CSNbbs
Interesting, could this be could news for you all? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Team Talk (/forum-432.html)
+----- Forum: Liberty (/forum-46.html)
+----- Thread: Interesting, could this be could news for you all? (/thread-817476.html)

Interesting, could this be could news for you all? - msm96wolf - 05-10-2017 12:27 PM

http://beta.dentonrc.com/sports/mean-green/2017/05/10/unt-drops-two-games-army-continues-adjust-football-schedule

RE: Interesting, could this be could news for you all? - GE and MTS - 05-10-2017 05:21 PM

Thanks for sharing! It was revealed earlier that we had a home and home with North Texas but to see some of the behind the scenes action is interesting. Reading the article, it was hard to see the reasoning behind dropping Army for LU until they mentioned defending the triple option. North Texas should provide a solid opponent for Liberty.

RE: Interesting, could this be could news for you all? - Ewglenn - 05-10-2017 05:30 PM

(05-10-2017 05:21 PM)GE and MTS Wrote:  Thanks for sharing! It was revealed earlier that we had a home and home with North Texas but to see some of the behind the scenes action is interesting. Reading the article, it was hard to see the reasoning behind dropping Army for LU until they mentioned defending the triple option. North Texas should provide a solid opponent for Liberty.

I won't be surprised if LU adds Army to its schedule.

Interesting, could this be could news for you all? - army56mike - 05-10-2017 05:58 PM

That'd be nice

RE: Interesting, could this be could news for you all? - GE and MTS - 05-10-2017 09:12 PM

But we took their open date. Army would have been better than North Texas but beggars can't be choosers. Of course we can always schedule future games with Army.

Interesting, could this be could news for you all? - army56mike - 05-11-2017 01:41 AM

Maybe Army will have to scramble some more dates on their schedule to make things work. I suppose there is always a chance. I hope there is a chance.