CSNbbs
How to get your free tickets to the UAB House Party with Sam Hunt - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: UAB (/forum-448.html)
+------ Forum: UAB Blazers (/forum-384.html)
+------- Forum: The Gene Bartow Memorial Forum (/forum-388.html)
+------- Thread: How to get your free tickets to the UAB House Party with Sam Hunt (/thread-822778.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

How to get your free tickets to the UAB House Party with Sam Hunt - WesternBlazer - 07-27-2017 11:57 AM

[Image: b7d765897e9943f1fd910bfd_1280x330.jpg]

The UAB House Party with Sam Hunt is the official kickoff of the opening weekend of #theReturn of UAB Football. Sam’s chart-topping success means interest in tickets for this free concert is soaring — but you, as a member of the UAB community (students, faculty, staff, members of the National Alumni Society and Football season ticket holders), get the first shot. The UAB community gets access to an exclusive block of tickets two days before the general public.

Here’s how it will work:
On the morning of August 2, you will receive an email at [your email] address with a unique promo code and link to request two free tickets to the concert. The code is not transferable. Starting at 10 a.m., you will be able to log in to the ticketing website and redeem the promo code emailed to you.

Demand is high for this concert, and the audience is limited to 20,000. We recommend requesting your tickets early.

Once you secure your tickets, you can choose to print them at home, or download a code to your phone or other Internet-connected device that can be scanned at the concert gates.

If you are unable to secure tickets in the first release on August 2, you can try again on August 4 at 10 a.m., when the second block of tickets becomes available to the general public.

The UAB House Party with Sam Hunt is the perfect way to start the weekend that UAB Football makes its return. Be a part of UAB history and join us!

Questions? Email us at uabupdates@uab.edu.

Other Info: http://www.uab.edu/houseparty/

RE: How to get your free tickets to the UAB House Party with Sam Hunt - hooverblazer - 07-27-2017 12:13 PM

Glad they're giving access to the UAB community first. Should be a fun event!

RE: How to get your free tickets to the UAB House Party with Sam Hunt - UAB Band Dad - 07-27-2017 12:19 PM

Damn, you're fast Western! 03-wink

RE: How to get your free tickets to the UAB House Party with Sam Hunt - ATTALLABLAZE - 07-27-2017 12:19 PM

Season ticket holders were supposed to get one per ticket. I'm checking on it. Seems like a lot of confusion in the ticket office about it. They will call me back. Heck I didn't even get the email. If I can't bring the entire family I'll just give my two to my two daughters and take my wife out for dinner and let my son in law will stay home with his kids.

RE: How to get your free tickets to the UAB House Party with Sam Hunt - DM Blazer - 07-27-2017 12:35 PM

Its the uab way.ingram-watts productions

RE: How to get your free tickets to the UAB House Party with Sam Hunt - bftb - 07-27-2017 01:04 PM

(07-27-2017 12:19 PM)ATTALLABLAZE Wrote:  Season ticket holders were supposed to get one per ticket. I'm checking on it. Seems like a lot of confusion in the ticket office about it. They will call me back. Heck I didn't even get the email. If I can't bring the entire family I'll just give my two to my two daughters and take my wife out for dinner and let my son in law will stay home with his kids.

Yeah, I was surprised that we only got options for two tickets to the concert, even if we have purchased more season tickets than that. Hope they get that worked out.

RE: How to get your free tickets to the UAB House Party with Sam Hunt - ATTALLABLAZE - 07-27-2017 07:17 PM

Confirmed only two per season ticket holder. I'm sure all season ticket holders have families of two except me.

RE: How to get your free tickets to the UAB House Party with Sam Hunt - bladhmadh - 07-27-2017 09:09 PM

(07-27-2017 07:17 PM)ATTALLABLAZE Wrote:  Confirmed only two per season ticket holder. I'm sure all season ticket holders have families of two except me.

they want as many people as possible to get a chance. its a free f'in concert that they had to arrange serious cash to pull off. people spent a full frickin year of their time putting this together for ZERO PERSONAL GAIN in a effort to try and do something nice for UAB fans. But hey WE ARE UAB FANS AND WE HAVE TO ***** AND MOAN!!!!!

