CSNbbs
Poll: Problem With Fake Dossier Being Used for a Fisa Warrant - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Poll: Problem With Fake Dossier Being Used for a Fisa Warrant (/thread-841001.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Poll: Problem With Fake Dossier Being Used for a Fisa Warrant - UofMstateU - 01-24-2018 04:52 PM

This is about to be made public. Let's get on record now. Do you believe its a big deal if the fake dossier paid for by Clinton and the DNC was used to get a fisa warrant to wiretap and perform surveillance the opposition party.

RE: Poll: Problem With Fake Dossier Being Used for a Fisa Warrant - Machiavelli - 01-24-2018 04:53 PM

Problem with calling it fake when many parts have been corroborated. Only Trumpsters call or fake. Lol

RE: Poll: Problem With Fake Dossier Being Used for a Fisa Warrant - gdunn - 01-24-2018 04:59 PM

(01-24-2018 04:53 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Problem with calling it fake when many parts have been corroborated. Only Trumpsters call or fake. Lol

Problem with posters here saying it's corroborated is that nobody has seen that information. Posters refuse to share their sources.

RE: Poll: Problem With Fake Dossier Being Used for a Fisa Warrant - UofMstateU - 01-24-2018 05:00 PM

Poll is now up.

RE: Poll: Problem With Fake Dossier Being Used for a Fisa Warrant - gdunn - 01-24-2018 05:00 PM

(01-24-2018 04:52 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  This is about to be made public. Let's get on record now. Do you believe its a big deal if the fake dossier paid for by Clinton and the DNC was used to get a fisa warrant to wiretap and perform surveillance the opposition party.

I don't think I fall into either 3.

I think we need to have all the information in front of us to be able to make a good decision. If proven that it is a fake, then heads need to roll.

RE: Poll: Problem With Fake Dossier Being Used for a Fisa Warrant - Kronke - 01-24-2018 05:10 PM

BUCKLE UP

RE: Poll: Problem With Fake Dossier Being Used for a Fisa Warrant - SuperFlyBCat - 01-24-2018 05:12 PM

(01-24-2018 04:53 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Problem with calling it fake when many parts have been corroborated. Only Trumpsters call or fake. Lol

link?

RE: Poll: Problem With Fake Dossier Being Used for a Fisa Warrant - shere khan - 01-24-2018 05:16 PM

(01-24-2018 04:52 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  This is about to be made public. Let's get on record now. Do you believe its a big deal if the fake dossier paid for by Clinton and the DNC was used to get a fisa warrant to wiretap and perform surveillance the opposition party.
Seriously? The DNC buys fake crap possibly with FBI money to help the FBI get a FISA warrant to spy on a presidential opponent. Have people lost their damn minds. This is banana republic, kgb shite. Hell yeah it's a big deal.

RE: Poll: Problem With Fake Dossier Being Used for a Fisa Warrant - Kronke - 01-24-2018 05:17 PM

If by "only Trumpsters", he means "Trumpsters", comey, steele, simpson, mccabe, and now Grassley.

RE: Poll: Problem With Fake Dossier Being Used for a Fisa Warrant - B_Hawk06 - 01-24-2018 05:22 PM

You should have made the poll public for accountability, since we're going on record and all.

RE: Poll: Problem With Fake Dossier Being Used for a Fisa Warrant - Machiavelli - 01-24-2018 05:23 PM

I’ve linked it many many articles many many times. The fact that you guys don’t know this even NOW proves you don’t click the links. Do it yourself along with me. All I am going to do is go into google and type in. Parts of the Steele Dossier that have been corroborated. You will get 100’s of articles. Literally page after page. This is the very definition of insanity. You guys keep saying fake when that is not true. If anyone can’t use google. Type in google in tat box above

RE: Poll: Problem With Fake Dossier Being Used for a Fisa Warrant - B_Hawk06 - 01-24-2018 05:24 PM

(01-24-2018 05:10 PM)Kronke Wrote:  BUCKLE UP

I can't even begin to describe how absolutely, unequivocally illegal that is. There are checks and balances through all 17 Intelligence Community member agencies to prevent just that, which means the blame lies at those at the highest positions of gov't power.

I hope heads roll for this.

RE: Poll: Problem With Fake Dossier Being Used for a Fisa Warrant - UofMstateU - 01-24-2018 05:25 PM

I didnt know the poll wasnt public. I'm not sure how to change that.

RE: Poll: Problem With Fake Dossier Being Used for a Fisa Warrant - Machiavelli - 01-24-2018 05:27 PM

What’s so funny about this. Put in is developing assets in the Trump campaign and you knuckleheads are crying that they ACTUally had the gall to investigate!!!!!

This is hilarious!

RE: Poll: Problem With Fake Dossier Being Used for a Fisa Warrant - SuperFlyBCat - 01-24-2018 05:33 PM

(01-24-2018 05:23 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  I’ve linked it many many articles many many times. The fact that you guys don’t know this even NOW proves you don’t click the links. Do it yourself along with me. All I am going to do is go into google and type in. Parts of the Steele Dossier that have been corroborated. You will get 100’s of articles. Literally page after page. This is the very definition of insanity. You guys keep saying fake when that is not true. If anyone can’t use google. Type in google in tat box above

An article written by leftists with TDS isn't proof of anything.

RE: Poll: Problem With Fake Dossier Being Used for a Fisa Warrant - Machiavelli - 01-24-2018 05:38 PM

Not that Putin was actually infiltrating all aspects and your campaign manager has plead guilty.

The story is Fisagate!!!!!!!!!!!!

The world is appalled at you guys. Appalled.

RE: Poll: Problem With Fake Dossier Being Used for a Fisa Warrant - gdunn - 01-24-2018 05:38 PM

Business Insider, Vox, NY Daily News.

No CNN or MSNBC or ABC.

RE: Poll: Problem With Fake Dossier Being Used for a Fisa Warrant - UofMstateU - 01-24-2018 05:39 PM

(01-24-2018 05:38 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Not that Trump was actually infiltrating all aspects and your campaign manager has plead guilty.

The world can shut the hell up or we will make them help mexico pay for the wall.

RE: Poll: Problem With Fake Dossier Being Used for a Fisa Warrant - gdunn - 01-24-2018 05:39 PM

(01-24-2018 05:38 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Not that Trump was actually infiltrating all aspects and your campaign manager has plead guilty.

Trump goes to jail. Good he deserves to. I can rest easy knowing HRC won't be the next president.

RE: Poll: Problem With Fake Dossier Being Used for a Fisa Warrant - shere khan - 01-24-2018 05:47 PM

(01-24-2018 05:38 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Not that Putin was actually infiltrating all aspects and your campaign manager has plead guilty.

Specifically name the countries so we can stop their checks