CSNbbs
They should have done this the first time - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+---- Thread: They should have done this the first time (/thread-842565.html)

They should have done this the first time - C2__ - 02-11-2018 07:21 PM

Beat Tulane in New Orleans and they're a lock.

RE: They should have done this the first time - strongv - 02-12-2018 01:14 AM

(02-11-2018 07:21 PM)_C2_ Wrote:  Beat Tulane in New Orleans and they're a lock.

True

But hopefully this team has matured to a Taking Care of Business mindframe. If so, we are good!

RE: They should have done this the first time - rosewater - 02-12-2018 11:43 AM

Houston is in without an epic meltdown.

RE: They should have done this the first time - C2__ - 02-18-2018 07:50 PM

Man, Houston would be a top 4 seed if they didn't have so many bad losses.

Tulane is much improved and better than their record but some bad losses dropped into being a bad loss, especially USF.

RE: They should have done this the first time - DowdyPirate2 - 02-18-2018 08:14 PM

(02-18-2018 07:50 PM)_C2_ Wrote:  Man, Houston would be a top 4 seed if they didn't have so many bad losses.

Tulane is much improved and better than their record but some bad losses dropped into being a bad loss, especially USF.

Tulane is not better than their record, ECU should’ve beat them twice

RE: They should have done this the first time - Coog Engineer - 02-18-2018 08:21 PM

I haven't watched Tulane much this year, but the first time they played us, they played inspire. They looked like they had turned the corner finally.

They lost that somewhere along the way because the second time we played they looked totally uninspired.

RE: They should have done this the first time - C2__ - 02-18-2018 11:13 PM

They played UH when the team's travel routine was messed up. Because of the ice storm, they couldn't leave for New Orleans until the day of the game. Win that game and the Drexel or LSU game and Houston is in the top quadrant of the bracket. Win all of them, and UH is playing for a 1-seed if they win out.

RE: They should have done this the first time - strongv - 02-19-2018 01:32 AM

Wow we should be 23-3 or 24-2. At least we are playing like it and the nation's eyes are starting to open up. Officially off the bubble, however we have to keep up this type of play.

I love that the senior Davis has stepped up his game. Both Davis's willed us to the Cincinnati win.

RE: They should have done this the first time - CoogPaw - 02-19-2018 08:15 AM

Back on the day, when I heard that the team had arrived a couple of hours in the city before the start of the game, I knew it wasn't going to be good. Seems completely unfair, but you have to go with what is called. It's obvious to me, now, that the UH squad is much better than what performed that wintry night. However, it is only one game (at this point) and performance at this time of year is what is far more critical. By the end of the AAC tourney, we shall see just which team is the true champ.