CSNbbs
Acting ICE Director: Trump Told Border Patrol, ICE 'You Can Do Your Job Now' - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Acting ICE Director: Trump Told Border Patrol, ICE 'You Can Do Your Job Now' (/thread-821847.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Acting ICE Director: Trump Told Border Patrol, ICE 'You Can Do Your Job Now' - Kaplony - 07-13-2017 04:41 PM

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/13/acting-ice-director-thomas-homan-trump-letting-us-do-our-jobs-enforce-immigration-law

Quote:There could be as many as 12 million illegal immigrants living in the United States and 400,000 could be deported this year, according to the acting ICE director.

Thomas Homan said the number could be even higher, but no one in the country illegally should be "comfortable" right now.

Quote:"[President Trump] basically told [us] you can now do your job, you will enforce laws on your books. There's no population of alien that's off the table anymore and we've been waiting on that for a decade now," said Homan, noting that illegal immigrants who pose a threat to public safety will always be a higher priority.

Homan said if you enter the U.S. illegally, you have committed a crime and the law will be enforced "without apology." He also delivered a stern message to the MS-13 street gang in a Daily Caller interview.

"My gang is bigger than theirs and we are going to take them out," he said, adding that the goal is to make good "as much as we can" on President Trump's promise to arrest and/or deport these gang members.

#WINNING

RE: Acting ICE Director: Trump Told Border Patrol, ICE 'You Can Do Your Job Now' - UTSAMarineVet09 - 07-13-2017 04:44 PM

'MERICA!

RE: Acting ICE Director: Trump Told Border Patrol, ICE 'You Can Do Your Job Now' - LeFlâneur - 07-13-2017 04:47 PM

I expect that the United Nations will call an emergency meeting of the Security Council and seek a resolution condemning the US.

RE: Acting ICE Director: Trump Told Border Patrol, ICE 'You Can Do Your Job Now' - JMUDunk - 07-13-2017 04:47 PM

(07-13-2017 04:41 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/13/acting-ice-director-thomas-homan-trump-letting-us-do-our-jobs-enforce-immigration-law

Quote:There could be as many as 12 million illegal immigrants living in the United States and 400,000 could be deported this year, according to the acting ICE director.

Thomas Homan said the number could be even higher, but no one in the country illegally should be "comfortable" right now.

Quote:"[President Trump] basically told [us] you can now do your job, you will enforce laws on your books. There's no population of alien that's off the table anymore and we've been waiting on that for a decade now," said Homan, noting that illegal immigrants who pose a threat to public safety will always be a higher priority.

Homan said if you enter the U.S. illegally, you have committed a crime and the law will be enforced "without apology." He also delivered a stern message to the MS-13 street gang in a Daily Caller interview.

"My gang is bigger than theirs and we are going to take them out," he said, adding that the goal is to make good "as much as we can" on President Trump's promise to arrest and/or deport these gang members.

#WINNING

That would be a very good place to start. Those MS guys are pure evil and ruthless.

I'm not as worried about Jose the landscape guy or those banging nails. If they come into contact with the "system" for whatever reason, then yup, out you go.

RE: Acting ICE Director: Trump Told Border Patrol, ICE 'You Can Do Your Job Now' - umbluegray - 07-13-2017 04:52 PM

#RuleOfLaw

RE: Acting ICE Director: Trump Told Border Patrol, ICE 'You Can Do Your Job Now' - Kaplony - 07-13-2017 06:16 PM

(07-13-2017 04:52 PM)umbluegray Wrote:  #RuleOfLaw

Exactly.

Acting ICE Director: Trump Told Border Patrol, ICE 'You Can Do Your Job Now' - Hood-rich - 07-13-2017 06:30 PM

[Image: 7aa955d5f5f1701b47106b93d4db8da3.gif]

Sent from my SM-J700T using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: Acting ICE Director: Trump Told Border Patrol, ICE 'You Can Do Your Job Now' - EverRespect - 07-13-2017 06:33 PM

(07-13-2017 04:47 PM)LeFlâneur Wrote:  I expect that the United Nations will call an emergency meeting of the Security Council and seek a resolution condemning the US.
We'll get a strongly worded letter.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RE: Acting ICE Director: Trump Told Border Patrol, ICE 'You Can Do Your Job Now' - nzmorange - 07-13-2017 07:37 PM

This is a waste of time.

RE: Acting ICE Director: Trump Told Border Patrol, ICE 'You Can Do Your Job Now' - DefCONNOne - 07-13-2017 08:16 PM

(07-13-2017 07:37 PM)nzmorange Wrote:  This is a waste of time.

So is your post. Yet here it is.

