CSNbbs
Former NYT Magazine Editor-in-Chief: US Alt-Left Groups Met W/ ISIS & Al-qaeda at G20 - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Former NYT Magazine Editor-in-Chief: US Alt-Left Groups Met W/ ISIS & Al-qaeda at G20 (/thread-831683.html)

Former NYT Magazine Editor-in-Chief: US Alt-Left Groups Met W/ ISIS & Al-qaeda at G20 - Kronke - 10-29-2017 09:45 PM

Wow, the alt-left is truly unhinged. I'd also remind you that cnn employees don lemon, chris cuomo, kate bouldan, van jones, and kamau bell have either voiced outright support for antifa or refused to disavow.

#CNNisISIS

[Image: Cartoon-Antifa-and-ISIS_2.jpg]

Quote:EXCLUSIVE: US left wing groups traveled to Germany for the G20 Summit last July to meet with Al qaeda and ISIS leaders and plot the destruction of President Trump, secret FBI investigation reveals

A secret FBI investigation of the violent 'resistance' movement on college campuses against President Trump has led to an alarming discovery—the collusion between American anarchists and foreign terrorists in the Islamic State and Al qaeda, according to a confidential 'Informational Report' by FBI field offices.

'There is clearly overwhelming evidence that there are growing ties between U.S. radicals and the Islamic State, as well as several [ISIS] offshoots and splinter groups,' stated the FBI field report, which was delivered to Acting Director Andrew McCabe on July 11, 2017, and which is being published for the first time in my new book All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5018141/ISIS-connection-anarchists-revealed-Ed-Klein-book.html

RE: Former NYT Magazine Editor-in-Chief: US Alt-Left Groups Met W/ ISIS & Al-qaeda at G20 - rath v2.0 - 10-29-2017 09:48 PM

Treason by any other name...

RE: Former NYT Magazine Editor-in-Chief: US Alt-Left Groups Met W/ ISIS & Al-qaeda... - stinkfist - 10-29-2017 10:18 PM

(10-29-2017 09:48 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Treason by any other name...

I'll simply agree with this......I typed then deleted what I really wanted to post.....

RE: Former NYT Magazine Editor-in-Chief: US Alt-Left Groups Met W/ ISIS & Al-qaeda... - Kaplony - 10-29-2017 10:53 PM

[Image: 3GJyCap.jpg]

Former NYT Magazine Editor-in-Chief: US Alt-Left Groups Met W/ ISIS & Al-qaeda at G20 - Jjoey52 - 10-29-2017 11:08 PM

https://youtu.be/0gscut1p4kY

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Former NYT Magazine Editor-in-Chief: US Alt-Left Groups Met W/ ISIS & Al-qaeda at G20 - JMUDunk - 10-30-2017 01:11 AM

Color me shocked...

Yea, nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Former NYT Magazine Editor-in-Chief: US Alt-Left Groups Met W/ ISIS & Al-qaeda... - Crebman - 10-30-2017 08:23 AM

(10-30-2017 01:11 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Color me shocked...

Yea, nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No kidding. The worst part......today's MSM is so, so left leaning that they will treat these traitorous groups exactly as they have been doing.....with an almost tacit agreement with their activities.

Disgusting...

RE: Former NYT Magazine Editor-in-Chief: US Alt-Left Groups Met W/ ISIS & Al-qaeda at G20 - CliftonAve - 10-30-2017 09:14 AM

The classic proverb, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

RE: Former NYT Magazine Editor-in-Chief: US Alt-Left Groups Met W/ ISIS & Al-qaeda at G20 - Redwingtom - 10-30-2017 09:30 AM

Curious K-man...is someone paying you per use of "Alt-Left"? You're trying awfully hard...failing...but still trying nonetheless. Perhaps I can recommend a raise for you?

04-cheers

RE: Former NYT Magazine Editor-in-Chief: US Alt-Left Groups Met W/ ISIS & Al-qaeda at G20 - SuperFlyBCat - 10-30-2017 10:04 AM

Why no arrests?

RE: Former NYT Magazine Editor-in-Chief: US Alt-Left Groups Met W/ ISIS & Al-qaeda... - appst89 - 10-30-2017 10:16 AM

(10-30-2017 09:30 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Curious K-man...is someone paying you per use of "Alt-Left"? You're trying awfully hard...failing...but still trying nonetheless. Perhaps I can recommend a raise for you?

04-cheers

Probably the same amount you get paid for posting the daily leftist talking points.

RE: Former NYT Magazine Editor-in-Chief: US Alt-Left Groups Met W/ ISIS & Al-qaeda... - TigerBlue4Ever - 10-30-2017 10:38 AM

(10-30-2017 09:30 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Curious K-man...is someone paying you per use of "Alt-Left"? You're trying awfully hard...failing...but still trying nonetheless. Perhaps I can recommend a raise for you?

04-cheers

Says the king (queen?) of regurgitated talking points.