CSNbbs
Massey composites, pre week 9 - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+---- Thread: Massey composites, pre week 9 (/thread-830932.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Massey composites, pre week 9 - UofToledoFans - 10-22-2017 09:36 PM

64 WMU
61 Troy
60 Houston
57 NIU
51 CSU
50 SMU
48 Marshall
38 Fresno State
37 SDSU
34 Navy
33 Boise State
30 Toledo
28 Memphis
23 USF
10 UCF

RE: Massey composites, pre week 9 - HuskyU - 10-22-2017 09:37 PM

Gotta love an agenda driven thread...

RE: Massey composites, pre week 9 - TU4ever - 10-22-2017 09:42 PM

(10-22-2017 09:37 PM)HuskyU Wrote:  Gotta love an agenda driven thread...

Toledo worries me some if miami wins out and one of our three trip up then win the championship. Had Tulsa taken care of business up there we would have this locked down right now barring a three loss champ.

What i see is half our league is top 60

RE: Massey composites, pre week 9 - HuskyU - 10-22-2017 09:47 PM

(10-22-2017 09:42 PM)TU4ever Wrote:  

Toledo worries me some if miami wins out and one of our three trip up then win the championship. Had Tulsa taken care of business up there we would have this locked down right now barring a three loss champ.

He hasn't posted here in a while. Only reason is now he thinks Toledo has an outside shot with a total AAC meltdown. It's both expected and pathetic. G4-esque if you ask me...

RE: Massey composites, pre week 9 - UofToledoFans - 10-22-2017 09:49 PM

(10-22-2017 09:47 PM)HuskyU Wrote:  

He hasn't posted here in a while. Only reason is now he thinks Toledo has an outside shot barring a total AAC meltdown. It's both expected and pathetic. G4-esque if you ask me...
What? I post here multiple times a week on NY6 posts. Usually are fanhood driven posts but i havent left. Just havent done the pod in a while. Ive been too busy. I posted last weeks massey composites just not under my own thread.

RE: Massey composites, pre week 9 - HuskyU - 10-22-2017 09:53 PM

(10-22-2017 09:49 PM)UofToledoFans Wrote:  

He hasn't posted here in a while. Only reason is now he thinks Toledo has an outside shot barring a total AAC meltdown. It's both expected and pathetic. G4-esque if you ask me...
What? I post here multiple times a week on NY6 posts. Usually are fanhood driven posts but i havent left. Just havent done the pod in a while. Ive been too busy. I posted last weeks massey composites just not under my own thread.

No podcast round-up posted here since the AAC took control of the Access race. Seems awfully convenient...

RE: Massey composites, pre week 9 - UofMstateU - 10-22-2017 09:55 PM

Whenever a G4 team who never had a great chance at the access bowl loses, another zombie team from the G4 steps up to stake their claim to something they dont deserve because their conference also sucks.

RE: Massey composites, pre week 9 - UofToledoFans - 10-22-2017 10:03 PM

Geez. The last podcast was in week 2. No one had any edge in the access race. You act like I put Toledo there myself? Its a composite poll.

RE: Massey composites, pre week 9 - fanhood - 10-22-2017 10:12 PM

Interesting numbers. I think the AAC will get the Access Bowl. However, it's not the AAC bs the MAC BAE the MW etc. It is five different Champs compared against each other.

RE: Massey composites, pre week 9 - HuskyU - 10-22-2017 10:17 PM

(10-22-2017 10:03 PM)UofToledoFans Wrote:  Geez. The last podcast was in week 2. No one had any edge in the access race. You act like I put Toledo there myself? Its a composite poll.

We stopped hearing from you after Toledo lost to Miami, and it became an Access contest between the AAC and MWC. Now that the MWC is basically out, you've crept back onto our board with a ranking that says Toledo is the best of the G4...

It's either an extreme coincidence or agenda driven. I lean towards the latter.

RE: Massey composites, pre week 9 - UofToledoFans - 10-22-2017 11:14 PM

(10-22-2017 10:17 PM)HuskyU Wrote:  
(10-22-2017 10:03 PM)UofToledoFans Wrote:  Geez. The last podcast was in week 2. No one had any edge in the access race. You act like I put Toledo there myself? Its a composite poll.

We stopped hearing from you after Toledo lost to Miami, and it became an Access contest between the AAC and MWC. Now that the MWC is basically out, you've crept back onto our board with a ranking that says Toledo is the best of the G4...

03-yawn I quit doing podcasts before Week 4 (when you say I vanished). You are just in your own world man.

I've still been posting, but less frequently because i havent had time.... I also haven't had a reason to? We played Tulsa, and very little after that has mattered between Toledo and the AAC. The bulk of my posts were about the G5 if I have posted.

RE: Massey composites, pre week 9 - HuskyU - 10-22-2017 11:24 PM

(10-22-2017 11:14 PM)UofToledoFans Wrote:  
(10-22-2017 10:17 PM)HuskyU Wrote:  

03-yawn I quit doing podcasts before Week 4 (when you say I vanished). You are just in your own world man.

