CSNbbs
After Throttling Chattanooga, UAB Appears To Have The Right Pieces At The Right Time - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: UAB (/forum-448.html)
+------ Forum: UAB Blazers (/forum-384.html)
+------- Forum: The Gene Bartow Memorial Forum (/forum-388.html)
+------- Thread: After Throttling Chattanooga, UAB Appears To Have The Right Pieces At The Right Time (/thread-833510.html)

Pages: 1 2

After Throttling Chattanooga, UAB Appears To Have The Right Pieces At The Right Time - BlazerGold09 - 11-14-2017 12:09 PM

https://thedailydragon.com/2017/11/14/after-throttling-chattanooga-uab-appears-to-have-the-right-pieces-at-the-right-time/

RE: After Throttling Chattanooga, UAB Appears To Have The Right Pieces At The Right Time - LairDweller - 11-14-2017 12:15 PM

UAB opened 2014 with a loss. i believe you mean 2-0 for the first time since 2013 (the 13/14 season)

RE: After Throttling Chattanooga, UAB Appears To Have The Right Pieces At The Right Time - BlazerGold09 - 11-14-2017 12:18 PM

(11-14-2017 12:15 PM)LairDweller Wrote:  UAB opened 2014 with a loss. i believe you mean 2-0 for the first time since 2013 (the 13/14 season)

Exactly. My fault I was looking at Kenpom's schedule which shows the year of which the season ended in.

RE: After Throttling Chattanooga, UAB Appears To Have The Right Pieces At The Right Time - the_blazerman - 11-14-2017 02:04 PM

what a difference a year makes.

RE: After Throttling Chattanooga, UAB Appears To Have The Right Pieces At The Right Time - BlazerMatt - 11-14-2017 02:17 PM

As awesome as we have looked, let’s keep in mind the quality of competition as well. In last nights game we wouldn’t have done that much better if we had been running our offense against 5 folding chairs.

RE: After Throttling Chattanooga, UAB Appears To Have The Right Pieces At The Right Time - BlazerPhil - 11-14-2017 02:32 PM

(11-14-2017 02:17 PM)BlazerMatt Wrote:  As awesome as we have looked, let’s keep in mind the quality of competition as well. In last nights game we wouldn’t have done that much better if we had been running our offense against 5 folding chairs.

At least we beat the chairs. 03-lmfao Murry & XHCMD both had a year or two where the chairs would have kept it close until mid second half.

RE: After Throttling Chattanooga, UAB Appears To Have The Right Pieces At The Right Time - BirminghamJoseph2770 - 11-14-2017 02:43 PM

Congratulations, But that's where competition comes in, as well, I'm sure, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know. If were playing equal talent and skill level are those plays still their and If were playing higher talent are those plays their. Its a great warm up game, The Big three need to come through this year its their year and 1 Think, Will. Chis, and Nick have to be the leaders of this team, they have been to the tournament. Nate won a Gold Medal. and Zack is good and has the potential to be great. The level of experience is their with Coach coming from a Rich level of experience under one of the best coaches from the Terps. The Cards should be in place for a Great year. Don't let those losses, keep you from winning.

RE: After Throttling Chattanooga, UAB Appears To Have The Right Pieces At The Right Time - Pavy78 - 11-14-2017 03:14 PM

(11-14-2017 02:43 PM)BirminghamJoseph2770 Wrote:  Congratulations, But that's where competition comes in, as well, I'm sure, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know. If were playing equal talent and skill level are those plays still their and If were playing higher talent are those plays their. Its a great warm up game, The Big three need to come through this year its their year and 1 Think, Will. Chis, and Nick have to be the leaders of this team, they have been to the tournament. Nate won a Gold Medal. and Zack is good and has the potential to be great. The level of experience is their with Coach coming from a Rich level of experience under one of the best coaches from the Terps. The Cards should be in place for a Great year. Don't let those losses, keep you from winning.

"Don't let those losses, keep you from winning."
Yogi, is that you?

RE: After Throttling Chattanooga, UAB Appears To Have The Right Pieces At The Right Time - linus - 11-14-2017 04:28 PM

Maybe its because I live around DC, but John Thompson made a living killing St. Leo's and co in the preseason. He always felt the most important thing about the preseason was to work on what YOU wanted to work on. Can't do that when you are the underdog

I know its different now since we are in a one bid/ maybe two bid league if we're lucky, but I'll take it

RE: After Throttling Chattanooga, UAB Appears To Have The Right Pieces At The Right Time - Big Dee - 11-14-2017 05:15 PM

(11-14-2017 02:32 PM)BlazerPhil Wrote:  
(11-14-2017 02:17 PM)BlazerMatt Wrote:  As awesome as we have looked, let’s keep in mind the quality of competition as well. In last nights game we wouldn’t have done that much better if we had been running our offense against 5 folding chairs.

