsw3ent Wrote:  I am not a fan of "Lion Forest"----He is a smug, arrogant , nose up in the air to fans--walks right past them with no acknowledgement . Sort of like Smith. Phil on the other hand is like TREVINO was --high fiving fans between greens to the next tee. Woods don't even look at them. If it rains he will drown if outside

I always followed the Merry Mex at the tourney in Memphis. no matter his position that day he was fun to be around.

RE: Looking for a tiger victory today in Florida - jsw3ent - 03-11-2018 12:55 PM

(03-11-2018 12:49 PM)eltigre Wrote:  
(03-11-2018 12:35 PM)jsw3ent Wrote:  I am not a fan of "Lion Forest"----He is a smug, arrogant , nose up in the air to fans--walks right past them with no acknowledgement . Sort of like Smith. Phil on the other hand is like TREVINO was --high fiving fans between greens to the next tee. Woods don't even look at them. If it rains he will drown if outside

I always followed the Merry Mex at the tourney in Memphis. no matter his position that day he was fun to be around.

Me Too---good times.