CSNbbs
who is in deeper in the crapper? UConn basketball or ECU football - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+---- Thread: who is in deeper in the crapper? UConn basketball or ECU football (/thread-839535.html)

Pages: 1 2

who is in deeper in the crapper? UConn basketball or ECU football - Huskypride - 01-08-2018 02:01 PM

discuss..

oh and to quote HuskyU "FIRE Ollie"

RE: who is in deeper in the crapper? UConn basketball or ECU football - TampaTom - 01-08-2018 02:02 PM

With ECU basketball somehow winning, I think ECU football may be in deeper trouble.

RE: who is in deeper in the crapper? UConn basketball or ECU football - HuskyU - 01-08-2018 02:07 PM

UCONN Men's Basketball is deeper in the crapper than both ECU Football and ECU Basketball.

RE: who is in deeper in the crapper? UConn basketball or ECU football - C0|db|00ded - 01-08-2018 02:17 PM

EZ vote. ECU didn't have that far to fall. UConn has fallen from royalty to peasantry. It's a horror show.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(A nod to the UConn puppeteers)

T

...03-cool

RE: who is in deeper in the crapper? UConn basketball or ECU football - HuskyU - 01-08-2018 02:22 PM

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=6423232]

RE: who is in deeper in the crapper? UConn basketball or ECU football - Huskypride - 01-08-2018 02:24 PM

(01-08-2018 02:17 PM)C0|db|00ded Wrote:  EZ vote. ECU didn't have that far to fall. UConn has fallen from royalty to peasantry. It's a horror show.

T

...03-cool

that's not what I have been hearing about ECU football from the fans on this board. According to them ECU is on par with Boise state. 50,000 strong am I right?05-stirthepot

RE: who is in deeper in the crapper? UConn basketball or ECU football - Chappy - 01-08-2018 02:30 PM

As much as we love knocking off ACC teams, I don't think even the most passionate ECU fans ever thought we were in National Championship contention. That said, I think ECU football is worse than UConn basketball right now.

RE: who is in deeper in the crapper? UConn basketball or ECU football - Wudizzle - 01-08-2018 02:36 PM

UConn basketball is still eligible to win the national championship, so I would have to say they are in less deep.

RE: who is in deeper in the crapper? UConn basketball or ECU football - Wheatshock - 01-08-2018 03:14 PM

UConn is a head coach away from being out of the crapper. They have enough talent on the roster right now to be a good team if they could just cut that anchor loose.

RE: who is in deeper in the crapper? UConn basketball or ECU football - C2__ - 01-08-2018 04:31 PM

Not sure if serious...

Which one has won a national title and finished ranked routinely?

RE: who is in deeper in the crapper? UConn basketball or ECU football - 8BitPirate - 01-08-2018 04:32 PM

We don't have a National Championship to rest on..... :(

RE: who is in deeper in the crapper? UConn basketball or ECU football - C0|db|00ded - 01-08-2018 04:59 PM

If both ECU and UConn use the same crapper then I guess it's ECU. But I would think that UConn craps on a gold plated toilet that's about 10 feet tall and ECU craps on a standard-sized edition. In that context UConn has fallen about 9ft and currently resides in the little hole at the bottom of the 10ft bowl waiting to be flushed into the sewer. ECU goes back and forth between the rim (the part that gets pee'd on) and the bottom of the bowl (about 18 inches -don't quote me).

Can we compare AAC programs to urinal cakes next? 02-13-banana

T

...03-cool

RE: who is in deeper in the crapper? UConn basketball or ECU football - GrayBeard - 01-08-2018 07:15 PM

Is this a trick question?

RE: who is in deeper in the crapper? UConn basketball or ECU football - billybobby777 - 01-08-2018 07:27 PM

(01-08-2018 04:59 PM)C0|db|00ded Wrote:  If both ECU and UConn use the same crapper then I guess it's ECU. But I would think that UConn craps on a gold plated toilet that's about 10 feet tall and ECU craps on a standard-sized edition. In that context UConn has fallen about 9ft and currently resides in the little hole at the bottom of the 10ft bowl waiting to be flushed into the sewer. ECU goes back and forth between the rim (the part that gets pee'd on) and the bottom of the bowl (about 18 inches -don't quote me).

Can we compare AAC programs to urinal cakes next? 02-13-banana

T

...03-cool

UCONN craps on a golden throne haha...ECU craps in an outhouse

RE: who is in deeper in the crapper? UConn basketball or ECU football - PuddlePirate - 01-08-2018 07:40 PM

(01-08-2018 02:24 PM)Huskypride Wrote:  
(01-08-2018 02:17 PM)C0|db|00ded Wrote:  EZ vote. ECU didn't have that far to fall. UConn has fallen from royalty to peasantry. It's a horror show.

T

...03-cool

that's not what I have been hearing about ECU football from the fans on this board. According to them ECU is on par with Boise state. 50,000 strong am I right?05-stirthepot

You need to read more closely and toss out the nut cases. Most of us know the deal. That whole Heisman thing a couple of years ago was one moonbat. The rest of us knew it was nuts.

RE: who is in deeper in the crapper? UConn basketball or ECU football - vick mike - 01-08-2018 07:40 PM

ECU. Much harder to fix a football team than a basketball team.

RE: who is in deeper in the crapper? UConn basketball or ECU football - pesik - 01-08-2018 07:43 PM

ecu football by a mile

hard to say you are in the crapper when you are recruiting all Americans.. and are in a conference where you have more all americans than everyone else in the league..
no one would be shocked if uconn magically turned top 25 next season with or without ollie

ecu is in for a full rebuild...they are 3 years away at best from even competing for a title and thats a big if.
if ecu's high 3star qb doesnt live up to the hype. it could be a long long time before ecu is competitive..

RE: who is in deeper in the crapper? UConn basketball or ECU football - colohank - 01-08-2018 07:51 PM

It all depends on which UConn basketball team you're talking about. I'm pretty sure the UConn women could beat ECU's men's and women's teams, so yeah, ECU is deeper in the crapper for both sports.

RE: who is in deeper in the crapper? UConn basketball or ECU football - PirateMarv - 01-08-2018 07:53 PM

ECU is in worse shape, because ECU's athletic director is a complete dumb01-rivals. He is terrible.

RE: who is in deeper in the crapper? UConn basketball or ECU football - b0ndsj0ns - 01-08-2018 07:56 PM

(01-08-2018 07:40 PM)vick mike Wrote:  ECU. Much harder to fix a football team than a basketball team.

Yep. You can overnight turn a basketball team from a disaster to good with a good coach and 1 or 2 great recruits/transfers. ECU isn't going to make any progress until Mo is fired, so it will be another disaster season. Then we have to hope to get the next hire right and probably take another recruiting class or 2 to get enough talent to maybe compete at the top of the league.