CSNbbs
Raise your hand if you are still a Democrat - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Raise your hand if you are still a Democrat (/thread-841537.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Raise your hand if you are still a Democrat - shere khan - 01-31-2018 08:30 AM

After Trump completely left your party in ruins last night and your response was sitting and pouting followed by a drooling 15 year old looking elitist kennedy with a broke down car in the background, I wonder how many remain. Really curious.

https://youtu.be/kyflz-H054I

Raise your hand if you are still a Democrat - JMUDunk - 01-31-2018 08:43 AM

K. That was funny.

Watching fransicko Nan sit there and suck the polident through her yellowed dents was truly priceless.

I always (25 yrs now) listen to these things, debates too etc) first, then I’ll watch and see how the optics worked. Too easy to get wrapped up in the “show” otherwise and not the content.
First time in a long time the optics exceeded the live listen.

Anyone that can’t stand to applaud a survivor of that thug regime in North Korea should probably just go throw themselves off the nearest bridge. Looked like angry children at a Chuck E. Cheese that aren’t gonna win the skee-ball game.

Just pathetic.

And embarrassing for them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Raise your hand if you are still a Democrat - NIUAlum90 - 01-31-2018 09:04 AM

Did you notice the banner behind Kennedy, said Diman (Demon) and had a weird 6 pointed star?

Was this school near Salem MA?

RE: Raise your hand if you are still a Democrat - Crebman - 01-31-2018 09:07 AM

(01-31-2018 08:43 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  K. That was funny.

Watching fransicko Nan sit there and suck the polident through her yellowed dents was truly priceless.

I always (25 yrs now) listen to these things, debates too etc) first, then I’ll watch and see how the optics worked. Too easy to get wrapped up in the “show” otherwise and not the content.

Anyone that can’t stand to applaud a survivor of that thug regime in North Korea should probably just go throw themselves off the nearest bridge. Looked like angry children at a Chuck E. Cheese that aren’t gonna win the skee-ball game.

Just pathetic.

Bottom line - very apparent that they could care less if the country is successful with a strong economy - they aren't currently in power......they would rather the country be in the sh!tter so long as they are the one's in power calling the shots.

The curtain was pulled back - the party that is totally TEAM DEM over country - and in a few days we will get to see some of how they were willing to cheat to keep their TEAM DEM in power.

Sorry Ba$tards!

RE: Raise your hand if you are still a Democrat - rath v2.0 - 01-31-2018 09:13 AM

The optics of Democrats last night was so bad that if it were just one person they'd have hired a crisis management PR team to address today.

It was just so awful. Could't have come off worse had they done the wave in the crowd while kids with cancer were being discussed.

RE: Raise your hand if you are still a Democrat - Eldonabe - 01-31-2018 09:27 AM

I would have loved to have seen a little "Angry Donald" last night.

He had a chance to treat the Dems like the petulant children they are acting like and he kind of let them slide. It could have been a simple message like "we may disagree on the path, but we should never disagree on the goal, and in the spirit of that mantra, we should resolve to meet the goal, then figure out how to get there.... right now, politics are getting in the way of even defining the common goal".....

Something like that clearly establishes who is blocking and who is trying to push forward.....

RE: Raise your hand if you are still a Democrat - CardFan1 - 01-31-2018 09:38 AM

Man Joe the III was so hard to listen too. 3 words, pause, 3 words, pause, 3 words, pause. Hell even Capt. Kirk got out 4-5 words before pausing. Must be a 5th grade teleprompter he used.

RE: Raise your hand if you are still a Democrat - bullet - 01-31-2018 09:39 AM

(01-31-2018 09:13 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  The optics of Democrats last night was so bad that if it were just one person they'd have hired a crisis management PR team to address today.

It was just so awful. Could't have come off worse had they done the wave in the crowd while kids with cancer were being discussed.

They live in a double bubble-surrounded by other liberals and then in DC surrounded by swamp creatures. No clue about the real world.

RE: Raise your hand if you are still a Democrat - Redwingtom - 01-31-2018 09:40 AM

(01-31-2018 09:38 AM)CardFan1 Wrote:  Man Joe the III was so hard to listen too. 3 words, pause, 3 words, pause, 3 words, pause. Hell even Capt. Kirk got out 4-5 words before pausing. Must be a 5th grade teleprompter he used.

