CSNbbs
Funny thread on Hogville board... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: Funny thread on Hogville board... (/thread-841944.html)

Funny thread on Hogville board... - mjs - 02-04-2018 10:32 PM

"Is former UALR coach Beard pretty much a slam dunk to come here?"

That is one scary thought. Really doubt he leaves Lubbock any time soon. I guess he might leave for a really big-time program like Duke, UNC, Kansas, etc. if they open up in the future. But, it looks like he is doing just fine in Lubbock

RE: Funny thread on Hogville board... - MICHAELSPAPPY - 02-04-2018 10:35 PM

Arrogance knows no bounds in Fayetteville.

RE: Funny thread on Hogville board... - Robert C - 02-05-2018 12:17 AM

Beard knows better.

RE: Funny thread on Hogville board... - MICHAELSPAPPY - 02-05-2018 08:02 AM

Why, you fellows just don't understand. Every coach who is worth anything is just panting to get to go to Fayetteville.

RE: Funny thread on Hogville board... - LRTrojan - 02-05-2018 01:43 PM

I don't ever remember a really big name coach being mentioned for either the football or basketball job at the big U of A. Of course that excludes the times Tommy Tuberville or Gus Malzahn has been mentioned. And that was because they were Arkansans.

RE: Funny thread on Hogville board... - Robert C - 02-05-2018 05:06 PM

(02-05-2018 01:43 PM)LRTrojan Wrote:  I don't ever remember a really big name coach being mentioned for either the football or basketball job at the big U of A. Of course that excludes the times Tommy Tuberville or Gus Malzahn has been mentioned. And that was because they were Arkansans.

There's no high esteem for the Uof A outside of Arkansas. Even when they were on top (when was that? One and a half times...in 1964 (fb) and 1994(bb)) the Hogs got no respect.