CSNbbs
Could Mueller be charged with a crime? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Could Mueller be charged with a crime? (/thread-831629.html)

Could Mueller be charged with a crime? - Dasville - 10-29-2017 12:33 PM

If he fails to investigate who leaked this coming weeks indictment and possible arrest per CNN? The fact pattern would narrow the list of suspects enormously. If he fails to investigate this violation of trust and law would that make him complacent/complicit in the crime? Could outside entities persue legal charges against him?

RE: Could Mueller be charged with a crime? - DavidSt - 10-29-2017 12:38 PM

(10-29-2017 12:33 PM)Dasville Wrote:  If he fails to investigate who leaked this coming weeks indictment and possible arrest per CNN? The fact pattern would narrow the list of suspects enormously. If he fails to investigate this violation of trust and law would that make him complacent/complicit in the crime? Could outside entities persue legal charges against him?

They have news people all over the place like the courts and all that to see what is going to happened. I do think there are still some leakers in the DOJ who have been spilling beans as well. There are still people that supports Trump that are still leaking about turmoil in the White House. I do think people that are closed to Trump wants to send him a message to cool his heels for a bit.

RE: Could Mueller be charged with a crime? - Dasville - 10-29-2017 01:44 PM

Mueller is an appointed Special Prosecutor. Is he not held to a higher standard seeing as how he has special and unique powers with an unlimited budget? The people he hired are his responsibility are they not?

RE: Could Mueller be charged with a crime? - Dasville - 10-29-2017 02:01 PM

That Trey Gowdy, he’s so dumb. He didn’t know that info wasn’t leaked. CNN is just too smart.03-lmfao

RE: Could Mueller be charged with a crime? - Machiavelli - 10-29-2017 02:34 PM

No

RE: Could Mueller be charged with a crime? - stinkfist - 10-29-2017 03:05 PM

(10-29-2017 02:01 PM)Dasville Wrote:  That Trey Gowdy, he’s so dumb. He didn’t know that info wasn’t leaked. CNN is just too smart.03-lmfao

he's another groomed loon that needs to be purged......he's right there with rube rubio.....

RE: Could Mueller be charged with a crime? - chiefsfan - 10-29-2017 04:03 PM

(10-29-2017 12:33 PM)Dasville Wrote:  If he fails to investigate who leaked this coming weeks indictment and possible arrest per CNN? The fact pattern would narrow the list of suspects enormously. If he fails to investigate this violation of trust and law would that make him complacent/complicit in the crime? Could outside entities persue legal charges against him?

No. You make it seem like the leak was of some highly classified document related to National Security.

I imagine his office will investigate it, but that's more of an internal matter.

RE: Could Mueller be charged with a crime? - Owl 69/70/75 - 10-29-2017 04:10 PM

(10-29-2017 04:03 PM)chiefsfan Wrote:  

No. You make it seem like the leak was of some highly classified document related to National Security.

No, that would be Hillary.

RE: Could Mueller be charged with a crime? - 58-56 - 10-29-2017 09:19 PM

I played this game many times. It's pretty easy: you have to know what question to ask. You call the clerk's office every day. They're forbidden to tell you an indictment has been handed down. They are NOT forbidden to tell you one hasn't:

Mon: "Anything out of the Mueller grand jury?" "Nope, nothing."
Tues: "Anything out of the Mueller grand jury?" "Nope, nothing."
Wed: "Anything out of the Mueller grand jury?" "Nope, nothing."
Thur: "Anything out of the Mueller grand jury?" "Nope, nothing."
Fri: "Anything out of the Mueller grand jury?" "I'm sorry, I can't discuss that." Bingo.

That's why there's no info as to crime or person. A leak would be "we indicted that Manafort bastard for xxx."

RE: Could Mueller be charged with a crime? - UofMstateU - 10-29-2017 10:18 PM

(10-29-2017 09:19 PM)58-56 Wrote:  I played this game many times. It's pretty easy: you have to know what question to ask. You call the clerk's office every day. They're forbidden to tell you an indictment has been handed down. They are NOT forbidden to tell you one hasn't:

Mon: "Anything out of the Mueller grand jury?" "Nope, nothing."
Tues: "Anything out of the Mueller grand jury?" "Nope, nothing."
Wed: "Anything out of the Mueller grand jury?" "Nope, nothing."
Thur: "Anything out of the Mueller grand jury?" "Nope, nothing."
Fri: "Anything out of the Mueller grand jury?" "I'm sorry, I can't discuss that." Bingo.

That's why there's no info as to crime or person. A leak would be "we indicted that Manafort bastard for xxx."

Incorrect. The "nope nothing" would be illegal in of itself.

RE: Could Mueller be charged with a crime? - Dasville - 10-30-2017 08:07 AM

Could he be relieved of duty and replaced? Perhaps the original goal is good but the implementation is bad. Could Congress continue the Special “investigation” yet Mueller be found lacking? It would make sense.

RE: Could Mueller be charged with a crime? - Machiavelli - 10-30-2017 08:11 AM

Only to a Trumpbot would it make sense. The rest of us look on in horror. Who would you want to appoint. Kid Rock? Director Ted Nugent?

RE: Could Mueller be charged with a crime? - UCF08 - 10-30-2017 04:55 PM

Well, this is interesting perspective.

RE: Could Mueller be charged with a crime? - TigerBlue4Ever - 10-31-2017 07:03 AM

(10-30-2017 04:55 PM)UCF08 Wrote:  Well, this is interesting perspective.

What is it that makes it so interesting?

RE: Could Mueller be charged with a crime? - cb4029 - 10-31-2017 07:19 AM

(10-31-2017 07:03 AM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  
(10-30-2017 04:55 PM)UCF08 Wrote:  Well, this is interesting perspective.

What is it that makes it so interesting?

The fact that it's the dumbest thing you alternate reality Trumpbots have come up with to date.