Right! If he was only as articulate as this guy, right?
[Image: nbc-fires-donald-trump-after-he-calls-me...unners.jpg]

RE: Raise your hand if you are still a Democrat - CardFan1 - 01-31-2018 09:42 AM

(01-31-2018 09:07 AM)Crebman Wrote:  
(01-31-2018 08:43 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  K. That was funny.

Just pathetic.

Bottom line - very apparent that they could care less if the country is successful with a strong economy - they aren't currently in power......they would rather the country be in the sh!tter so long as they are the one's in power calling the shots.

The curtain was pulled back - the party that is totally TEAM DEM over country - and in a few days we will get to see some of how they were willing to cheat to keep their TEAM DEM in power.

Sorry Ba$tards!

Lots of great campaign fodder for using this November on TV.

RE: Raise your hand if you are still a Democrat - UofMstateU - 01-31-2018 09:42 AM

(01-31-2018 09:38 AM)CardFan1 Wrote:  Man Joe the III was so hard to listen too. 3 words, pause, 3 words, pause, 3 words, pause. Hell even Capt. Kirk got out 4-5 words before pausing. Must be a 5th grade teleprompter he used.

The drool was weighing heavily on his jaw, and he needed the pauses to regain his strength to be able say a few more words.

RE: Raise your hand if you are still a Democrat - stinkfist - 01-31-2018 09:43 AM

(01-31-2018 09:13 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  The optics of Democrats last night was so bad that if it were just one person they'd have hired a crisis management PR team to address today.

it's gonna get better.....maxi-pad waters is doing an interview tonight.....

that'll be much better than watching zoo planet.....

RE: Raise your hand if you are still a Democrat - CardinalBlackTrojan - 01-31-2018 10:03 AM

It's a rough time being a Dem these days...

RE: Raise your hand if you are still a Democrat - UofMstateU - 01-31-2018 10:04 AM

You should change the title of the post to "wave your drool hanky if you are still a democrat"

RE: Raise your hand if you are still a Democrat - WKUYG - 01-31-2018 10:19 AM

Actually it's not that rough it just depends on if you are centered or not. Now those that are really so far left that we experienced over the last 10 or so years. Yeah...it's rough for them. But for a democrat who grew up in a different time....

it's actually not a bad time

We have a President that is bringing back jobs and a increase in wages, cares about working families, strong on immigration, which affects the workingman. Believe it or not, not too long ago that's what most democrats fought for. Not only that but he's slowly dragging the far right closer to center.

What more could a true democrat ask for from a President that ran and won as a republican? Now the party of nutballs that we saw over the last 10 years and last night, looking like they were sitting on something and it sticking up their ass. They must feel awful.

RE: Raise your hand if you are still a Democrat - TigerBlue4Ever - 01-31-2018 10:31 AM

(01-31-2018 09:40 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

Right! If he was only as articulate as this guy, right?
[Image: nbc-fires-donald-trump-after-he-calls-me...unners.jpg]

It has to suck to be you today.

RE: Raise your hand if you are still a Democrat - rath v2.0 - 01-31-2018 10:32 AM

Today?

RE: Raise your hand if you are still a Democrat - usmbacker - 01-31-2018 10:35 AM

I have a golf buddy who is a Dem that has changed his opinion of President Trump. He doesn't necessarily like him, but admitted to me he is glad he is President because he is doing a very good job running the country. Especially the economy. He shudders at the thought of what the b#tch would have done as President. I think there are many Dems and Independents that think along the same lines.

RE: Raise your hand if you are still a Democrat - gdunn - 01-31-2018 10:54 AM

Poor Joe. He was on a transgender block before he spoke.

RE: Raise your hand if you are still a Democrat - bullet - 01-31-2018 10:57 AM

(01-31-2018 09:42 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

The drool was weighing heavily on his jaw, and he needed the pauses to regain his strength to be able say a few more words.

There goes his chance of winnning a presidential nomination. Its his 5:00 shadow at a debate.