CSNbbs
So It Now Looks like Satdee's Game won't be our Typical "Hurrycan'" Game. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt West Team Talk (/forum-290.html)
+----- Forum: Southern Miss (/forum-447.html)
+----- Thread: So It Now Looks like Satdee's Game won't be our Typical "Hurrycan'" Game. (/thread-825510.html)

So It Now Looks like Satdee's Game won't be our Typical "Hurrycan'" Game. - eaglebeaver - 08-29-2017 09:19 PM

While a game ala La Tech in 2011, and Louisville 2012, probably woulda been to our advantage, 3,000 folks in the stands woulda also been embarrassing!

(Seems if we had nearly 30K for Troy early last year, a crowd of 32-36K would not be out of the realm of possibility for UK)

I think we will know real soon if all the rumors of The Nasty Bunch being back is real...and how much inexperienced QB's will hurt us. (Seems with all the good QB's we have produced in the past----Collier, Favor, Davis to name a few----we would have garnered a few more looks from a few more exceptional H.S. QB's.)

RE: So It Now Looks like Satdee's Game won't be our Typical "Hurrycan'" Game. - SoMs Eagle - 08-30-2017 12:11 AM

The young kid we got may be the one you're looking for.....

RE: So It Now Looks like Satdee's Game won't be our Typical "Hurrycan'" Game. - theheadeagle - 08-30-2017 10:17 AM

(08-29-2017 09:19 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  While a game ala La Tech in 2011, and Louisville 2012, probably woulda been to our advantage, 3,000 folks in the stands woulda also been embarrassing!

(Seems if we had nearly 30K for Troy early last year, a crowd of 32-36K would not be out of the realm of possibility for UK)

I think we will know real soon if all the rumors of The Nasty Bunch being back is real...and how much inexperienced QB's will hurt us. (Seems with all the good QB's we have produced in the past----Collier, Favor, Davis to name a few----we would have garnered a few more looks from a few more exceptional H.S. QB's.)

Rumors of the Nasty Bunch return? I have heard no such rumor.