CSNbbs
T-Shirts - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Western Michigan (/forum-469.html)
+----- Thread: T-Shirts (/thread-824527.html)

T-Shirts - John52168 - 08-18-2017 02:10 PM

I was just out at the College of Aviation and saw a guy wearing a t-shirt that had the brown and gold colors right, it had a star where WMU would be and a line following the plane to the upper left side (if you were wearing that shirt) of the shirt. I asked how much they were selling for. Was told they were last year's shirts and no longer being sold. We need the COA designing our athletic uniforms.

RE: T-Shirts - broncofan1 - 08-20-2017 09:57 AM

(08-18-2017 02:10 PM)John52168 Wrote:  I was just out at the College of Aviation and saw a guy wearing a t-shirt that had the brown and gold colors right, it had a star where WMU would be and a line following the plane to the upper left side (if you were wearing that shirt) of the shirt. I asked how much they were selling for. Was told they were last year's shirts and no longer being sold. We need the COA designing our athletic uniforms.

Loved those shirts. The engineering college also has Brown and Gold shirts with the Bronco head logo.

If you really want one of those shirts, you can call the college of aviation and ask to speak with Tom Thinnes. He's in charge of their marketing (and a huge WMU fan). He may be able to locate one for you.

RE: T-Shirts - John52168 - 08-20-2017 10:37 AM

(08-20-2017 09:57 AM)broncofan1 Wrote:  
(08-18-2017 02:10 PM)John52168 Wrote:  I was just out at the College of Aviation and saw a guy wearing a t-shirt that had the brown and gold colors right, it had a star where WMU would be and a line following the plane to the upper left side (if you were wearing that shirt) of the shirt. I asked how much they were selling for. Was told they were last year's shirts and no longer being sold. We need the COA designing our athletic uniforms.

Loved those shirts. The engineering college also has Brown and Gold shirts with the Bronco head logo.

If you really want one of those shirts, you can call the college of aviation and ask to speak with Tom Thinnes. He's in charge of their marketing (and a huge WMU fan). He may be able to locate one for you.

I get out to the College of Engineering frequently too. Where do they sell their shirts? I use the restroom, visit the cafe and know where the vending machines are, but I don't know where they sell their shirts. As for the COA t-shirt, I asked the guy how much they were and he said since they don't make them anymore, they would cost about $1,000 if one were to be found. Thank you for the information.