CSNbbs
Bahamas Bowl question - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt East Team Talk (/forum-289.html)
+----- Forum: Old Dominion (/forum-688.html)
+----- Thread: Bahamas Bowl question (/thread-836172.html)

Bahamas Bowl question - BatesUAB - 12-04-2017 08:44 PM

Hello all! A few of us Blazers have a very, very important question regarding Bahamas Bowl, and you guys played there last year, so I thought someone here might have made the trip. The question is this- is there alcohol served at the game? Trying to decide if we need to flask it...

Thanks for any help!

RE: Bahamas Bowl question - Brandnew - 12-04-2017 09:11 PM

(12-04-2017 08:44 PM)BatesUAB Wrote:  Hello all! A few of us Blazers have a very, very important question regarding Bahamas Bowl, and you guys played there last year, so I thought someone here might have made the trip. The question is this- is there alcohol served at the game? Trying to decide if we need to flask it...

Thanks for any help!

Yes there was beer for sure, but be prepared to stand in long lines. Not many concessions stands and only one had beer

RE: Bahamas Bowl question - NC ODUFan - 12-04-2017 09:25 PM

(12-04-2017 08:44 PM)BatesUAB Wrote:  Hello all! A few of us Blazers have a very, very important question regarding Bahamas Bowl, and you guys played there last year, so I thought someone here might have made the trip. The question is this- is there alcohol served at the game? Trying to decide if we need to flask it...

Thanks for any help!

Congrats on your season, I have been inspired by it!

RE: Bahamas Bowl question - BatesUAB - 12-04-2017 09:28 PM

Thank you for the info. Greatly appreciated.

RE: Bahamas Bowl question - devyanks90 - 12-04-2017 11:50 PM

(12-04-2017 09:11 PM)Brandnew Wrote:  

Thanks for any help!

Yes there was beer for sure, but be prepared to stand in long lines. Not many concessions stands and only one had beer
While concessions as a whole was very disorganized, besides the main stand outside the stadium there was a "bar" under the stands that appeared to also have beer.

The stadium security is supplemented by the Bahamian military so sneaking in might not be the best action. (Then again, I was let into the stands without a ticket by saying I was trying to find will call...)

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

RE: Bahamas Bowl question - 99Monarch - 12-05-2017 06:29 AM

As mentioned, beer was available and lines were long during the game. People around us were buying whole cases at a time and just tossing them out to everyone!

RE: Bahamas Bowl question - The Flagship - 12-05-2017 09:47 AM

(12-05-2017 06:29 AM)99Monarch Wrote:  As mentioned, beer was available and lines were long during the game. People around us were buying whole cases at a time and just tossing them out to everyone!
03-lmfao The Old Dominion Way.