CSNbbs
Funny Stats - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Archives (/forum-400.html)
+----- Forum: AACbbs Archives (/forum-418.html)
+------ Forum: Cincinnati Archives (/forum-932.html)
+------ Thread: Funny Stats (/thread-829519.html)

Funny Stats - BearcatMan - 10-09-2017 02:21 PM

I was combing through the stats for the Bearcats so far this year (because I like torture apparently) and came across a crazy one.

UC only has one interception by a non-DLman through 6 games. Only Texas State has fewer on the season.

We're also in the Top 5 for 1st downs allowed through penalty per game at 3. Always a good stat.

On the plus side, two of our opponents are in the Top 4 in yards allowed per play. UConn with 6.9 yards per play and ECU with an unfathomable 7.7 yards per play allowed. ECU, Tulsa, and UConn are #1, #2, and #3 respectively in yards allowed per game in the nation this year.

Man I can't wait to cheer on Jacobs, Coleman, and Stephens during Senior Day...

RE: Funny Stats - Bearcats#1 - 10-10-2017 10:02 PM

(10-09-2017 02:21 PM)BearcatMan Wrote:  I was combing through the stats for the Bearcats so far this year (because I like torture apparently) and came across a crazy one.

UC only has one interception by a non-DLman through 6 games. Only Texas State has fewer on the season.

We're also in the Top 5 for 1st downs allowed through penalty per game at 3. Always a good stat.

On the plus side, two of our opponents are in the Top 4 in yards allowed per play. UConn with 6.9 yards per play and ECU with an unfathomable 7.7 yards per play allowed. ECU, Tulsa, and UConn are #1, #2, and #3 respectively in yards allowed per game in the nation this year.

Man I can't wait to cheer on Jacobs, Coleman, and Stephens during Senior Day...

hard for a dback to get an interception when he repeatedly fails to turn around and locate the ball....and/or hard to get an interception for a dback when the guy he's covering is 10 yards down field from him and pulling away. Take your pick...