At least we beat the chairs. 03-lmfao Murry & XHCMD both had a year or two where the chairs would have kept it close until mid second half.

And Haase.

RE: After Throttling Chattanooga, UAB Appears To Have The Right Pieces At The Right Time - Motley Blazer - 11-14-2017 05:53 PM

(11-14-2017 02:32 PM)BlazerPhil Wrote:  

Murry was at the game last night

RE: After Throttling Chattanooga, UAB Appears To Have The Right Pieces At The Right Time - TheGORILLA - 11-14-2017 07:36 PM

Good article. I like the photo of Freshman, #11, too. He could very well be a vital piece of the puzzle that helps this team not only win the conference tournament, but also carries them deep into post season play. Again, I will say, this is the best team I have ever seen put together at UAB, and I have been around for thirty nine years.

RE: After Throttling Chattanooga, UAB Appears To Have The Right Pieces At The Right Time - The Answer UAB - 11-14-2017 07:54 PM

(11-14-2017 07:36 PM)TheGORILLA Wrote:  Good article. I like the photo of Freshman, #11, too. He could very well be a vital piece of the puzzle that helps this team not only win the conference tournament, but also carries them deep into post season play. Again, I will say, this is the best team I have ever seen put together at UAB, and I have been around for thirty nine years.

I like your enthusiasm, but you tend to over-exaggerate a little bit...

RE: After Throttling Chattanooga, UAB Appears To Have The Right Pieces At The Right Time - randy22263 - 11-14-2017 07:59 PM

(11-14-2017 07:54 PM)The Answer UAB Wrote:  
(11-14-2017 07:36 PM)TheGORILLA Wrote:  Good article. I like the photo of Freshman, #11, too. He could very well be a vital piece of the puzzle that helps this team not only win the conference tournament, but also carries them deep into post season play. Again, I will say, this is the best team I have ever seen put together at UAB, and I have been around for thirty nine years.

A little bit?

RE: After Throttling Chattanooga, UAB Appears To Have The Right Pieces At The Right Time - Memphis Blazer - 11-14-2017 08:02 PM

This is the same guy who said Herb Harrison was the greatest player ever sign to play at UAB.

RE: After Throttling Chattanooga, UAB Appears To Have The Right Pieces At The Right Time - bladhmadh - 11-14-2017 08:03 PM

(11-14-2017 02:43 PM)BirminghamJoseph2770 Wrote:  Congratulations, But that's where competition comes in, as well, I'm sure, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know. If were playing equal talent and skill level are those plays still their and If were playing higher talent are those plays their. Its a great warm up game, The Big three need to come through this year its their year and 1 Think, Will. Chis, and Nick have to be the leaders of this team, they have been to the tournament. Nate won a Gold Medal. and Zack is good and has the potential to be great. The level of experience is their with Coach coming from a Rich level of experience under one of the best coaches from the Terps. The Cards should be in place for a Great year. Don't let those losses, keep you from winning.

Is English your second or third language?

RE: After Throttling Chattanooga, UAB Appears To Have The Right Pieces At The Right Time - The Answer UAB - 11-14-2017 08:12 PM

(11-14-2017 07:59 PM)randy22263 Wrote:  
(11-14-2017 07:54 PM)The Answer UAB Wrote:  

A little bit?

I was being kind.

RE: After Throttling Chattanooga, UAB Appears To Have The Right Pieces At The Right Time - The Answer UAB - 11-14-2017 08:13 PM

(11-14-2017 08:03 PM)bladhmadh Wrote:  

Is English your second or third language?

I think you're on to something.

RE: After Throttling Chattanooga, UAB Appears To Have The Right Pieces At The Right Time - Memphis Blazer - 11-14-2017 08:14 PM

Commas are big, whatever his first language is. And Randomly capItalized Words.

RE: After Throttling Chattanooga, UAB Appears To Have The Right Pieces At The Right Time - BlazerPhil - 11-14-2017 08:19 PM

Ah come on guys. B'hamJoe is just an excited new guy.