CSNbbs
UT Burns Redshirt Season of Former Tiger QB Commit Tonight - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------ Thread: UT Burns Redshirt Season of Former Tiger QB Commit Tonight (/thread-832372.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

UT Burns Redshirt Season of Former Tiger QB Commit Tonight - danny1 - 11-04-2017 08:03 PM

QB Will McBride lost his redshirt year at Tennessee tonight when they put him in the game for 3 plays after starter Guarantano had to leave the game for those plays after an ankle injury. It is uncertain if Guarantano will be able to complete the game, although he is playing now.

Got to be tough to lose your redshirt year 9 games into your freshman year and to a staff that likely will not be there next year. I bet he and his parents are not happy. Wonder if he has second thoughts about choosing UT over us? Feel bad for the young man.

RE: UT Burns Redshirt Season of Former Tiger QB Commit Tonight - Stammers - 11-04-2017 08:10 PM

Totally classless move by a classless piece of garbage coach.

RE: UT Burns Redshirt Season of Former Tiger QB Commit Tonight - shere khan - 11-04-2017 08:11 PM

Big name school move.

RE: UT Burns Redshirt Season of Former Tiger QB Commit Tonight - TigerinFL - 11-04-2017 08:11 PM

Butch's last FU to UT

RE: UT Burns Redshirt Season of Former Tiger QB Commit Tonight - ItsDude - 11-04-2017 08:16 PM

wow

RE: UT Burns Redshirt Season of Former Tiger QB Commit Tonight - BIGDTiger - 11-04-2017 08:16 PM

(11-04-2017 08:11 PM)TigerinFL Wrote:  Butch's last FU to UT

Exactly what I thought when I saw it happening. It would be kind of funny actually considering the fan base, if it wasn’t done against a kid.

RE: UT Burns Redshirt Season of Former Tiger QB Commit Tonight - shere khan - 11-04-2017 08:38 PM

Memphis is a haven in a circle of dumpster fires

RE: UT Burns Redshirt Season of Former Tiger QB Commit Tonight - 72Tiger - 11-04-2017 09:00 PM

Should have just ran a wildcat formation.

RE: UT Burns Redshirt Season of Former Tiger QB Commit Tonight - shere khan - 11-04-2017 09:02 PM

Glad keon went to usm

RE: UT Burns Redshirt Season of Former Tiger QB Commit Tonight - AlonsoWDC - 11-04-2017 09:05 PM

Memphis is Michonne staving off the walking dead programs around us.

[Image: 11311.jpg]

RE: UT Burns Redshirt Season of Former Tiger QB Commit Tonight - tigerlands - 11-04-2017 09:05 PM

So UT McBride and USM Howard were both Memphis QB commits? That's something, have the announcers mentioned that?

RE: UT Burns Redshirt Season of Former Tiger QB Commit Tonight - shere khan - 11-04-2017 09:12 PM

Empty seats. Lol. What a scumbag program.

RE: UT Burns Redshirt Season of Former Tiger QB Commit Tonight - danny1 - 11-04-2017 09:12 PM

(11-04-2017 09:05 PM)tigerlands Wrote:  So UT McBride and USM Howard were both Memphis QB commits? That's something, have the announcers mentioned that?

Yep. I think we kind of backed off from Howard. Could be wrong. I do know Southern Miss is getting royally screwed by the officials tonight. Not a single penalty against UT tonight and 12 against the Golden Eagles and still in the 3rd quarter.

RE: UT Burns Redshirt Season of Former Tiger QB Commit Tonight - 72Tiger - 11-04-2017 09:37 PM

Best thing that can happen is Butch salvages the season, keeps his job, and goes on being a big steaming pile of mediocre that their fanbase is stuck with.

RE: UT Burns Redshirt Season of Former Tiger QB Commit Tonight - jsw3ent - 11-05-2017 01:17 AM

WHO ?

RE: UT Burns Redshirt Season of Former Tiger QB Commit Tonight - TigerJJ - 11-05-2017 01:20 AM

(11-04-2017 09:37 PM)72Tiger Wrote:  Best thing that can happen is Butch salvages the season, keeps his job, and goes on being a big steaming pile of mediocre that their fanbase is stuck with.

Absolutely. That's why I have started rooting for utk.

RE: UT Burns Redshirt Season of Former Tiger QB Commit Tonight - bariggins98 - 11-05-2017 03:08 PM

(11-04-2017 09:12 PM)danny1 Wrote:  
(11-04-2017 09:05 PM)tigerlands Wrote:  So UT McBride and USM Howard were both Memphis QB commits? That's something, have the announcers mentioned that?

Yep. I think we kind of backed off from Howard. Could be wrong. I do know Southern Miss is getting royally screwed by the officials tonight. Not a single penalty against UT tonight and 12 against the Golden Eagles and still in the 3rd quarter.

I was at the game. USM totally self destructed and was behind the chains for most of the 3 quarters when it was a one possession game. Not sure how the refs "screwed" them for continually holding and false starting, but whatever.

That being said, I didn't realize how spoiled we Tiger fans are to have a QB that can actually hit a wide open receiver and to have a plethora of receivers that can actually catch the ball. The Voles have neither and are hard to watch.

McBride kid looked better than Guantanamo or whatever the hell his name is and has pretty good wheels.

The Howard kid was terrible. Couldn't throw the ball through a barn door. Glad we didn't get him, wish we had McBride on our bench.

RE: UT Burns Redshirt Season of Former Tiger QB Commit Tonight - Beat Everybody - 11-05-2017 06:01 PM

Howard is a STARTING QB and you wanna crap on him? He's playing not sitting or switching position to do so. The guy looks alright to me for a young guy. Says to me that our coaching staff player evaluations have been pretty doggone good whether the guy made it to our campus or not. God bless the kid. Best of luck to him and McBride.

RE: UT Burns Redshirt Season of Former Tiger QB Commit Tonight - TG4 - 11-05-2017 07:30 PM

(11-04-2017 08:10 PM)Stammers Wrote:  Totally classless move by a classless piece of garbage coach.

How do you know and who are you to judge? Kid is probably just excited to get to play. So was his mom according to her tweets.

RE: UT Burns Redshirt Season of Former Tiger QB Commit Tonight - 3601 - 11-05-2017 08:02 PM

(11-05-2017 07:30 PM)TG4 Wrote:  
(11-04-2017 08:10 PM)Stammers Wrote:  Totally classless move by a classless piece of garbage coach.

How do you know and who are you to judge? Kid is probably just excited to get to play. So was his mom according to her tweets.

His mom was very proud. She was tweeting about it. I doubt she cares what some turd from Canada thinks about it.