CSNbbs
It's a beautiful day - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big10bbs (/forum-259.html)
+---- Forum: Big 10 Conference Talk (/forum-167.html)
+---- Thread: It's a beautiful day (/thread-829336.html)

It's a beautiful day - DexterDevil - 10-07-2017 11:07 PM

[Image: giphy.gif]

Nothing gives me more joy in college football than seeing Michigan lose. Nothing annoys me more than the week of the Paul Bunyan Trophy because all I hear on the radio and from other people is how Michigan is just going to run over Michigan State, how "Little Brother" isn't even an important rival. Growing up a Spartan fan in SE Michigan was rough and quite annoying, so I'm glad they won today.

It's a beautiful day - Jjoey52 - 10-08-2017 12:19 AM

I don't follow them that close but all the media made it sound like MSU was 1-4 and was going to get crushed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: It's a beautiful day - TerpsNPhoenix - 10-08-2017 05:48 AM

Congrats on the win!

RE: It's a beautiful day - GE and MTS - 10-08-2017 07:01 AM

An upset couldn't have happened to a nicer, more deserving school. I sure hope Harbaugh enjoyed the visiting locker rooms.

RE: It's a beautiful day - Sparty84 - 10-08-2017 08:47 AM

I hate michigan with every cell of my body, but i have to give credit where it is due.
I think their defense was very good.
I think their running backs are incredible.
I think the Quarterback of the Korn seems cocky and arrogant and entitled.

Proud to be a Spartan after a crazy game.
I love the potential that our young team continues to show.

RE: It's a beautiful day - Sparty84 - 10-08-2017 08:50 AM

and one more thing.
The PRO michigan ESPN announcers made me wanna vomit.

RE: It's a beautiful day - MJG - 10-08-2017 09:34 AM

I watched the game first half every cutaway was a late Spartan victory. Looking back on Spartan greats. Showing all the unranked wins vs top ten Michigan teams.
Only butthurt State fans could claim the announcers were pro UM.

Dantonio is a great coach and the Spartans have been good for a decade. Still why would State be favored coming off a losing season. I thought Michigan was overrated do to how few returning starters we have. QB play has turned out to be the biggest problem.

I am a rare Michigan fan that always pulls for MSU unless they are playing Michigan. I live in South Carolina so I don't deal with Spartan fans much. So I think I have a pretty reasonable perspective. State fans love to claim they are disrespected. The facts are historically UM , OSU , PSU , UN are the legacy programs. Wisconsin is next because of consistency. Somehow Wisconsin are never butthurt after big wins. It is like they expect Michigan fans to bow down and get mad when that does not happen. I do not see it with Clemson and South Carolina or Alabama vs Auburn.
I never looked at Sparty as little brother not as good yes . I expect MSU fans to think the same way.
The little brother mindset is not a Michigan thing its the Spartan fans obsessing over UM and looking for respect they already have. Poor Spartans go 3-9 and expect to be ranked high like it matters.

Sent from my SM-J700T using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: It's a beautiful day - Strut - 10-08-2017 06:01 PM

[Image: 246d11a373f6795d099214cc503d0992.gif]

Sent from my SM-N950U using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: It's a beautiful day - JRsec - 10-11-2017 05:56 PM

(10-08-2017 06:01 PM)Strut Wrote:  [Image: 246d11a373f6795d099214cc503d0992.gif]

Sent from my SM-N950U using CSNbbs mobile app

Somewhere Duffy is smiling!