CSNbbs
Am Embarrassed of fellow Tiger fans - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Independents (FBS) (/forum-981.html)
+---- Forum: Connecticut (/forum-411.html)
+---- Thread: Am Embarrassed of fellow Tiger fans (/thread-829221.html)

Am Embarrassed of fellow Tiger fans - ncrdbl1 - 10-06-2017 10:36 PM

Great win tonight for Tigers, but i cannot remember the last time i was so embarrassed winning a game.

Up 63-31 late in game(0:42) and we decided to throw the ball on 4th and goal. I still recall a game in which Hugh Freeze and Ole Miss did the same thing to us late in a game in a similar situation. Tiger fans bitched and whine for a month about how Freeze was classless for doing it.

Tonight these same fans are trying to justify us doing the exact same thing to UConn. The one thing in life i hate more than anything else is hypocrites. ANY if my fellow Tiger fans who attempts to rationalize our passing the ball on 4th and goal up 63-31 with 42 SECONDS in game. IS A HYPOCRITE.

RE: Am Embarrassed of fellow Tiger fans - EarthBoundMisfit - 10-07-2017 02:38 AM

(10-06-2017 10:36 PM)ncrdbl1 Wrote:  Great win tonight for Tigers, but i cannot remember the last time i was so embarrassed winning a game.

Up 63-31 late in game(0:42) and we decided to throw the ball on 4th and goal. I still recall a game in which Hugh Freeze and Ole Miss did the same thing to us late in a game in a similar situation. Tiger fans bitched and whine for a month about how Freeze was classless for doing it.

Tonight these same fans are trying to justify us doing the exact same thing to UConn. The one thing in life i hate more than anything else is hypocrites. ANY if my fellow Tiger fans who attempts to rationalize our passing the ball on 4th and goal up 63-31 with 42 SECONDS in game. IS A HYPOCRITE.

stick to soccer, wrestling, and nascar

RE: Am Embarrassed of fellow Tiger fans - Pastnerized - 10-07-2017 08:49 AM

The situation was no where near similar.
Unless you liken a puddle ditch to Pickwick Lake.

RE: Am Embarrassed of fellow Tiger fans - Huskypride - 10-09-2017 11:01 AM

(10-06-2017 10:36 PM)ncrdbl1 Wrote:  Great win tonight for Tigers, but i cannot remember the last time i was so embarrassed winning a game.

was it aggravating to watch you guys continue to score even tho the game was obviously over, yeah but i understand the coach was just trying to get his 2nd-3rd strings playing time.our defense was so gassed that we would have given up a touchdown no matter what, So no hard feelings from me at least. I just happy that UConn was competitive in the first half. Best of luck on the rest of the season 04-cheers