CSNbbs
Pappy's Blog - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: Pappy's Blog (/thread-841835.html)

Pappy's Blog - mjs - 02-03-2018 02:29 PM

Hey Pappy. I really enjoy reading your blog. You are obviously one of the most knowledge basketball fans on this board. I really don't agree with you that Wes' job is on the line this year. I cannot see anyway he doesn't get a 3rd season. Wes was left with a bunch of role players last season, but the keys to the previous season (Josh, Roger, Mariek, etc) were gone. This season is a complete rebuild, so I think he will be back to continue that. However, I don't have any inside info at all. Chase has certainly shown that he is not afraid to make a change when needed. In addition, he was willing to stand-up to local money who wanted Joe Kleine and/or Darrell Walker. Chase is a great, young AD; I trust him to make the right decision and will back whatever decision he makes.

RE: Pappy's Blog - MICHAELSPAPPY - 02-03-2018 04:37 PM

I have zero info. Just using logic, which may be faulty. (My wife says it frequently is.)

RE: Pappy's Blog - mjs - 02-03-2018 08:48 PM

I may have to reassess my earlier post. Now I know how you felt after the ULL game (which I missed) when you said we may not win another game. I like our kids, but it was like boys against men tonight. We seemed to be going in the right direction for awhile, but we fell off the cliff tonight. I'm still hopeful we can win another game or 2, but I'm wouldn't bet on it at this point.

RE: Pappy's Blog - mjs - 02-05-2018 10:17 PM

With today's events, I have no idea what will happen at the end of this season. Maybe it will be "addition by subtraction" like you said. Maybe we will move the ball better and take better shots. Still, Andre was the only player we had with the athleticism to even be in the rotation at ULL or GaSt.