RE: Acting ICE Director: Trump Told Border Patrol, ICE 'You Can Do Your Job Now' - HeartOfDixie - 07-13-2017 08:29 PM

It's nice to see them enforce the law.

We've needed that for a long time.

Time for some more deportations.

RE: Acting ICE Director: Trump Told Border Patrol, ICE 'You Can Do Your Job Now' - nzmorange - 07-13-2017 09:01 PM

(07-13-2017 08:16 PM)DefCONNOne Wrote:  

Nothing screams insecure in your position like desperately trying to silence those who disagree w/ you 03-wink

Sure, we should deport any serious criminals that we happen to arrest, but going after anybody else is a waste of time, and it's probably damaging to our economy - both in the short term and in the long term.

As a general statement, I almost categorically oppose anything that opposes free trade and a meritocratic society, and I think most social issues are a waste of time - usually perpetrated by those who are either dumb or stealing from dumb people.

RE: Acting ICE Director: Trump Told Border Patrol, ICE 'You Can Do Your Job Now' - UCGrad1992 - 07-13-2017 09:04 PM

(07-13-2017 08:29 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  It's nice to see them enforce the law.

We've needed that for a long time.

Time for some more deportations.

Yep. Imagine that. Consistently enforcing laws on the books. There's a new law and order Sheriff in town...

RE: Acting ICE Director: Trump Told Border Patrol, ICE 'You Can Do Your Job Now' - bullet - 07-13-2017 09:07 PM

(07-13-2017 09:01 PM)nzmorange Wrote:  

Nothing screams insecure in your position like desperately trying to silence those who disagree w/ you 03-wink

Sure, we should deport any serious criminals that we happen to arrest, but going after anybody else is a waste of time, and it's probably damaging to our economy - both in the short term and in the long term.

As a general statement, I almost categorically oppose anything that opposes free trade and a meritocratic society, and I think most social issues are a waste of time - usually perpetrated by those who are either dumb or stealing from dumb people.

The fact that we are willing to deport anyone has dramatically decreased illegal immigration and decreased the need to deport. Obama's policies were a green light that caused dramatic increases, especially of children.

Immigration is good. Unlimited immigration without any control on who enters is bad.

RE: Acting ICE Director: Trump Told Border Patrol, ICE 'You Can Do Your Job Now' - fsquid - 07-13-2017 09:18 PM

(07-13-2017 04:47 PM)LeFlâneur Wrote:  I expect that the United Nations will call an emergency meeting of the Security Council and seek a resolution condemning the US.
Well we would veto that of course

RE: Acting ICE Director: Trump Told Border Patrol, ICE 'You Can Do Your Job Now' - olliebaba - 07-13-2017 09:19 PM

The fact that we are willing to deport anyone has dramatically decreased illegal immigration and decreased the need to deport. Obama's policies were a green light that caused dramatic increases, especially of children.

Immigration is good. Unlimited immigration without any control on who enters is bad.
[/quote]

Yesterday the news media (can't remember which one) was interviewing an illegal that had committed a crime. He was not happy at all and they asked him if Trump had to do with him getting deported and he answered "yeah, that guy messed everything up".

I can only laugh.

RE: Acting ICE Director: Trump Told Border Patrol, ICE 'You Can Do Your Job Now' - UCGrad1992 - 07-13-2017 09:33 PM

[Image: 635946129051379803-118940055_54a07996c8f...ae352a.jpg]

RE: Acting ICE Director: Trump Told Border Patrol, ICE 'You Can Do Your Job Now' - UTSAMarineVet09 - 07-13-2017 10:13 PM

(07-13-2017 09:01 PM)nzmorange Wrote:  

so just serious criminals? Why not ALL criminals? how do you define what a serious crime is?

RE: Acting ICE Director: Trump Told Border Patrol, ICE 'You Can Do Your Job Now' - Lush - 07-13-2017 10:26 PM

you people certainly are getting what you want. i understand why you want what you want and i can live with not getting what i want. a majority of these folks just want a better living imaginary lines be damned. and they'll work it, as a lot of you complain about.

RE: Acting ICE Director: Trump Told Border Patrol, ICE 'You Can Do Your Job Now' - DaSaintFan - 07-14-2017 07:54 AM

(07-13-2017 09:01 PM)nzmorange Wrote:  Sure, we should deport any serious criminals that we happen to arrest, but going after anybody else is a waste of time, and it's probably damaging to our economy - both in the short term and in the long term.

Except nz.. for the past two administrations (you could argue three, although Clinton was probably the least lenient of C/B/O in terms of illegal immigrants), even SERIOUS criminals were being caught and released.

Rapist, Murderers, thieves, all being released and then disappearing into the general population...

or the ones who do get caught, deported... and then are right back in on the next "underground railroad" into the US.