RE: How to get your free tickets to the UAB House Party with Sam Hunt - Memphis Blazer - 07-27-2017 10:15 PM

(07-27-2017 09:09 PM)bladhmadh Wrote:  
(07-27-2017 07:17 PM)ATTALLABLAZE Wrote:  Confirmed only two per season ticket holder. I'm sure all season ticket holders have families of two except me.

they want as many people as possible to get a chance. its a free f'in concert that they had to arrange serious cash to pull off. people spent a full frickin year of their time putting this together for ZERO PERSONAL GAIN in a effort to try and do something nice for UAB fans. But hey WE ARE UAB FANS AND WE HAVE TO ***** AND MOAN!!!!!

+1

The whole point of the event is to attract new fans. If you allow all or most of the tickets to go to season ticket holders, there are fewer slots for the target market.

RE: How to get your free tickets to the UAB House Party with Sam Hunt - WesternBlazer - 08-02-2017 07:58 AM

bump

RE: How to get your free tickets to the UAB House Party with Sam Hunt - ATTALLABLAZE - 08-02-2017 08:03 AM

Still waiting on my email..................

RE: How to get your free tickets to the UAB House Party with Sam Hunt - blazinrunner - 08-02-2017 08:40 AM

(08-02-2017 08:03 AM)ATTALLABLAZE Wrote:  Still waiting on my email..................

Just received mine...

RE: How to get your free tickets to the UAB House Party with Sam Hunt - BlazerMatt - 08-02-2017 08:41 AM

Same.
Ticketing site doesnt open till 10:00am

Quote:Matthew,
The UAB House Party with Sam Hunt is the official kickoff of the opening weekend of #theReturn of UAB Football. The concert begins at 7:00 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 1 at Uptown Birmingham; gates open at 5 p.m.
This is your chance to request 2 free tickets to the concert. Members of the UAB community get special access today, two days before tickets become available to the general public.
Here’s what to do:
At 10 a.m. CST time today (8/2), the ticketing site will open.
Click the button below to visit the site at 10 a.m. or later.
Enter your unique promo code, listed below. (Be sure not to include any spaces after the last character when entering the code.)

RE: How to get your free tickets to the UAB House Party with Sam Hunt - blazinrunner - 08-02-2017 10:06 AM

(08-02-2017 08:41 AM)BlazerMatt Wrote:  Same.
Ticketing site doesnt open till 10:00am

Quote:Matthew,
The UAB House Party with Sam Hunt is the official kickoff of the opening weekend of #theReturn of UAB Football. The concert begins at 7:00 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 1 at Uptown Birmingham; gates open at 5 p.m.
This is your chance to request 2 free tickets to the concert. Members of the UAB community get special access today, two days before tickets become available to the general public.
Here’s what to do:
At 10 a.m. CST time today (8/2), the ticketing site will open.
Click the button below to visit the site at 10 a.m. or later.
Enter your unique promo code, listed below. (Be sure not to include any spaces after the last character when entering the code.)

Anybody got tickets yet? I have been in the Virtual Waiting Room since 10...

RE: How to get your free tickets to the UAB House Party with Sam Hunt - the_blazerman - 08-02-2017 10:07 AM

Ordered, but email of tickets not sent yet.

RE: How to get your free tickets to the UAB House Party with Sam Hunt - BlazerDave - 08-02-2017 10:08 AM

Stuck in the virtual waiting room...

RE: How to get your free tickets to the UAB House Party with Sam Hunt - BlazerMatt - 08-02-2017 10:09 AM

[Image: QmwRzBy.png]

RE: How to get your free tickets to the UAB House Party with Sam Hunt - ATTALLABLAZE - 08-02-2017 10:18 AM

Wish I could get the email........

RE: How to get your free tickets to the UAB House Party with Sam Hunt - blazinrunner - 08-02-2017 10:20 AM

Finally ordered mine. Like you, BlazerMan, waiting on the ticket email to print them.

RE: How to get your free tickets to the UAB House Party with Sam Hunt - ndjs22 - 08-02-2017 10:22 AM

I didn't get in until after 10 and had to reset a password and got done. I dunno how I missed this virtual waiting room business, but I'm not complaining.

Hopefully it sorts itself out shortly for y'all.