CSNbbs
Richmond and Elmore still out due to injury - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CAAbbs (/forum-676.html)
+---- Forum: CAA Conference Talk (/forum-677.html)
+----- Forum: UNCW (/forum-686.html)
+----- Thread: Richmond and Elmore still out due to injury (/thread-833010.html)

Richmond and Elmore still out due to injury - billthebighawksfan - 11-10-2017 10:06 AM

It looks like they will both miss the opener as they missed last week in Chapel Hill. I really hope that they can get back. When healthy, Jaquel can really do things and has very good speed. This team needs another big to roll 4 and Matt can stretch the D with his nice 3 ball. It will be interesting to see how the coach handles this. Will he go small for a stretch? If so, who will fill that 4 role? Powell and Estime come to mind but Etoroma could fill in if needed. It's all hands on deck time.

RE: Richmond and Elmore still out due to injury - Seahawkhoops - 11-10-2017 11:37 AM

(11-10-2017 10:06 AM)billthebighawksfan Wrote:  It looks like they will both miss the opener as they missed last week in Chapel Hill. I really hope that they can get back. When healthy, Jaquel can really do things and has very good speed. This team needs another big to roll 4 and Matt can stretch the D with his nice 3 ball. It will be interesting to see how the coach handles this. Will he go small for a stretch? If so, who will fill that 4 role? Powell and Estime come to mind but Etoroma could fill in if needed. It's all hands on deck time.
I'd imagine we could probably get away going smaller tomorrow.