I've still been posting, but less frequently because i havent had time.... I also haven't had a reason to? We played Tulsa, and very little after that has mattered between Toledo and the AAC. The bulk of my posts were about the G5 if I have posted.

Sure bud. But now let's be real...

The only reason you (randomly) started this thread (ON THE AAC BOARD) was to make everyone know Toledo was 4th (& first among non-AAC schools). Just own your sh** man. Quit pussyfooting.

RE: Massey composites, pre week 9 - rtaylor - 10-22-2017 11:32 PM

He hasn't posted here in a while. Only reason is now he thinks Toledo has an outside shot with a total AAC meltdown. It's both expected and pathetic. G4-esque if you ask me...

This. WGAF about freaking Toledo? No shot what so ever. This board is getting skivvy with vermin.

RE: Massey composites, pre week 9 - Boca Rocket - 10-23-2017 09:32 AM

(10-22-2017 09:55 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Whenever a G4 team who never had a great chance at the access bowl loses, another zombie team from the G4 steps up to stake their claim to something they dont deserve because their conference also sucks.

Toledo has won 4 of 5 games against AAC schools over the past 6 seasons That includes #21 and #24 ranked opponents.

RE: Massey composites, pre week 9 - UofMstateU - 10-23-2017 09:37 AM

(10-23-2017 09:32 AM)Boca Rocket Wrote:  
(10-22-2017 09:55 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Whenever a G4 team who never had a great chance at the access bowl loses, another zombie team from the G4 steps up to stake their claim to something they dont deserve because their conference also sucks.

Toledo has won 4 of 5 games against AAC schools over the past 6 seasons That includes #21 and #24 ranked opponents.

Memphis beat a highly ranked Ole Miss team two years ago. You didnt see us getting an invite to replace Auburn in the iron bowl.

You guys beat, by only 3 points at home, one of the bottom two AAC teams. Think about that. The top of team in Maction can compete with the bottom of the AAC, as long as its a home game.

Memphis beat a much better UCLA team, but I'm not on the PAC boards demanding the Rose Bowl slot.

RE: Massey composites, pre week 9 - Boca Rocket - 10-23-2017 10:23 AM

(10-23-2017 09:37 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

Memphis beat a highly ranked Ole Miss team two years ago. You didnt see us getting an invite to replace Auburn in the iron bowl.

You guys beat, by only 3 points at home, one of the bottom two AAC teams. Think about that. The top of team in Maction can compete with the bottom of the AAC, as long as its a home game.

Memphis beat a much better UCLA team, but I'm not on the PAC boards demanding the Rose Bowl slot.

You mean the Tulsa team that destroyed Houston. The same Cougar team that should have beaten Memphis but lost 42-38.

RE: Massey composites, pre week 9 - UofMstateU - 10-23-2017 10:35 AM

(10-23-2017 10:23 AM)Boca Rocket Wrote:  

You mean the Tulsa team that destroyed Houston. The same Cougar team that should have beaten Memphis but lost 42-38.

That happens when you play in a real conference. Your team gets beat up and you have to play thru a tough conference schedule short handed. Something you guys wouldnt understand.

RE: Massey composites, pre week 9 - MechaKnight - 10-23-2017 10:54 AM

Toledo and Marshall have a chance at ending the season ranked if they win out. Probably the MWC champ too.

However at this point the only hope they have of a NY6 bowl is a total meltdown in the AAC. Even if SMU wins out and we end up with a 2-loss AAC champ I bet SMU gets the nod because they would have wins over UCF, Memphis, Navy, and USF.

RE: Massey composites, pre week 9 - sfink16 - 10-23-2017 11:02 AM

(10-23-2017 10:54 AM)MechaKnight Wrote:  Toledo and Marshall have a chance at ending the season ranked if they win out. Probably the MWC champ too.

However at this point the only hope they have of a NY6 bowl is a total meltdown in the AAC. Even if SMU wins out and we end up with a 2-loss AAC champ I bet SMU gets the nod because they would have wins over UCF, Memphis, Navy, and USF.

A few years ago Marshall was undefeated and barely ranked ahead of the AAC team with one (or two?) losses. What makes anyone believe that this one loss/unranked Marshall team has a chance? Competition within the conference, along with reputation does matter. The likes of Marshall and Toledo, while they are decent teams have a huge uphill road to climb.

RE: Massey composites, pre week 9 - fanhood - 10-23-2017 11:03 AM

(10-23-2017 10:35 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(10-23-2017 10:23 AM)Boca Rocket Wrote:  

That happens when you play in a real conference. Your team gets beat up and you have to play thru a tough conference schedule short handed. Something you guys wouldnt understand.

SEC American.

All joking aside, I do agree with you. Look at how well SDSU played OOC against Pac 12 opponents, and the potential MAC champ. Now, in conference we are struggling against some good teams. It is hard to get up for games week in and week out, when you are constantly challenged.

Serious question: does this apply to the teams in the East when playing Temple, ECU, UCONN, and Cincinnati, or does it just apply to the West?