CSNbbs
Miami Tickets? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big12bbs (/forum-260.html)
+---- Forum: Big 12 Team Talk (/forum-783.html)
+----- Forum: The Gregory A. Ruehlmann Sr. Memorial Cincinnati Board (/forum-404.html)
+----- Thread: Miami Tickets? (/thread-826322.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Miami Tickets? - JPBearcat3 - 08-27-2018 02:15 PM

Didn't feel like creating a new thread for one quick question, so here goes:

Thinking about bringing the family down to the Miami game, but both my kids are under 5. I can probably get away with only buying 3 tickets (for 4 people), but I have a hard time justifying nearly $100 in ticket prices for two kids who will be wiped out by 9/9:30pm.

My gut says to try and scalp closer to kickoff. If I can't score anything cheaper, then I'll just buy from the walk-up window. I'm guessing that money goes to Miami, though, right?

If I can't do the Miami game for cheaper than what's being offered right now, I'll end up just bringing them to a game at Nippert later in the season (I already have season tickets with 3 buddies).

RE: Miami Tickets? - djtothemoney - 08-27-2018 03:00 PM

(08-27-2018 02:15 PM)JPBearcat3 Wrote:  Didn't feel like creating a new thread for one quick question, so here goes:

Thinking about bringing the family down to the Miami game, but both my kids are under 5. I can probably get away with only buying 3 tickets (for 4 people), but I have a hard time justifying nearly $100 in ticket prices for two kids who will be wiped out by 9/9:30pm.

My gut says to try and scalp closer to kickoff. If I can't score anything cheaper, then I'll just buy from the walk-up window. I'm guessing that money goes to Miami, though, right?

If I can't do the Miami game for cheaper than what's being offered right now, I'll end up just bringing them to a game at Nippert later in the season (I already have season tickets with 3 buddies).

I think you answered your own question.

Is it worth it drive your kids down to catch not even a half of football?

I don't see you'll see a drastic drop in ticket price.

Save the money and take them to a game at Nippert.