CSNbbs
NFL Fans Leaving Stadiums? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: NFL Fans Leaving Stadiums? (/thread-830216.html)

NFL Fans Leaving Stadiums? - umbluegray - 10-16-2017 10:34 AM

I've been engaged in my own personal boycott for years ever since the NFL hosed Memphis on expansion.

So I don't watch the NFL.

Wanting to confirm accurate vs fake news... Are these pics accurate?

Backlash: Week 6 of the NFL Reveals Several Nearly Empty Stadiums As Fans Continue to Leave the League

RE: NFL Fans Leaving Stadiums? - stinkfist - 10-16-2017 10:43 AM

ref: see NASCAR

polar opposites that have both destroyed a lucrative business by over/under thinking what the public once enjoyed.....

#21stcenturymorons

RE: NFL Fans Leaving Stadiums? - GrayBeard - 10-16-2017 10:48 AM

I think it has more to do with most people passing on purchasing the crazy priced tickets for something they can watch on TV.

Average Joe just doesn't have the disposable income to shell out $100/ticket and feel good about it. Times have changed. Sports are taking a back seat to everyday life issues.

RE: NFL Fans Leaving Stadiums? - stinkfist - 10-16-2017 11:04 AM

(10-16-2017 10:48 AM)GrayBeard Wrote:  I think it has more to do with most people passing on purchasing the crazy priced tickets for something they can watch on TV.

Average Joe just doesn't have the disposable income to shell out $100/ticket and feel good about it. Times have changed. Sports are taking a back seat to everyday life issues.

that's exactly what happened with NASCAR.....

greed is really bad thing relative to John Q. Public.....

it's also why advertising is out of control and most television has become unwatchable.....

hockey and baseball are the last ones standing in my world.....