CSNbbs
Happy Thanksgiving - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Eastern Michigan (/forum-478.html)
+----- Thread: Happy Thanksgiving (/thread-834363.html)

Happy Thanksgiving - emu79 - 11-21-2017 12:48 PM

A Happy Thanksgiving to all of EMU fans who post here and everywhere else and your families. Over the recent years we're starting to see progress with the school and the athletic teams in the classroom and in the competitive field as well as facilities. Safe travels. When I was at EMU the night before Thanksgiving was bar night. Of course since I worked at a bar that made it easy.

RE: Happy Thanksgiving - emu steve - 11-21-2017 01:00 PM

(11-21-2017 12:48 PM)emu79 Wrote:  A Happy Thanksgiving to all of EMU fans who post here and everywhere else and your families. Over the recent years we're starting to see progress with the school and the athletic teams in the classroom and in the competitive field as well as facilities. Safe travels. When I was at EMU the night before Thanksgiving was bar night. Of course since I worked at a bar that made it easy.

Indeed and to our current EMU students: Don't make every night, bar night... 03-drunk

I suggest EMU students only drink after an EMU FB or MBB victory.

That will ensure moderation. 03-lmfao And if EMU has a FB win and three MBB wins in the same week I may have to edit this post. Lol.