CSNbbs
Game officials for Quick Lane Bowl - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Northern Illinois (/forum-468.html)
+----- Thread: Game officials for Quick Lane Bowl (/thread-838303.html)

Game officials for Quick Lane Bowl - NIU70 - 12-24-2017 10:01 PM

One source has SEC officials doing our game. Sorry if this was already posted.

RE: Game officials for Quick Lane Bowl - prairiedawg - 12-24-2017 10:53 PM

THey will probably have a P5/southern bias imo. But maybe they will want to see an ACC team lose. I don't trust authority obviously ... lol. I just hope they are fair.

I saw that Duke is going with the cursive Duke on their helmets. I wish we would put the dog on our helmets again. Too bad our administration has a boner for the plain, boring 3 letters NIU logo for the helmets.

RE: Game officials for Quick Lane Bowl - thxjoenovak - 12-25-2017 08:18 AM

(12-24-2017 10:01 PM)NIU70 Wrote:  One source has SEC officials doing our game. Sorry if this was already posted.

Hmmm...SEC Refs?
They wouldn't still hold a grudge over that Alabama game,,,,would they?

RE: Game officials for Quick Lane Bowl - JoeNovak - 12-25-2017 12:39 PM

(12-24-2017 10:53 PM)prairiedawg Wrote:  THey will probably have a P5/southern bias imo. But maybe they will want to see an ACC team lose. I don't trust authority obviously ... lol. I just hope they are fair.

I saw that Duke is going with the cursive Duke on their helmets. I wish we would put the dog on our helmets again. Too bad our administration has a boner for the plain, boring 3 letters NIU logo for the helmets.

I agree, would love to see the dog on the helmet later again. Also would like to see the throwback logo of the huskie carrying the football logo on one of the helmets. I always like that one. I asked someone at the VCB and they said that Niu didn’t renew the rights for that old school logo. I only saw it on a few hats and shirts over the years.

RE: Game officials for Quick Lane Bowl - huskie1stdown - 12-25-2017 04:03 PM

Dog on one side and NIU on the other.