CSNbbs
Need advice - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+---- Thread: Need advice (/thread-838148.html)

Need advice - Starfox207 - 12-22-2017 10:34 PM

Hey guys. I am trying to change my password and use the reset feature but I never get an email. Somehow my Tapatalk works to post but I can't stand this interface.

I am worried that I am banned or something but I have been wanting to share a with you all. Is there ways to get support?

Thanks for your help, and if I don't hear anything safe and happy holidays to you all I miss you.

P.s. Wichita and their banter is awesome and I love you Pirates. Ucf and ...yes usf I am proud of you both +Memphis!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need advice - Westhoff123 - 12-22-2017 10:44 PM

(12-22-2017 10:34 PM)Starfox207 Wrote:  Hey guys. I am trying to change my password and use the reset feature but I never get an email. Somehow my Tapatalk works to post but I can't stand this interface.

I am worried that I am banned or something but I have been wanting to share a with you all. Is there ways to get support?

Thanks for your help, and if I don't hear anything safe and happy holidays to you all I miss you.

P.s. Wichita and their banter is awesome and I love you Pirates. Ucf and ...yes usf I am proud of you both +Memphis!!!!

PM georgia tech for technical questions. As far as being banned if your able to post your not banned.

Sent from my Necronomicon using DemonTalk

Need advice - Starfox207 - 12-22-2017 10:45 PM

(12-22-2017 10:44 PM)Westhoff123 Wrote:  
(12-22-2017 10:34 PM)Starfox207 Wrote:  Hey guys. I am trying to change my password and use the reset feature but I never get an email. Somehow my Tapatalk works to post but I can't stand this interface.

PM georgia tech for technical questions. As far as being banned if your able to post your not banned.

I appreciate your direction thanks westhoff

Need advice - Westhoff123 - 12-22-2017 10:46 PM

(12-22-2017 10:45 PM)Starfox207 Wrote:  

No problem man!

RE: Need advice - Tigersmoke4 - 12-22-2017 11:59 PM

(12-22-2017 10:46 PM)Westhoff123 Wrote:  
(12-22-2017 10:45 PM)Starfox207 Wrote:  

No problem man!

I had that same problem as tigersmoke3 and after months of failure I was fortunate that the mods let me re registere as tigersmoke4 and I am very grateful and to this day I still haven't figured out what I was doing wrong lol. 04-cheers