CSNbbs
Really Nice Win! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: Really Nice Win! (/thread-839896.html)

Really Nice Win! - PTJR - 01-11-2018 10:43 PM

Over the preseason favorite. Little Rock is definitely getting better!

RE: Really Nice Win! - TrojanTeen2 - 01-12-2018 12:00 AM

If this young starting lineup continues to play like this the rest of the season, we have a promising future!

RE: Really Nice Win! - Robert C - 01-14-2018 06:49 PM

What happened to allow us to win? Did UTA have injuries or suspensions?

RE: Really Nice Win! - MICHAELSPAPPY - 01-14-2018 07:12 PM

Their two main guys were there. We just made shots and they didn't.

RE: Really Nice Win! - ez272 - 01-15-2018 09:58 AM

(01-14-2018 06:49 PM)Robert C Wrote:  What happened to allow us to win? Did UTA have injuries or suspensions?

I like the lineup we have now. With Bankston and Black in the lineup together the defense has to pay attention to them which opens things up for the guards. Bankston had 4 assists against Texas State. Black had 3 against UTA.

RE: Really Nice Win! - MICHAELSPAPPY - 01-15-2018 11:20 AM

Bankston has been a revelation. I expected that Hadzic would be the better of the two because he had some international experience, but Kris has really come on. Probably the best rebounder on the team.

RE: Really Nice Win! - mjs - 01-15-2018 09:40 PM

(01-15-2018 11:20 AM)MICHAELSPAPPY Wrote:  Bankston has been a revelation. I expected that Hadzic would be the better of the two because he had some international experience, but Kris has really come on. Probably the best rebounder on the team.

I thought Bankston was a project we took a chance on because he was local. Boy, was I wrong. He is already clearly better than 2 graduate big men who played spent four years on a solid Mid-American conference team. Been a long time since we had a big man who looked this good as a freshman. Eventually, guys like Gus, Jake, and Too-Tall turned into solid players for us. But, Bankston looks way ahead of them at this point.